It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The kelly incident in 1955,,,possibly more demonic???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
First..... of ,,,,, all.... why ,,,, are,,,, you ,,,,,writing..... like ,,,,, that,,,,,,??????

Secondly as Kadinsky said we have the search button.Pretty useful actually ATS Search

This specific incident has nothing demonic and i havent still understood where you are basing that

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Secondly as Kadinsky said we have the search button.Pretty useful actually ATS Search

Whoah there IAMSAM!

I make it a point to never mention the search function and didn't mention it in this thread. If other folk want to drop that famous 'ATS Search' comment into threads, that's their business. I leave grammar and punctuation to others too. Some very literate folk have nothing to say in a well-written way whilst others are less-literate and more interesting. A lot of UFO witnesses would be unable to spell accurately, use subordinate clauses or full stops, but they're worth a moment of time anyway.

New members can post what they like but members who've been around for donkey's years should be more careful. In the case of Kelly-Hopkinsville, maybe it was time to flush it out again? The video is pretty interesting so I flagged and starred.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I understand what you mean kadinsky and i apologize Molly if i sounded harsh.But please please dont post so many punctuation marks.And yes the video is interesting as is the case but i dont see the demonic part.If anything this case is something like "trolls from space trolling rednecks" and being so many people its hard to dismiss it as hallucination-hoax-misunderstanding

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
how is this demonic?There we go again about aliens being demons and whatnot.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Thats ok.
Smile here.

I know I'm a sloppy speller.

My opinion on it could be demonic is the ET or whatever it was seemed to haress and toy around it seemed.
Kinda unusual for an ET I think?
And the grimreaper(?), that black cloaked thing in the field the lady said she saw.

But there was a brite glow they saw like something landed.

I could easily be wrong.

Also,I dont beleive ET's are demons but some could could be bad and evil.
A reply from another poster made it look like If I was saying that.
Kinda just thought,ET's could have ghosts to?

Next time I will use search and work on my spelling.
It is a neat documentary of this incident.

M

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is the incident in the other thread that I said I would have liked to witness... pretty spooky.

My opinion is that there are no such things as evil aliens. If I understand the protocol correctly - beings are not allowed interstellar travel unless they have established the highest levels of love and compassion. It's foolish to apply the menial attributes of division and conquest of our primitive society to beings who are likely eons ahead on the evolutionary timeline.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lordaqua

Hi.

Not sure what your source is?
But thats a comfort if true.

Not sure if that applies to the cows also?

If true also again,man/human kind wont be zooming anywhere soon also.(outside our system).

Alot of our tech out weighs are common scense by tons.

Thanks for your input.

Molly

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I remember watching this story on that project Blue Book TV show when I was a kid..."Project UFO" maybe? made me poop my pants as i recall. I think the image of them looking in the windows caused me to loos some sleep...even though they blamed it on circus monkeys, didnt help.

edit on 9-6-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Thanks,,I rember that on a youtube video some time back but been un-able to find it!

That is scary!

I remebr the guy in charge of blue book did say that were were a few cases that were ?

Thanks for sharing,,going to watch now b4 the sun goes down.

M

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
testicle tingler

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

edit on 10-6-2012 by MollyMN because: reply to the post

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Hi friend.

There was another case on the project Blue book similar to the kelly incident.

Im sure there are a few farm ones though,,,,lol.

Where it looked in the window while the wife was washing dish's.
The husband/son went out and even shot at it,,was in the tree's to.
(can't quite rember the plot/exact details)sorry.

Thanks friend.
I did think think this was the episode,LOL..(but not)

All good and high-5...

Molly

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kristobal

Goodness, the standards around ATS have dropped dramatically... that is a shame.

OP, I don't think there is a language on earth that uses more than one comma at a time in punctuation.

Also, neither angels nor demons are real.

Nothing that you can sense through your five senses is real. Nothing you see is real. Nothing you touch is real.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join