It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another reason that points to an inside job !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
reply to post by Alfie1

You wanna see how much I know ?
Don't go down that road , coz if you do you're gonna get burned .

And just so everybody knows .... It was my partner who authored my " Bale out " while i was sleeping .

Yes, I shall be mildly interested to see how much you know but I have to say it has been less than impressive to date.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by NWOwned

I think from memory the last phone call from UA 175 was 5 or 6 minutes before impact and I am sure you can check that out.

So far as flight 11 is concerned flight attendant Betty Ong was evidently on the line until the end :-

www.youtube.com...

Yo, Alfie boy . Where are the phone records that show where these supposedly final calls originated ?
Those calls could have come from anywhere .
Oh , that's right . There are no records .

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

And just so everybody knows .... It was my partner who authored my " Bale out " while i was sleeping .

Yes, I shall be mildly interested to see how much you know but I have to say it has been less than impressive to date.

I'm just getting warmed up , Alfie boy .

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just to give you good folks a scenario.

First I need an assistant , hmmmm . I know , let's use GoodolDave.

Now I can guarantee that if I was to hold a loaded gun to the head of GoodolDave , he would pretty much say anything I wanted him to say because he would do what any of us would do and that is to choose self preservation .

For instance , I could get him to call his folks and confess his long hidden homosexuality and that he wanted to let them know he loved them before he took his life , because he can no longer live with the shame .

Then all I have to do is wait for him to finish his call and then pull the trigger .

That's how the final calls were made folks .

All I have to do then is dump the body , because in the case of 9/11 , nobody is gonna come looking because everybody assumes the people on the planes were vaporised.
edit on 31-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

reply to post by NWOwned

I think from memory the last phone call from UA 175 was 5 or 6 minutes before impact and I am sure you can check that out.

So far as flight 11 is concerned flight attendant Betty Ong was evidently on the line until the end :-

www.youtube.com...

Yo, Alfie boy . Where are the phone records that show where these supposedly final calls originated ?
Those calls could have come from anywhere .
Oh , that's right . There are no records .

Wrong, this article includes the American Airlines airfone records for the Betty Ong call from flight 11. :-

www.911myths.com...

Where do you think Betty Ong was calling from ?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

And you think that records can't be falsified . For gods sake these people were hoping to get away with a 2.3 Trillion heist . They have every resource available to them . Falsifying documents is small potatoes.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Now I can guarantee that if I was to hold a loaded gun to the head of GoodolDave , he would pretty much say anything I wanted him to say because he would do what any of us would do and that is to choose self preservation .

For instance , I could get him to call his folks and confess his long hidden homosexuality and that he wanted to let them know he loved them before he took his life , because he can no longer live with the shame .

Then all I have to do is wait for him to finish his call and then pull the trigger .

That's how the final calls were made folks .

All I have to do then is dump the body , because in the case of 9/11 , nobody is gonna come looking because everybody assumes the people on the planes were vaporised.

And your evidence for all that is of course zero.

You don't suppose loved ones would have got any hint that the person was telling lies under duress ?

Where are these gun to head episodes supposed to have taken place ?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

And you think that records can't be falsified . For gods sake these people were hoping to get away with a 2.3 Trillion heist . They have every resource available to them . Falsifying documents is small potatoes.

OK, so the game is you can make up anything you like without any evidence at all but when you are presented with actual contrary evidence it has to be fake ?

You are really pretty dull to debate with because you just parrot old debunked trutherisms. If you knew anything at all you would know there was no $2.3 trillion heist. For Pete's sake this sum was said to be not properly reconciled in 1999 (have a look at para 6). Long before GWB was elected :-

www.defense.gov...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Of course it's zero , but so is your evidence to say that's what actually happened.

You don't suppose loved ones would have got any hint that the person was telling lies under duress ?

Get real . These people were supposedly being hyjacked . There's all the duress you need . Fear , fear is all I hear in the tapes. The same fear you would hear if somebody were holding a loaded gun to their heads.

It doesn't matter where they took place . A fact I have already mentioned is that nobody is gonna come looking for the body .

You seriously need to get your game together , Alfie boy

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Of course it's zero , but so is your evidence to say that's what actually happened.

Get real . These people were supposedly being hyjacked . There's all the duress you need . Fear , fear is all I hear in the tapes. The same fear you would hear if somebody were holding a loaded gun to their heads.

It doesn't matter where they took place . A fact I have already mentioned is that nobody is gonna come looking for the body .

