Mitt Romney Misspells America..."AmerCIA"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Is the misspelling of (America) Mitt Romneys mistake...or the mistake of someone who works for him on his campaign....I think the latter.

I am going to pretend I am right winger and respond to your post as if Romney was Obama...

If Mitt Romney is so incompetent as to not review his own Campaign banners, or so incompetent that he hires people that can't spell America then he has no business being President of "America"!!!

But I suspect that he did in fact review the banner and it was simply a nod to the folks that got him where he is, the CIA!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

When was the last time a candidate even made their own signs, ads, speeches...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
He launched an iPhone app, without even bothering to look at it?

How incompetent are his people? Everyone who downloaded this thing had to see "AmerCIA"

This app is little more than platitudes and catch-phrases on how to fix "Amercia", which couldn't even get the name of the country correct, it's nothing more than a colossal waste of time, that Romney himself or anyone on his campaign staff could be bothered proof-reading. It's a campaign gimmick that failed.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Aren't we lucky? Now we have two candidates both sponsored by the CIA:

Mitt Romney and Barack Obama...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by caladonea

When was the last time a candidate even made their own signs, ads, speeches...

When was the last time a candidate actually even managed their own campaign? Let alone made or reviewed their own material. You hire a team of professional political hacks and then smile for the camera's. If you go "off-message" your campaign managers are going to hammer you for it.

Of course Romney didn't have anything to do with the error beyond likely hiring the guy who hired the guy who hired the guy who employed the firm who made the FB app.

But if it was President Obama...the right-wing and Fox news would not see it so rationally....and the difference in reactions is what interests me.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
57 states, polish death camps

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yeah the nerve just like a certian guy who didn't even bother to look at a bio for his book, and who thinks there are 57 states and who can't even say corpsman, and yeah Romney writes apps now.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Yeah the nerve just like a certian guy who didn't even bother to look at a bio for his book,

Precisely...strange that there are not a gazillion flags and stars on this thread, a headline on Fox News complete with a conspiracey theorey about how Romney works for the CIA??? Hmmmm

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yeah the nerve just like a certian guy who didn't even bother to look at a bio for his book, and who thinks there are 57 states and who can't even say corpsman, and yeah Romney writes apps now.

Of course you posted a thread on Obama mistaking his daughters for sons.

In which I propsed that Romeny means an actual net, he uses to catch poor people with, when he says "if the savety net needs fixing I fix it"

As president, Mitt will work to expand and enhance access and opportunities for Americans to hunt, shoot, and protect their families, homes and property, and he will fight the battle on all fronts to protect and promote the Second Amendment.

Source: mittromney.com

Let's forget for a second hunting and shooting your family. Let's forget for a second promoting the second amendment (I always thought it was already ratified, rather well known, and thus not really in need of promotion)

His stance on the foreclosure mess would surely provide many families with "opportunities to (try and) defend their homes and property."

But do you have any idea what he intends to do to provide people with more opportunities to defend their families?
I guess cutting funding for local police and prison would work, or is he more thinking along the lines of releasing wild animals into the streets?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don't understand why people get all upset over an accidental misspelling. Everybody always gets so hyper-knee jerkish it's just not funny anymore.

It was just a misspelling, no need to get upset over it.

And yes, I'd say the same thing if obama did it.

But if Romy becomes President he'll be blasted for this forever just like Former President Bush is still blasted ebcause he couldn't say nuclear.

Frag this ultra grammar Nazi nonsense.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

f course you posted a thread on Obama mistaking his daughters for sons.

Excuse me for not being perfect, and never claimed to be perfect

In which I propsed that Romeny means an actual net, he uses to catch poor people with, when he says "if the savety net needs fixing I fix it"

Saw this yesterday that didn't get too much traffic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny tho Romney is suppose to be perfect and makes mistakes that are totally unacceptable Obama is perfect and never has ever made any mistake and will never.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

reply to post by narwahl

f course you posted a thread on Obama mistaking his daughters for sons.

Excuse me for not being perfect, and never claimed to be perfect

Saw this yesterday that didn't get too much traffic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny tho Romney is suppose to be perfect and makes mistakes that are totally unacceptable Obama is perfect and never has ever made any mistake and will never.

Nobody accuses you (Or Obama or Romney) of being perfect.
Yet for some reason you find it fit to attack Obama for mentioning hypothetical Sons, and rush to defend Romneys campaigns spelling.

Anyway: I am going to say I am sorry, for attacking you, but I will never apologize!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

Not defending Romney because i clearly said it was:

Funny tho Romney is suppose to be perfect and makes mistakes

And the thread is about Romney and ATS favorite boogeyman the CIA of which there are currently no members who have ever been CIA.

Unless there is and the CIA is created threads such as this waging a psyop and people took the bait gladly.
edit on 31-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Meh...
Personally I think its
A - merci - A

A "Thank you" to France, who sheltered him from having to go to Vietnam, the war he was so totally in favor of.

Oh look: French government bonds are rated AA by S&P.
So AA-Merci. That's obviously what he ment.
edit on 31-5-2012 by narwahl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I for one fully support Mittens' quest to make Amercia greater!

Those poor Amercians (??) have suffered enough and deserve a chance.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

If I have more opportunities to defend my family, home and property there, I will move there!
I haven't had any in the past 10-20 years!
Somebody stole my bicycle a year ago, but I didn't notice until I wanted to ride it home. Not much opportunity to defend my property there. I found it again, the day after, a few streets away.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Now all Obama has to do is change his platform to bettering the US' grammar skills. That would just take the piss. He'd probably win, too.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

Meh...
Personally I think its
A - merci - A

A "Thank you" to France, who sheltered him from having to go to Vietnam, the war he was so totally in favor of.

Oh look: French government bonds are rated AA by S&P.
So AA-Merci. That's obviously what he ment.

So true, not many know he ducked the Viet Nam draft by living in a palace in France. And this guy has the gall to say that some of our finest presidents shouldn't be qualified for the office because they didn't have a background in business, while he was ducking a draft.

Romney Pitches Three Year Business Requirement To Qualify For The Presidency-Say Bye Bye To Honest Abe

Speaking at a campaign rally in Las Vegas on Tuesday, Governor Mitt Romney decided to share an idea with his audience——an idea calling for a constitutional amendment requiring that a three year business background be required as a prerequisite for becoming President of the United States.

As the article highlights, Romney's proposed amendment would have eliminated Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan, John McCain, and Dwight D. Eisenhower from qualifying for the office.

And the truth about his "missionary" trip to France in 1968?
The truth about Romney's time in France as a 'poor missionary'.... he 'lived in a Mormon palace with chef and houseboy'

• GOP presidential candidate was missionary in France
  • Claimed he learned life lessons and defecated in bucket
  • But mission president's son says Romney lived in mansion with chandeliers and chefs

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join