It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone at ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Greetings all! I've decided to go beyond the lurker-stage and join up, this being my favorite conspiracy site by far. As you may have guessed most topics i post will likely have something to do with the moon, Mars, etc. I ask you to be tolerant of my ignorance of the nuances of the website, such as posting images and links. Im not very computer-saavy so it may take a while before im comfortable using the site. Thanks for the great site i look forward to some great discussions!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hello Welcome
Enjoy

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thanks suicide. See you on the boards

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonraker22

Yes, I will be the one ranting about WWIII

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.
You'll get the hang of it easy enough. Many (myself included), didn't realise there is an inbox on ATS. Everyone that replies to one of your posts, as I am doing now, will result in a notification being put in your inbox. To get to the inbox, click Messages on the Ribbon bar at the bottom, click Messages in the screen that appears and then, finally, click on Replies. It saves a lot of constant thread monitoring.

As for posting things, someone made a post to help new members and I refer to it regularly still.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy your time here and see you around.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Thanks '___'. a very helpful bit of info i had no clue about. Seems like a good thing to know. Oh and if calling you thatoffended you, my bad. Didnt even think about it that way 'til after!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

No worries, it's a coincidental bunch of letters rather than by design as some here seem to think.
No, really! '___' is fine, Light, LightSpeed, "you there!", whatever, it's all good.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Moonraker22, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay. The moon/LUNA is a interesting celestial some even think it may have artificial properties. See you in the boards

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Welcome Moonraker22

You've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community!

For now you can reply to any thread you wish. And once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only at this time.

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "Topics" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride you're on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Another recent newbie.

new topics

top topics

join