It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This a Dimensional Time Shift?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Here is my account from the other thread:

Well there, OP, don't feel bad if it's about a misfiring of neurons, yours was only 30 seconds, if it's truly misfiring of neurons then I may want to see a doctor because I've been in a deja vu for five months (it could be precog that I do not really recall fully, but while I am living it I feel I have lived it before). No kidding. Or maybe it's deja reve maybe I dreamed all this before and don't recall the dream but recognize that I seen this all before. I actually feel I have lived this span of time before...hey what if it's 2013 and we were all destroyed and somehow someone reset the game? (That's if you beleive in the "simulation" theory).

It's from this thread:
Déjà vu that left me kind of... weird

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

You remember an eclipse around 1984 too? I'm pretty sure that NJ and MD are close enough to be able to observe the same eclipse. Maybe I can ask some old friends from school on Facebook to see if they remember it as well.

It just freaked me out that after my wife told me she did not remember it and I went online to prove it to her, that it told me I wasn't even alive back when the last one happened. I also remember the hype about it as well and my teacher talking about the event, but nothing is as strong of an image as seeing the white Seagulls against the black sky. Very Omminous!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwan2ski

You remember an eclipse around 1984 too? I'm pretty sure that NJ and MD are close enough to be able to observe the same eclipse. Maybe I can ask some old friends from school on Facebook to see if they remember it as well.

It just freaked me out that after my wife told me she did not remember it and I went online to prove it to her, that it told me I wasn't even alive back when the last one happened. I also remember the hype about it as well and my teacher talking about the event, but nothing is as strong of an image as seeing the white Seagulls against the black sky. Very Omminous!

Yes it would have been 1984...I do remember it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Other than me gaining or losing a year, I don't really care. I just want to know where this memory came from. That's what bothers me the most. I'm the kind of person who for my age has one of the worst memories ever but somehow after talking about how old I was and then forgetting about a month ago how old I even was I was flooded with this memory of turning 26 and everything else that happened that day. It's honestly the most vivid memory in my mind. Nothing even comes close to being as clearly remembered or significant as that.

I wouldn't doubt it. Maybe John Titor is real and the people who discovered time travel are going around messing with crap to fuel their own agenda. Sounds legit, right? If we are repeating the same crap over again then would those of us who become aware of these time shifts hold any significance in the future to any certain event? Like, maybe we are key parts to something that happens in the future and that's why we are becoming aware of these time shifts? I don't know but as you are doing I'm also throwing theories out there.

If it were a "zombie" outbreak then you would think the Government would use that to their advantage to depopulate the planet in a timely manner. Also, maybe they did try to do that and it backfired (go figure) on them and they were at risk of being overrun and completely annihilated so they sent someone to mess with time and fix everything.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I went through a similar experience in the last 10 years, same thing, I thought I was older than I was. and when I thought about how old I should be, it didn't make sense to me. now it seems like my mind is either too old or too young. there has definitely been a shift, imo. I keep noticing things in the news as well, things I remember already happened, but news announces it like its recent..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fopicon

Who knows what their agenda is...I really don't beleive depopulation is on the plan because they wouldn't have enough peons to do the dirty work they don't want to do. These people The Elite are fat cats that can't get off their fat A**** long enough to break a sweat, hey maybe they were getting annihalated. Poetic justice if you ask me. Me I'd rather be dead then reliving the same year again. BLAH! Anywho, As for JT, who knows, I think there is Some validity to the story, but I am not totally convinced. But I really do think time has been messed with, maybe there was a war, maybe a plague, maybe a natural disaster ELE, I don't know but what I do know for sure is that someone wanted the outcome to be different and I don't doubt it's because some of the lily livered elites saw they didn't have the cajones to survive (they're WAYYYYY too soft to really survive ANY disaster, after all).

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gemdog

I know exactly how you feel. It's ridiculous. For the longest time I've always been told that my mind is beyond my years. Not so much because of my odd intelligence rating (162 IQ) but because of how well I could get a long with say.. Elderly people or people in their 50s and 60s. I wasn't like all of the other punk kids who hung out with teenagers and younger people. I was always with the older people. I'm wondering if this isn't the first time something like this has happened to me or anyone for that matter.