You seriously need to get your game together , Alfie boy

On the contrary, there is actual evidence for what I say but obviously you will handwave it away or declare it fake. You claimed there were no phone records but when I showed you there are you switched to plan B, they are fake.

It matters a lot where your supposed gun to head episodes happened. Otherwise not only are you dreaming up stuff without evidence but you are dreaming up stuff with no logical conclusion.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

You have shown that you know nothing more than all the other truthers.

2.3 trillion is the sum total of all of the previous 8 years of the entire Pentagon budget.

You can't skim the entire budget year after year without someone noticing. Just how did the bill get paid all those years if someone was stashing all the cash??

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

First of all . YOU have shown me zilch .
There is no proof that the ONE phone record you produced a link for is genuine .

As for the shooting . It could have happened anywhere , but as usual you are totally missing the point.

You are starting to bore me Alfie boy.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

2.3 trillion is the sum total of all of the previous 8 years of the entire Pentagon budget.

You can't skim the entire budget year after year without someone noticing. Just how did the bill get paid all those years if someone was stashing all the cash??

The year before , $300,000,000 went missing . Now how do you suppose they found it ?
They didn't . It was brushed under the table .
Do your research , sonny.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Slight problem with your analogy- I would do no such thing, because if someone was holding a gun to my head a) it would piss me off immensely and b) I would know I was a dead man, so I'd have enormous emotional incentive and really nothing to lose in resisting. I grew up around guns and have a number of them myself so I don't crawl up into a quivering ball whevener I see someone pull out a pistol. Similarly, you analogy fails in light of the fact the passengers of flight 93 knew from talking to their relatives that they were on a suicide flight, and they had nothing to lose from attacking the hijackers either.

Now, go ahead and use the "sinister secret agents" excuse to brush this off like you truthers always do when you don't want to believe something is true.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

No need , old boy .
I actually enjoyed the writing that scenario . For some strange reason , I got a great deal of satisfaction from it.

By the way , I still prefer my take on the calls .

Have a nice weekend , Old Boy

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The year before , $300,000,000 went missing . Now how do you suppose they found it ?
They didn't . It was brushed under the table .
Do your research , sonny.

Citation needed please.

And no they didn't just brush it under the table.
You believe in dragons and gargoyles don't you.
Use some common sense. If 300 mil went walkies someone would have noticed. This someone would be entitled to a 10% whistleblowers fee. Unless you think that all the people that work there are paid so much that 30 mil means nothing to them??

These same old 911 myths keep comming around every six weeks.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by GoodOlDave

No need , old boy .
I actually enjoyed the writing that scenario . For some strange reason , I got a great deal of satisfaction from it.

By the way , I still prefer my take on the calls .

The problem for you is that you're using the same amount of evidence to back the claim up as most of the other conspiracy claims here, namely, nothing whatsoever. I can counter with the claim that all these conspiracy stories of yours are being beamed into your head by UFOs. If you require absolutely no evidence to back up your claims then neither do I.

So at what point do you actually put away the make believe and start considering the available evidence I.E. the established phone calls of flight attendent Renee May?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Seriously OP, your saying one of the reasons you believe it was an inside job is because of the time of the attack.

The probably picked that time because that’s when they could get all the flights to be synchronised, who knows, why does it even matter.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by Alfie1

Another flight attendent, Amy Sweeney, on American 11 also called in to her base

She was on the line when plane impacted North Tower.........

911research.wtc7.net...

Really? You going with that?

Ok.

But...

You might want to check out my avatar pic at this point.

Up, to the left, that pic that looks like a close up screen shot of the North Tower hit. (It is.)

You see that?

I know it's a little blurry and all but check it out.

You see the three little "bumps" one on each extreme end and the big one in the middle?

Have a real close look at the rightmost "bump", you see how it's out where the right wing tip supposedly would be?

Only problem with that is that wings on big planes are tapered and angled back.

"Yeah, so?"

Yeah well see it's like this, because plane wings taper back the tip of the wing should arrive at the building AFTER the part of the wing containing the engine which is closer to the center fuselage.

But in this screen cap, even though it's tiny and blurry you can easily see that the damage to the building occurs where the wing tip supposedly hits BEFORE where the rest of the wing is supposed to be.

Why the building does not even appear to be damaged between the center "bump" and the rightmost "bump" at all.

And that - IS IMPOSSIBLE if that is an actual plane.

Cheers

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

LOL.... And you thought you were picking up bad vibrations before? Welcome to the jungle! With an attitude like that, you'll fit right in.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join