It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deal ties Rockefeller, Rothschild dynasties.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I wasn't really sure what forum to put this in, as it will appeal to different people for different reasons.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Two of the most storied families in the business world -- the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers -- are coming together in an investment partnership.
The Rothschilds' London-listed RIT Capital Partners said Wednesday that it will acquire a 37% stake in Rockefeller's wealth advisory and asset management group from Société Générale Private Banking for an undisclosed sum.

The deal gives the Rothschild trust, whose net assets total £1.9 billion, a toehold in the United States.

money.cnn.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
A mating of titans.

Problem is, it is not for the benefit of anyone other than themselves... which would be fine with me... if it weren't for the "given" that it simply strengthens the oligarchy further while diminishing the well-being of many on whom their empires prey.

On the other hand, when two prominent globalists see the need to consolidate... perhaps that may be a sign that they are not as strong as they thought they were....

I wonder if they will be attending the Bilderberg Group meeting in Chantilly, Va., May 31-June 3 at the Marriot Washington Dulles Hotel.... (where did I get that from?)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Something's cooking.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This is called an insurance policy!

The Rothschilds' London-listed RIT Capital Partners said Wednesday that it will acquire a 37% stake in Rockefeller's wealth advisory and asset management group

So when the EURO hits the skids, breaks up and TSHTF in Europe, the Rothschild's will have something stored away to rebuild upon. They cash in their 37% stored in Rockefeller's and 'hey presto' they are strong again to rebuild their empire.
Simply mates helping mates. (At the NWO level that is)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
what!? no drone attack at this unholy marriage?
wasted oppotunity there

new topics

top topics

join