It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I defy anybody to show me evidence of a terrorist attack .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ok . I'm a Brit and I have been stood on the sidelines for years waiting for a single piece of evidence to be submitted that proves conclusively that 9/11 was an act of foreign terrorism and to this day I have seen absolutely nothing to convince me .
Forget all the close up pictures of engine parts on the pentagon lawn , they could have been taken anywhere.
All I ask is a single solitary piece of evidence.

Like it or not folks , it looks to everybody else in the world that 9/11 was staged to cover a multitude of wrong doings , including the missing 2.3 trillion dollars from the defence budget .

80% of murder victims are killed by people known to them . Was this the case for the 2751 people who died in the 2 towers ? ...Probably

Check mate

edit on 30-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
In my opinion, wikipedia knows everything. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Well, welcome to the mad conclusion my friend. You're right, it was a staged event. Don't lose your mind. We need you...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I think the proper question to be asking is: Who are the actual terrorists?

9/11 was DEFINITELY terrorism, of the most theatrical sort...many political purposes were achieved, states of fear and submission induced, and a terroristic method of governing revealed -

ter·ror·ism
noun
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Take care.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
By definition and circumstances alone there was a terror attack on 9/11. The question is who did it and why. The lack of a proper official investigation in itself rings alarm bells for.me..

In my opinion.. we'll never know for certain.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

Well, welcome to the mad conclusion my friend. You're right, it was a staged event. Don't lose your mind. We need you...

I'm glad to be joining such auspicious company . I don't know why I took so long . My mind will remain intact , bro . I promise

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

I think the proper question to be asking is: Who are the actual terrorists?

9/11 was DEFINITELY terrorism, of the most theatrical sort...many political purposes were achieved, states of fear and submission induced, and a terroristic method of governing revealed -

ter·ror·ism
noun
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Take care.

Don't be afraid . Come on out and say who you think was behind it .
Snowballs need only a single snowflake to begin their existence.

Bless ya

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Don't be afraid . Come on out and say who you think was behind it .
Snowballs need only a single snowflake to begin their existence.

I'll just say I believe there was definitely a good bit of motive in the Bush/Rumsfeld...PNAC...and various other camps for such a thing to have occurred, but such is only the tip of the iceberg and has been rehashed ad infinitum, so that's probably further than I needed to go.

Bless ya

Much thanks, and to you as well. Stay safe out there.

edit on 5/30/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Welcome dawn, fasten your seatbelt!

I'm waiting to see what the 'debunkers' come up with, it will be interesting to see if they have anything.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

well dawnprince...just go into my signature thread there below.....you will see my list of suspects.....I will put it in a simple manner...and who benefits most from these attacks....MOSSAD.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube

well dawnprince...just go into my signature thread there below.....you will see my list of suspects.....I will put it in a simple manner...and who benefits most from these attacks....MOSSAD.

Thank you for the link . Now point to me how Bush and Rumsfeld are connected and you have me sold

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
Ok . I'm a Brit and I have been stood on the sidelines for years waiting for a single piece of evidence to be submitted that proves conclusively that 9/11 was an act of foreign terrorism and to this day I have seen absolutely nothing to convince me .
Forget all the close up pictures of engine parts on the pentagon lawn , they could have been taken anywhere.

Like it or not folks , it looks to everybody else in the world that 9/11 was staged to cover a multitude of wrong doings , including the missing 2.3 trillion dollars from the defence budget .

80% of murder victims are killed by people known to them . Was this the case for the 2751 people who died in the 2 towers ? ...Probably

Check mate

Right now after reading your thread..I feel ashamed to be British...and did you just crawl out from under a rock..there are thousands of threads on here spouting the same crap you just did. Exactly the same stuff. NO ONE with a life and a proper career gives a toss!!! Only the bored and unemployed or those with menial jobs have the time to care. No one will ever be brought to justice if what you say is correct.

And its 91.7778 of "single person" murders are committed by someone know to them.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
In my opinion, wikipedia knows everything. en.wikipedia.org...

Your opinion is based on hearsay. Read the article closely , because to this day nobody has ever claimed responsibility. Bush Jnr might confess one day , but I doubt he will be allowed to live , because only the say so of his father is keeping him alive and when old George goes , you can bet Jnr won't be far behind

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Check mate

Right now after reading your thread..I feel ashamed to be British...and did you just crawl out from under a rock..there are thousands of threads on here spouting the same crap you just did. Exactly the same stuff. NO ONE with a life and a proper career gives a toss!!! Only the bored and unemployed or those with menial jobs have the time to care. No one will ever be brought to justice if what you say is correct.

And its 91.7778 of "single person" murders are committed by someone know to them.

After reading your reply , I'm ashamed to be human .
You forgot your evidence . That's such a pity and just when I was beginning to like you .

I wager you are no more British than my great uncle Jorid . The second I started reading your reply , my mind started speaking in a deep south , hillbilly , redneck accent . Hillary , is that you ?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Here www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=8260369#

and here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh it was foreign terrorism ( and facilitated by what one could describe as usa traitors or even traitors of creation because thats what all those who took part in it were ) but it was not the foreigners your government and msm have been telling you and seeing as they have infested the us like a cancer can they really be called foreigners anymore, they have more rights than the american people and seem to get all their money too.

They are nothing but evil liars murderers and deceivers. Sound familiar? It should as david cameron is a self declared zionist as are most of his party.

Maybe things will start making more sense to you now.

Peace

edit on 30/5/12 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/5/12 by Unrivaled1 because: add n tidy up

edit on 30/5/12 by Unrivaled1 because: for the sake of clicking the edit button =)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Well for a kick-off you could have a look at all this evidence which was actually tested in a court of law as opposed to something bandied about on an Alex Jones show :-

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

There was never 2.3 trillion dollars missing. You've been lied to and believed the lies.

Do your own research please. If you think there's been no 'solitary piece of evidence' produced then read Firefight. It contains many in person accounts.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Quick summary - and all of it backed by tons of evidence and facts (there's so much stuff available)

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-5-2012 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

Thank you for the links . I promise I will watch them later and make a comment .

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Well for a kick-off you could have a look at all this evidence which was actually tested in a court of law as opposed to something bandied about on an Alex Jones show :-

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

That is a big pile of croc ! Could TPTB make it any harder to view the evidence?
What I did manage to see how ever was totally circumstantial . Nothing there to link anybody to the attacks .
edit on 31-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join