It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! just wow, could care less

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Ah see I thought you might have got it off there.

And in all truth I see it the same after seeing that.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"Clearly, so many on this site do not even understand what they are reading or writing, otherwise they would notice it."

or they just dont care to pay attention to it. Just ignore it, thats the best advice I could give you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
And to top it off, WOW backwards is still that freaking out and out wildest word of all time....

WOW!

But I really like to use it when i see a pretty girl.

WOWEE! Wowa wow wow wowa zowie wowa oh mama!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Wow

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
OP was just asking for the snarky responses, but I couldn't really not care less. Guess the OP never heard of a fad catchphrase that loses its steam after a while. Personally, I've never heard anybody say or post a "Wow! Just wow!" before. Congrats, OP, you have the honor of introducing me to the very thing you are annoyed with...
...just...

Did I use it correctly?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
To be fair, every time I see or hear someone come out with "Could care less" my brain goes into a bit of a WTF spaz. However, I have myself on occasion been guilty of just saying "Give a toss" as opposed to "Couldn't give a toss". Either way whether I give or couldn't give said toss, it's far more colourful than a simple "Whatever".

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This is why I don't bother posting on here much anymore.

Your thread has proved how many idiotic trolls are on these boards.

You post a rant saying what pisses you off and most come in here with antagonistic tendencies doing exactly what you said pissed you off.

What a bunch of predictable trolls.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Wow Woweeeeee bah, meh, tired same old same old. People who speak to others about originality should practice what they preach. Wow I could care less or I could care more, but who cares?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
This is why I don't bother posting on here much anymore.

Your thread has proved how many idiotic trolls are on these boards.

You post a rant saying what pisses you off and most come in here with antagonistic tendencies doing exactly what you said pissed you off.

What a bunch of predictable trolls.

It is called Humor, try it.
2nd

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

I agree OP. People saying they 'could care less' means that they do care to a degree and there's room to care less, it's idiotic. Also, people who use commonly used internet buzzwords like 'wow just wow' are just drones of each other and need some originality.

I support your rant!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join