It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney is Not The GOP Nominee

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This guy didn't buy into the MSM propaganda! Worth a listen. Yes, all delegates are unbound. It aint over 'til it's over, foks!

I love his passion and what a great rant!
I believe him over MSM any day.
Fill me in if he is off the track. If his is on it, why did Rand Paul sell his daddy short?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
AMEN brother.

Tell it to the people like it is.

But sadly too many people have bought the MSM hype including quite a few here on ATS.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So sad on many levels.

Romney clinched last night in Texas, and to add salt to the wound, Ron Paul only received 11% of the vote in his home state.

11%, and his followers still think he has a chance.

Too funny!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
So sad on many levels.

Romney clinched last night in Texas, and to add salt to the wound, Ron Paul only received 11% of the vote in his home state.

11%, and his followers still think he has a chance.

Too funny!

My mom lives in Texas and the MSM been telling Texans for years that his ideas are waaay out and he is too old for the job. I believe he gets worse press there than anywhere else because he gets hit with both the local news affiliates talking about him and the national news.

If you believe he has already lost then you are the loser, not me. Sadly, it isn't funny. MSM said open wide and you swallowed it.
edit on 5/30/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Like The Rock would say slow your role jabronis...He has a point, not even half the states have been counted yet...Especially California...It is all crap, but let them think what they want...MSM is a sucker for bad NEWS...

Funny video I love this guys enthusiasm.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There comes a time when the movement becomes very sad. This time its the Paul movement.

Posting news stories about stupid idiots who think Paul has a chance, because they think the same way the dude in video does. WOW! And I get called a troll for posting real information about Romney.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

There comes a time when the movement becomes very sad. This time its the Paul movement.

Not all states are done voting so how can you "clinch" a win?...
You can't can you? It is just all ear candy for all the RP haters...MSM is on your side, not mine...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Not all states are done voting so how can you "clinch" a win?...
You can't can you? It is just all ear candy for all the RP haters...MSM is on your side, not mine...

Im not going to derail this thread, but I'll explain it very carefully. In most states where Romney has won the majority of the state, those delegates are bound to him as long as he reaches the popular vote threshold. For instance in Texas it was 20%. Romney got 70% so the majority of the delegates are going to be pledged to him! Its really not that hard to understand.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
When Aljazeera says it it's over:

On Tuesday night he mathematically secured it with a win in the Texas primary after months on the campaign trail to win over skeptical conservative voters.

www.aljazeera.com...

Al jazerra is not msm media Paul supporters sorry this is the reality nothing says you have to like it ,or agree with it, but that is the way it is.

Match up 2012 has always been Romney/Obama.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It's funny how Paul supporters stop researching facts once they think a half fact works in their favor. Of course the popular vote still counts!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

For instance in Texas it was 20%. Romney got 70% so the majority of the delegates are going to be pledged to him! Its really not that hard to understand.

Whoa, 20% just in Texas? Romney so far won 70%? the math doesn't add up no matter how much you spin it..California, New Mexico, Utah, Montana and South Dakota are still unaccounted for...Hell Romney didn't win Maine...hahaha
edit on 30-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Al jazerra is not msm media Paul supporters sorry this is the reality nothing says you have to like it ,or agree with it, but that is the way it is.

Al Jazeera isn't MSM? You sure about that? If they were impartial they would be showing what is really going on in Syria or Afghanistan...Media is bought out and people who rely on it are bought out as well...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Whoa, 20% just in Texas? Romney so far won 70%? the math doesn't add up no matter how much you spin it..

Yea no wonder it doesn't add up. You are trying to add up two very different things.

I'll explain it clearer if I must. The threshold to keep your delegates in Texas is if you reach 20% of the popular vote.

Mitt Romney got 70%. Ron Paul got 11%. Ron Paul did not reach the threshold. Therefore, Ron Paul's delegates become unbound!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Does that still qualify Romney as a "clinch" winner? As far as I am concerned all 50 states should be done with before making a "fair" decision..Keep those two words in mind just for one moment...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Does that still qualify Romney as a "clinch" winner? As far as I am concerned all 50 states should be done with before making a "fair" decision..Keep those two words in mind just for one moment...

You can't go against simple math. It's a race for delegates, that is all that matters in a Primary race.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

You can't go against simple math.

You can go against stupidity though. The point is he didn't "clinch" anything. He won Texas big deal onto the next. Calling it a clinch at this point should raise eyebrows even for the idiots who follow the MSM.

California caucus isn't until June 5th....So get back to me after that.
edit on 30-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Yes it does, because the Ron Paul supporters do not calculate in the state threshold level for their calculations. I have seen it done many times. They think all delegates are unbound which is BS! So Romney's got the delegates he's got. Its over!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yup, I LOVE the fact that MSM have been crowning Romney as the actual nominee.

Correct terminology would be "presumed nominee". He isn't the nominee until he gets confirmed at the convention, regardless of how many delegates he thinks he has.

Of course, anyone with half a brain isn't expecting anyone else to be nominated at this stage. Will be interesting to see who he picks as his running mate, often it's this choice that makes or breaks a candidate.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Yes it does, because

No it doesn't, because nothing. It's not over, until "all" states are in, and until this goes to the convention.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
When Aljazeera says it it's over:

On Tuesday night he mathematically secured it with a win in the Texas primary after months on the campaign trail to win over skeptical conservative voters.

www.aljazeera.com...

Match up 2012 has always been Romney/Obama.

Al Jazeera? Really?

That is the final word for you? When AJ says something about US politics?

Why should anyone listen to a guy who thinks the definitive truth of American politics lies in the muslim version of fox news?

I guess when the most religiously tyrannical propaganda organization half-way across the world says something, we should take it seriously here in America where we have our own bigger and more advanced social and political problems to address.
edit on 30-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join