It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got touched by a shadow person...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
My god, i thought i was the only person this happend too besides my brother.

When i was about 7-10 i had bunk beds i slept on the top, and my little brother on the bottom. Well one night i woke up in the middle of the night, too see a shadow figure of a adult male standing next too the bed not moving, but it looked like it was looking at me, it stood their for 15-20 min until it dissapeered or i fell asleep.

I got up the next morning and told my mom and dad, well it turns out my brother seen it too. My parents blew it off saying we were dreaming or somthing.

Well a short time later, one morning my brother got up early, as he did every morning at like 5, he went too the kitchen and turned a light on, he seen a shadow standing in the middle of the kitchen, it then ran through a closed door, ran down the steps on my porch, and continued too run through my yard and into the field next too my house. It ran until it was out of his field of vison, takeing very long steps as he called it.

I've never seen it since, or heard about anything like it untill i read these forums.

This is very odd, and just remembering and typeing this has the hair on my arms and back of my neck standing straight up.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join