It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARTICLE: UFOs spotted over Tom Ugly's Bridge Marina, Sydney, Aus (with Picture)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

You think at some point now someone would get a GOOD picture of a supposed ufo and not the usual dots in the distance

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Definitely not a reflection - it's clear that it is not in the room because of the angle of the picture.

This looks pretty much identical to that big wing with three lights that was filmed in easter Europe - I forget the area but the guy had taken some amazing footage of a craft that looked very similar to this one.
edit on 31-5-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

You think at some point now someone would get a GOOD picture of a supposed ufo and not the usual dots in the distance

So what? We should all walk round with digital SLR's with high quality zoom lenses and tripods on the off chance we spot a UFO, just so the de-bunkers here can go "Meh....its chinese lantern/aircraft/ISS etc etc add nauseum?

I know one thing- even if I did get a good picture of a UFO, I would probably keep it to myself- certainly wouldnt be posting here for all the 'imaging expert' de-bunkers to pedal their opinions as facts........

edit on 31-5-2012 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well.....I had stopped even checking ufo pics because it's always some vague light. I await the day when it is an actual clear photo of a CRAFT....not a light. It seems like somewhere someone would get a decent pic if they are real. Till then.....it's just lights.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Re: complaints about photo being taken through the window of the boat... in the article linked to by the OP it says the photographer went outside to check that it wasn't a window reflection.

Pays to read before typing I think.

Well, that's what the photographer "says".

Other than what the photographer says, the only physical evidence we have is this image, which was obviously taken through a window, based on the other reflection to the left of the "object" and the dirt on the window.

When he went outside, was it still there? If so, it would nave been more helpful if he took another picture. If it wasn't there anymore, then maybe it WAS a reflection. Granted, it doesn't look exactly like a reflection, but my point is that he seems to be basing his idea that it wasn't a reflection on the fact that he went outside to look at it, which again begs the question "why not take another picture?"

edit on 5/31/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Well.....I had stopped even checking ufo pics because it's always some vague light. I await the day when it is an actual clear photo of a CRAFT....not a light. It seems like somewhere someone would get a decent pic if they are real. Till then.....it's just lights.

Here are a few>>

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda

Originally posted by wmd_2008

So what? We should all walk round with digital SLR's with high quality zoom lenses and tripods on the off chance we spot a UFO, just so the de-bunkers here can go "Meh....its chinese lantern/aircraft/ISS etc etc add nauseum?

I know one thing- even if I did get a good picture of a UFO, I would probably keep it to myself- certainly wouldnt be posting here for all the 'imaging expert' de-bunkers to pedal their opinions as facts........

edit on 31-5-2012 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

Thats a pity some pro and semi pro photographers on here and a hobby of mine for over 30yrs I would REALLY like to see some GOOD evidence and if I saw it I would back it to the hilt

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

houston we have problem ... FAIL!!!! nice try

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join