Well, the thing with depopulation is the weak unfit ones would be wiped from the surface of the Earth and only the strong willed and fit would survive making for an even better work force than the average peon. Think about it. If a Zombie apocalypse happened, all of those people who claim they want a zombie apocalypse and that it would be fun and they welcome it.. they would be the first to become part of the horde. Those idiots wouldn't make it and if some did then it's either sheer luck or they have actually had the survival training and combat training needed to survive. Say, a Army Veteran. To fix the horde problem they just need to bomb certain key parts of the world (Major cities like NYC for example) and then kill off the remaining stragglers. After that, they could breed only 'superiour' human beings who would be fit to live on the newly remodeled planet Earth carved out by The Elite. It's unlikely something like that would happen but if I was in control and could do all of that and had the sick mind of these so called Elites then that would be my plan.

Anyways, these Elitist scumbags have the bunkers to survive in if any of that crap happened unless it was a planet breaking disaster.. like say.. the actual Earth breaking into several pieces and floating off into space. But yeah, after what's happened I'm starting to become a stronger believer in the theory that someone has the ability to reshape time and create a timeline that either suits their needs or stops a certain future event from happening so the continuation of the human race prevails.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
I'm 39, but I have been anticipating turning 40 in December, and often think briefly that I AM 40 already.

I realize I am not yet, but just the thought of the coming birthday sometimes confuses me for a moment.

Something similar with you maybe?

I was going to respond the exact same way. This happens to me too. I start calling myself a year older a month or two before my bday so it makes me think i'll be another year older. I think the diference with hte op is that his bday is not the event it is for most so the anticipation of turning 25 made him think he turned 26 when his bday DID come and didnt think too much about it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I had the deja-vues in the early '90's but not since...though I DO feel I've lived the same life already often & I'm always in the past 10 years re-watching or reading a favorite movie or book and I'll DISTINCTLY recall whole chapters that are now missing!! Yeah I'm fairly creative but not THAT creative!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
There was an eclipse in May of 1984 that was probably visible from your area. It was an annular eclipse and not a total eclipse; this means that a ring of sun would be visible around the outline of the moon.

eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

OK, I definitely have dejavu issues, but the eclipse thing has been bugging me too. My child came home from school talking about how it's a "once in a lifetime" event, blah, blah, blah, and got upset at me because I didn't go nuts over it. "I've seen them before, and I'll see them again...why are you getting upset at me?" My child then said, "no, the last one happened in the 1970's and won't happen again for a long time." I sat stumped at this, and immediately countered with, "your teachers are wrong...I've seen two in my life!" "No, you must be thinking of lunar eclipses..." "absolutely not!" I said. "I know what solar eclipses are!"

Here's the sad part...I can't remember when I saw them, but I remember at least two instances, possibly more. The point being is that it wasn't a big deal to me because I've seen them before, but according to today's news, that's not possible. I can't prove it. I just know I've seen them before, and I remember looking directly into them, (exactly what everyone tells you NOT to do! LOL!).

As far as other issues, I have some serious dejavu issues sometimes. I notice it and just pass it off as a little weird...whatya do?? There's nothing you CAN do but just marvel at it. But one thing I've noticed in particular is something that is pronounced on Facebook. At least a few times a week I will see posts from people that I KNOW are weeks or months old, and I will think to myself, "that's an old post, why is it still on my feed??" Then I'll look at the date stamp, and it's brand new. However, I specifically recall reading those exact words. Many times, however, I'll read a post, recognize it as having read it before, but I can't remember who posted it before. I just have the memory of having read it before because of how it made me think or how it made me feel, but when I go back to search someone's page to see if they're just repeating themselves, it's not there.

It's bothers me, because I know I'm not going crazy.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Or here's another strange twist that may or may not fit into this topic, (but I think it does)...

Have you ever encountered someone in person or on, say Facebook, in which you're watching their life events unfold, except it's like watching a past event in your own life? Their responses, their reactions, their thoughts...everything was exactly the same as how you responded and reacted, which made you take eery notice because you felt like someone just took a chapter out of your life and reenacted it.. Coincidence? If it only happened once or twice, maybe, but not on a regular basis with different people.

