It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is official im about to have a Grimlen....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

What ever the mother asks,do it,no matter how crazy it sounds.

And there is a 50 50 chance you will get it wrong.

Ever seen the movie The Exorcist?
Walk in the park my friend.

There will be a time she is yelling"Get this thing out of me!" to " this is the most beautiful thing ever!" in a matter of minutes.

Wait till you get to the breast pumping thing,oh yeah,breast milk in the fridge and mixing it up with the regular milk on the cereal.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

I understand I really do, when i met my wife years ago i wanted nothing to do with kids at all, they to be honest scared the ever loving crap out of me. But as the years passed and my girlfriend became my wife the thought did grow on me, and now here we are just past 2 years wed with a baby on the way. I still have a lot of the same fears and concerns i had back then but i know that no matter what i do i will love the child that my wife is having and thats about as good of start as you can have.

When you are ready you are ready you just have to look past the fear and see what lies on the other side.

thats the best advice i can give on becoming an expectant dad since thats all the experience that i currently have lol

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

ok note to self buy stock in a hat company... buy many hats to have thrown back shredded.

That seems like sound advice, you know what they say happy wife happy life, and i do my best to conform most of the time.... lol

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Thank you every one for chiming in. I will take all of your advice into consideration before i corrupt my child lol. This is honestly why i love ATS this is a place you can come and ask questions and get honest, sometimes lol sound advice. (talking about other threads..lol). Please feel free to keep giving me advice and insight as i know i can use it, but thank you again as what you have given me will be a big help in the future.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Just a little update we are having a little Girl her name will be Delila Jai.... just a few more months to go... before everything gets weird...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join