It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Doomsday Clock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The second recent earthquake in Northern Italy on May 29, 2012 gave us a stunning image of a ruined ancient clock tower (built 1213).

When I first saw this image, I immediately knew the symbolism was too significant to ignore. It reminded me of something, but what?

The infamous Illuminati Combined Disasters card?

or the infamous Simpsons 'doomsday' clock?

This religious group also ties doomsday prophecy to the clock -
youtu.be...

In my opinion, the Italy clock reads "7 11" - is July 11th perhaps a date to watch?

Clif High of Webbot thinks so - he has mentioned July 10th, 2012 as being a significant 'Doomsday' date.
ATS User stonebutterfly made this informative thread about the Webbot event, stating:
"I am just now looking into the whole webbot prediction thing. Seems there is a new doom date coming up. July 10, 2012 is being picked up by the webbot. It involves Fukushima, and Stuxnet. Giant horrific explosion predicted on july 10th that stems from Fukushima. We all know the nuclear reactors are very sensitive at the moment, so this is an actual possibility. This also ties in the Great Harvest of Souls prophecied by the Mayans. Its all tying together folks. SOMETHING is gonna happen this year. I just hope its not so big we cant stop it. "

So what do you think, ATS members? Should we keep our eyes on this date?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think if people look closely enough, they'll see whatever they want to see.

Once, I stared really close at a Rorschach painting and thought I saw people waving from a cruise liner off the coast of Australia...

Then I blinked and realized my eyes were watering.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lordgrrl

Why is it the Italian clocktower? Why not the clocktower in Christchurch New Zealand?

Science Alive! chief executive Neville Petrie said the building was badly damaged by the city's earthquakes, and the cost of repairs increased with each shake. "From the outside of the building, it looks good except for the clocktower, but when you get inside there isn't a room that doesn't have some sort of cracking."

Link

Why not all the other clocktowers that were damaged by earthquakes over the past decade?

It's almost like there are a lot of clocktowers out there.... I thought there was just one.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Actually, any clock is like another clock as far as its purpose...Btw, those three clocks are not alike in the sense that the 1 you relate to is in roman numerals, while the others are NOT

I just saved the world

top topics

join