I've taken to considering the metaphysical possibilities of this, that maybe...just maybe...I AM witnessing my own past and future around me, except I don't recognize it because none of them look like me. But this opens a whole other can of worms, in which I have my own theories, but I'll spare everyone!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I've never had times where I felt that I had read a new post in facebook before, though I have experienced deja vu. It would just come over me that I have experienced what was presently happening to me before.

However, the strangest thing that has happened to me was time lapses. An example of this was when I was having lunch with my friends. All of a sudden my friends began to laugh. Startled, I asked what were they laughing about, they replied that I had some joke. Now, I have no memory of saying anything at all, there wasn't even that faintest hint in my mind that I had spoken.

Other times I have been standing, and then suddenly I would begin to panic. I would have no idea where I was or where I had come from. After a while I would slowly begin to remember.

These experiences have nothing to do with something being wrong with me - like a tumor that can cause similar symptoms. I have had my brain scanned for problems, and I was shown to be perfect. Also, I'm young, so I don't understand why these lapses are happening.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fopicon

Im in NC and there are all kinds of weird issues going on all over the world. Time Lapses usually occur to someone that has been taken before. I am talking about Alien Abduction. Make a journal and keep track of strange things that are happening in youre life. Above all..please do something special for yourself on Birthdays!! That is one of the most important days of the year! I wish You lots of Happiness and I hope you will be fine! Try and not worry! Best Wishes! Amy in NC

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fopicon
I have a very specific and distinct memory of turning 26. There was no party in my memory but I just recognized it and moved on but it was a very strong memory of that year for some reason. It took priority over everything else that happened in my life as "Hey, I'm 26 now! Cool!" and that's odd because I never give turning another year older any thought at all. In fact, I hate getting older.

It could be that you had some oobe experience, call them dreams of the future if you like.
Usualy one doesnt remember this dreams untill something trigger the memories.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Fopicon

I had trouble recalling my age the other day at work!!

And im only 19!! I thought I was 20!!

Somethings definitely changing, I think we are evolving

edit on 2/6/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Okay, on one online profile I have, I use my husband's birthday and I often start to believe I'm actually 3 years older than I am.

My greatest "time-slip" has got to be when I was 5 or 6 years old, and I was on a family vacation. On the way to our destination, there was a huge quarry not far off the road, so my parents said "lets drive around it" and we drove around the top of the quarry. I remember the dirt road got so angled at one point, I was afraid the car would slip off the road and fall into the pit. (Of coarse, like a race-track, that wouldn't happen).

I didn't take the trip again for a couple years. On the same road the next vacation, I asked my parents where exactly the quarry was located..I was probably about 13 or 14, but *suprise, suprise*- they had no idea what I was talking about.

Recentley, I too, have had some weird stuff happen. I woke up half asleep in the middle of the night, and then I "went to bed" and laid in a fetal position. Then I "dreamt" my car curled into a ball against my stomach.

Then, I laid down in bed, my cat immediatly jumped up and curled up, exactly just like I thought had just happened.
I forced myself to wake up 100% before I went to bed again, it was so odd.

The next night I had a dream about 2 random celebrities. I DON'T dream about celebrities. The next day online, someone made a comment that they should become friends. It was strange, but probably just coincedence.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilesmcgee
Okay, on one online profile I have, I use my husband's birthday and I often start to believe I'm actually 3 years older than I am.

My greatest "time-slip" has got to be when I was 5 or 6 years old, and I was on a family vacation. On the way to our destination, there was a huge quarry not far off the road, so my parents said "lets drive around it" and we drove around the top of the quarry. I remember the dirt road got so angled at one point, I was afraid the car would slip off the road and fall into the pit. (Of coarse, like a race-track, that wouldn't happen).

I didn't take the trip again for a couple years. On the same road the next vacation, I asked my parents where exactly the quarry was located..I was probably about 13 or 14, but *suprise, suprise*- they had no idea what I was talking about.

Recentley, I too, have had some weird stuff happen. I woke up half asleep in the middle of the night, and then I "went to bed" and laid in a fetal position. Then I "dreamt" my car curled into a ball against my stomach.

Then, I laid down in bed, my cat immediatly jumped up and curled up, exactly just like I thought had just happened.
I forced myself to wake up 100% before I went to bed again, it was so odd.

The next night I had a dream about 2 random celebrities. I DON'T dream about celebrities. The next day online, someone made a comment that they should become friends. It was strange, but probably just coincedence.

