It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scottish independence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hey for all the Scot's out there as "some" of you know the official website has been launched:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Endorsed by celebs and politicians alike.

The guys that run the site are looking for fellow Scot's to sign up to the yes decleration, so if your from Scotland and want this to happen then follow the link below and sign up using the form on the right hand side.

Link

Anyway guy's see you in an independent Scotland soon!

Oh and please spread the word so we can make this possible

edit on 30-5-2012 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by roughycannon because: spelling duh

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You will get more votes in England, good luck

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Hmm is that meant to be sarcastic?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I dont think it was sarcastic, a lot of people in England want Scotland to become independent, most want it to happen for the right reason and wish us well others for the wrong reason because they think Scotland is subsidised by England and want it to stop. Which is not true at all Scotland pays more into westminster than it get gets back, 8.6 percent of the population of the UK yet it is contributing more than 10 percent of all UK revenues.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
You will get more votes in England, good luck

Agreed. The Scots make absolutely no secret of hating the English, so the sooner they have their freedom the better for all concerned right?
Don't let the door hit your back on the way out.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Im a Scot i dont hate the English, another big misconception there

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A bankrupt economy, North Sea oil rights sold to China and Shetlanders defecting to Norway. What if Scotland DID go it alone?

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

had a good chuckle at this....i hope you guys get the yes vote

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
A bankrupt economy, North Sea oil rights sold to China and Shetlanders defecting to Norway. What if Scotland DID go it alone?

The Daily Mail provides a great deal of my daily laughs too, joke of a rag.

Andrew Roberts is also joke. In a Guardian article his girlfriend claimed he had framed pictures of Margaret Thatcher all around the house, including one by his bed. Also he's a huge brown noser of Sir David of Cameron. His opinion is invalid.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ramcheck

Originally posted by sitchin

The Daily Mail provides a great deal of my daily laughs too, joke of a rag.

Andrew Roberts is also joke. In a Guardian article his girlfriend claimed he had framed pictures of Margaret Thatcher all around the house, including one by his bed. Also he's a huge brown noser of Sir David of Cameron. His opinion is invalid.

I agree entirely though on a more serious note ,the only people who will benefit form Scottish independence will be the greedy politicians who are pushing for a referendum ..this is about money pure and simple

nothing more

top topics

join