It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another reason that points to an inside job !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Gonna keep this short and sweet .

If 9/11 was truly an act of foreign terrorists , why attack the towers at such an early time ? surely if they wanted to be sure of maximum loss of life , they would have attacked when the towers were sure to be more populated .

The fact that only a fraction of the possible deaths occurred smacks of somebody sacrificing the few to fulfil their aims.
It's like breaking into the national treasury , but only stealing all the dimes .
It's been a nagging thought that won't go away .

edit on 30-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
the towers were the target so it didn't matter what time of the day it happened it just mattered that that the planes hit their target

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
How about this for a reason. They are rebuilding a tower 'One world trade center'
It doesnt get much obvious than that, until we get death bed confessions

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Are 8.46 and 9.03 particularly early times ?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

Nah , I'm not buying it . If that was the case , they could have been struck at night . The whole point of terrorism is to cause as much death and subsequent outrage as possible .
50,000 people worked in the two towers .

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Depends on what time ( for the majority in the towers ) the working day began .

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The weather... for flying. The early morning has the best chance for smooth air and no clouds.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
One link.
Here

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

the point of terrorism aint to cause as much death as possible but to get the best vantage point for your views so if people had woken up to the fact the towers had been knocked down then it would of had less impact than being able to have all the OMG sort of stuff

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince

But the whole premise of your OP is that the times were so early that the Towers were under-populated. Now you seem to be saying you don't in fact know when most people normally started work.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria

the point of terrorism aint to cause as much death as possible but to get the best vantage point for your views so if people had woken up to the fact the towers had been knocked down then it would of had less impact than being able to have all the OMG sort of stuff

Nah not buying that either . Maximum impact has always been the goal of terrorism .

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

But the whole premise of your OP is that the times were so early that the Towers were under-populated. Now you seem to be saying you don't in fact know when most people normally started work.

I'm telling you sonny that the death toll could have been in the tens of thousands . Why do YOU suppose that wasn't the case ?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

So in that case why the twin towers and not a sporting venue? The Americans have HUUUUUGE stadiums yet they chose the twin towers?
I call BS on it all.
The twin towers in my opinion were attacked by their own and dressed as someone else, the link i posted before just above is what i feel is the key. I have done my research and i am saying nothing else on the matter. ATS is a conspiracy forum yet we all keep going around in circles.
With the link i posted above and with the help of genuine ATS members who want the REAL culprits caught, jailed and key thrown away go and dig from the link.
Do it for the many lives lost, innocent lives, of those in the towers, in the aircraft, and those who have died due to the war on all sides. Many lives have been stolen not lost. They had their lives stolen because of MONEY.

Thats what it boils down to, MONEY.
Now i am asking all of you to start digging and stop assuming what you think you know is fact because imho it isnt.

The link i provided ties so much together.
War brings the loss of innocent lives on all sides regardless which side you are on.
War leaves the area destroyed which needs rebuilt, a country ravaged by war cant rebuild itself can it?
The link

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I'm telling you sonny that the death toll could have been in the tens of thousands . Why do YOU suppose that wasn't the case ?

Well sonny, it really had to do with the North Tower being hit so high which enabled most people below the impact zone to evacuate safely and many people began to evacuate the South Tower at the same time.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Can you back that up ?

Go on , be a pal

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
One link.
Here

You aint digging

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I'm with you , pal .
Are we talking Rumsfeld and the missing 2.3 trillion dollars ?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yep, but thats not everything. Far from it.
Think of economy and not only rebuilding ventures. Think of those at the top of the economy at the moment. Technology.
From technology we need certain minerals.
Lithium for example, remind me what is lithium used for and if you were to control lithium where would that put you financially?
Lithium seams? where? Afghanistan?
That is just the tip of the iceberg.
I made an interesting find a day or 2 ago that may be of no suprise.
I will post the link to the reply i made on another thread. Take it as you wish but, me........I think this one event had more than one motive. Many birds with one stone.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Jim Minnery a former military accountant was re-assigned after trying to trace a mere $300,000000 that could not be accounted for . His bosses wrote the whole thing off .

Just what kind of corrupt country are you people living in ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join