It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's Perspective On Structures On The Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I did not do this video, but I found it interesting and thought I'd post it here. In short, it is about Japan saying there are structures on the moon and the evidence is being supplanted by NASA. The video is about 4 minutes long:

As for me while i find this interesting, I'm not sure if it really is structures on the moon. They really could be just unusual rock formations. However, I'm no expert on this matter and can't really say for certain what they are, all I can offer is my best even handed opinion as to what they might be.

I really would like it if there was real extraterrestrial structures on the moon though.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Actually, any structure on the Moon would be extraterrestrial. So would a rock.

I don't see where Japan saying there are structures on the Moon nor do I see anything artificial but why on Earth did that guy use such horrible quality imagery?

edit on 5/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is the examiner story: Link

Somehow I think this has nothing to do proof or Japan's official statements.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Looks to me like the author of the video is making mountains out of molehills. Or making "civilization" out of craters anyways.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
hear are my thoughts on this subject I do believe there is something on the moon not natural the reason being in all this time why have we not gone back also the moons orbit is so perfect we never see the other side nowhere else in the known universe does this occur the ex nasa flunkie who was trying to sell secrets about the moon to isreal was arrested and will probably never be seen again so yah there is something going on the moon

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but about three seconds of viewing of the "orignal" footage clearly shows over-magnification has been done of the true original footage. The blocks everywhere are simply artifacts of digital enhancement that have no comparison to reality.

This vid has been kicked from here to the Moon already.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage you fly gliders? I owned a PG school for a decade, 3,600 hour master rated pilot and advanced tandem instructor, back in the day lol. Now I just fly hot air ( : But it does make a tidy living lol.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Never bothered with Master rating but have accumulated some airtime as a IV. Never was one for logging it though. Flying since '73 (survived the bad old days). I taught for ten years.

edit on 5/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Cool Beans. I flew my first PG in 88, it was a skydiving rig on a steep slope. lol. I got out of it when the fires burned through our site in SoCal. It was time to grow up and make a real living. The hours playing glider (mostly mountain) have been a huge bonus for ballooning.

I will never be able to completely give up thermals but I mostly fly the bag of hot air these days. Ballooning pays much better than PG or HG instruction and rides lol.

Anyway nice to meet a kindred spirit.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Science is finding out that human civilization is far older than we think it is. Just recently ruins have been uncovered in Turkey that are 14,000 years old. There are ruins in South America that such precise engineering that we would be hard pressed to duplicate them today.

Plus there are blocks in the Great Pyramid that were transported several hundred miles that weigh in excess of 60 tons. This would be a Herculean effort with today's technology and yet the Great Pyramid was build over 12,000 years ago (this is disputed but recent discoveries have lead scientists to believe that the Pyramids are far older than previously thought).

If look at the Civilizations of the Egyptians and the Sumerians you find they wrote there knowledge upon stone tablets (Egyptians did use papyrus)(Sumerian tablets are rare as is) or craved it upon there buildings. By carving there history in stone you would insure that it would survive (longer than paper). If you go back before these civilizations and look for clues to who came before them you will hit an information gap. It seems that the civilizations prior to the Egyptians and Sumerians recorded their knowledge on paper or some other medium.

Look at our World today, we are slowly putting every thing in to a digital format. In a few centuries books will become rare, and mankind will be one massive solar flare form losing it history once again.

The structures upon the moon could be form a previous civilization that has been lost to antiquity .

If I wanted to preserve Earth history and knowledge today I would build an base upon the moon where books and other information could be keep. In the vacuum of space nothing will destroy a book. Its the best place to put mans knowledge, short of a asteroid hitting the facility it would remain intact even if man was wiped out or we got knocked back into the stone age once again.

Look at World history after the fall of the Roman Empire, we enter the dark ages. It took man 600 years to bring running water and pluming back. Today Modern Civilization is even more fragile than it was 100 Years ago, one good solar flare could knock out our tech and cities become uninhabitable inside of 3 weeks. Modern civilization is dependent upon technology. With out our technology our civilization collapses.

new topics

top topics

join