Did you happen to post this in another thread? Too weird how I was reading in this thread about deja vu (which I have experienced many times) and time lapses (I can't put an actual finger on one particular incident until literally just now), and I came to your post being the last one I saw in this thread, and I KNOW I've already read it word-for-word earlier tonight... I laughed about the misspelling of "cat," wondering how your car would end up in bed with you. But this is the first time I've ever had this particular thread opened and I did read it thoroughly.

EDIT TO ADD: I see it now after viewing your profile and going back to the other thread I was in... you did post it there, you must have just edited to remove it and reposted here before I even noticed! HAHAH don't do that to me!

I was actually initially going to comment on the person who said people don't usually remember their dreams until something triggers them. I seemingly ALWAYS remember my dreams, and they always seem so vivid to me as if I was actually living in the moment. For instance, my hubby woke me up from a nap today and I shook him off saying I was going to punch that girl next time she touched him. He had no idea what I was talking about, but I can recall perfectly how she smelled, the colour of her hair, and the actions she did while she was rubbing up on him in ways I really didn't like. I could swear she was sitting in the same room as us but then it dawned on me that we weren't in the apartment we were sitting in in my dream, but that we were in our bedroom instead. Let's just hope it was merely just a dream and nothing more, because if I ever see this girl in person, I might trip out.

I have very vivid dreams just about every night. Usually I brush them off as silly or whatever, but some of them really stand out to me.

I had one regarding some weather phenomena that I am still trying to figure out what it meant. It wasn't pretty, and it scarred me for life, I think. And the crappy part is, I can't even begin to describe it to anyone so that it makes any lick of sense, people think I'm nuts. I watch the skies all the time during bad weather now for that reason... and once I see something resembling anything even remotely close to what my mind's eye saw in that dream, ish will hit the fan for me!
edit on 2/6/2012 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Did you happen to post this in another thread? Too weird how I was reading in this thread about deja vu (which I have experienced many times) and time lapses (I can't put an actual finger on one particular incident until literally just now), and I came to your post being the last one I saw in this thread, and I KNOW I've already read it word-for-word earlier tonight... I laughed about the misspelling of "cat," wondering how your car would end up in bed with you. But this is the first time I've ever had this particular thread opened and I did read it thoroughly.

EDIT TO ADD: I see it now after viewing your profile and going back to the other thread I was in... you did post it there, you must have just edited to remove it and reposted here before I even noticed! HAHAH don't do that to me!

Lol, I did post it there because I clicked on the wrong one! Sorry to fool you!

I know what you are talking about- but I was still walking to bed when I "dreamt" the cat thing, then I laid down and it happened.
I knew I was awake though, because when the cat jumped up it startled me

PS:Thanks, I didn't realize I spelled cat car haha.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well if your conscious mind went back in time, you could have the chance to make a lot more in the stock market or correct other mistakes or learn new skills if you could remember everything you already learned the first time around.

I had something strange happen to me the other night. I kept getting static electricity shocks several times in one club. Then last night I was woken up by some rolling thunder that kept getting louder and louder so much that I was wondering if an asteroid or a jet was about to kill me by crashing into my house. Then another two or three hours later, I was blasted awake by thunder so loud it was like a huge explosion popped right over my house. I checked for signs that lightning hit my house but did not see any damage. I've had thunder shake my walls but this sounded more like a huge explosion. Maybe there was a large space fleet battle just above my house. I wouldn't know it if it did. However I am left wondering about all the super loud noises.

If strange weather happens after you shift into another time or reality, then I'm getting a taste of it. I did enjoy a lot less traffic this morning. I really like that change if it holds up. I almost timed all the lights on my way to work so I caught most of them green. I like that too. I wouldn't mind going back in time if I could remember everything and gain a lot out of it.

It's possible the traffic is a lot better because the school traffic is gone for now.

You guys might think this is strange but for a split second it looked like this thread was 7 pages long when I went into edit mode. Then it changed back to 2 pages. Maybe there was a glitch and I popped into a different thread for a split second.

Are there two threads with this same thread title? I just popped back into the same thread 6 pages long after exiting.

This must be a thread with the same title as one I read weeks ago. I keep seeing it several pages long when I exit my post even though it keeps popping back to this two page thread. Strange.
edit on 5/6/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join