It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This a Dimensional Time Shift?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fopicon
reply to post by ArrowsNV

Can't wait.
Share all the experiences.
Sorry this took so long to post, I've been avoiding ATS lately because it's mainly filled with wayyyy too much negativity for me lately...

Aaaaanyways, since May of last year I have been having a very weird "disconnected" feeling. I wouldn't call it deja vu because I've been getting deja vu and flashbacks ON TOP of that feeling, and that just seems to make it worse.

I would post the event from last May that seemed to start all this stuff but last time I posted it on ATS the mods removed it and chewed me out for exercising my first amendment rights, so I'm not even going to bother. If anyone really wants to read about it (and has an open mind, most important part right there) then shoot me a PM and I'll send it to you.

Basically these 'episodes' have been coming in waves since last May. Some days/weeks will be fine, nothing but the occasional deja vu every once in a while. But then they will start happening more and more often, rising in intensity until it seems like the universe just bitchslaps me with whatever this feeling is, the disconnection getting to the point where it feels like I'm having an out of body experience. Last one I had was last thursday (May 31st) at around 1:30pm-2:30 EST. Sometimes it even seems like something is trying to deliver a message to me and uses other people (even the TV if I'm around one at the time) to deliver this message.

I've been polling my friends whom I trust enough to talk about this stuff without being called crazy, I just asked them if they've been having deja vu a lot lately and they all said the same thing: Yes. And then they went on to list off all the exact same things that I have been feeling (Disconnection, Deja vu, migraines, ringing in the ears, etc). Mind you this is not a localized occurrence either, the friends I asked are on both sides of the US (San Diego, Oregon, South FL, Northern NV, etc). I even called my best friend, whom I shared the "Not Allowed on ATS" experience with last year, during the last real intense 'event' on May 31st and I didn't even have to say anything. First thing he said when he picked up was "It's happening again... You're feeling it too aren't you?"

I just want to know what's going on. It's such an intense experience when it happens and it's really hard to put into words, I mean the way I described it doesn't even come close to truly illustrating the feeling, but I don't know how else to describe it...

Hope this post is pertinent/helpful... Like I said, I just want to figure out what the hell is going on...

<< 1  2   >>

join