It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen is a reptile I won't be celebrating her jubilee.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I was watching the video and waiting for the Queen to unleash a forked tongue and lash down the Guiness in one swig.

I don't believe in the reptilian theories, but I find the whole notion of Royalty and monarchy a strange concept .

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I get a night off work with full pay , so I say GOD BLESS THE QUEEN .

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think it was the hat that confused you.
Are all women in the UK required to wear ugly hats?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
In a time when recession is a big problem, they go and spend a minimum of £10.5 million on this celebration!

BRAVO!

With leaders like this, who needs fools?

10 million to celebrate Britain, it's traditions, it's people and it's Queen.

Cheap if you ask me.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Having met The Queen and Prince Phil I think you are bonkers.
She was lovely and Prince Phil was a really funny guy

If you don't want to celebrate don't but to make stuff up about her is out of order, Iam looking after a load of 90 year olds and throwing a party with them, Iam going to love it
Tell that to Princess Diana whom she had murdered by MI5.
edit on 30-5-2012 by DEV1L79 because: .

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

First of all, The Queen isn't our ruler.
She has no authoritative power at all and if she ever tried to intervene in or untowardly influence government policy or the governing of this land then she would go the same way as a surprising number of her predecessors have.

Secondly, neither she nor any members of her family are shapeshifting lizards.
And if they were why would they choose to look like the inbred, toffee nosed retards that they do? (Well ok, Zara Philips looks ok sometimes, but come on, just look at the rest of them!).

They might eat babies, dabble in human sacrifice and practice arcane and dark arts etc......but I very much doubt it.
They might have links to some ancient cabal that tries to influence world events etc - the jury is out on that one.

But I think that she's just a well intentioned old lady who also happens to be so removed from the realities of everyday living that the rest of us face.
She and her family are merely relics of a by-gone age who are trotted out on ceremonial occassions to try and induce a feel good factor in the sheeple.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Until you can post proof all you are saying is rumor and lies....
Why can't you accept that she died because her driver was drunk and going to fast to try and get away from the press.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

And why is it wrong to have the queen as a feel good factor for us Brits? heck we need it every now and then.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is about as stupid as these threads get, The queen is a Reptile, oh sure, that why shes has aged just like the rest of you, married, loved, had children, I mean come on. She reminds me of my grandmother, just a bit more Proper and wealthy, remember she wasnt even goingto be queen until, King whats his face got divorced and left his throne, then there family was next in line, hell half there blood is full German.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

And why is it wrong to have the queen as a feel good factor for us Brits? heck we need it every now and then.

If that's what it takes for you to feel good then by all means feel free.

As I said, as long as she or any of her family never attempt to interfere in the governing of our country then they pretty much can do as they please.

Of course some people need it every now and then......it helps deflect from the crap that is going on around them and the true source of their misery.

But that wasn't really the point of my post and I hope I haven't helped derail it at all......I was merely trying to point out the absurdity of the reptilian shapeshifting claims.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I agree with you on this, however, I don't recommend throwing alchohol on them in the least. Try some unconditional Love and prayers for their souls to be saved. She is IMO a dragon, a draco dragon.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Um I though the Queen was known for her love of gin, something picked up from the Queen Mother. Lizard people? Really? This a joke or do people really buy into this?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
She doesn't need to be a reptillian.
She's just another damn inbred imperialist.
(To this date I can't understand that there STILL are countries with "royal" families and nobility... Haven't we learned anything?)
Oooooofff with her heaaaaddd!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

No, its not a joke. Even Princess Di stated they were not human. However the energy from their photos can knock you out of your chair if you're a sensitive. They're dracos and the queen is either directly a dragon, or is merged with that group soul. I feel very sorry for them, the harm they do they are doing to themselves.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

I mean seriously?

Am I the only one who reads the title of a thread like this and has to stop myself from laughing out loud?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
They killed Diana because she was threatening to expose them, among other reasons. I used to scoff at these lizard theories myself, until I read this chapter. Diana herself had a lot to say, but it was her mentor, friend, and healer, Christine Fitzgerald, who blew the lid off the Queen and her whole family of monsters.

Here are some excerpts from what she told David Icke:

The Queen Mother... now that’s a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn’t died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It’s sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it’s lizard, because it’s cold-blooded, it’s much easier for them to do Frankenstein # than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they’ve got the secret of the micro-currents, it’s so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies. These are the energies I work with when I’m healing.

They know the vibration of life and because they are cold-blooded, they are reptiles, they have no wish to make the Earth the perfect harmony it could be, or to heal the Earth from the damage that’s been done. The Earth’s been attacked for zeons by different extraterrestrials. It’s been like a football for so long. This place was a bus stop for many different aliens. All these aliens, they could cope with everything, including the noxious gases......

Its all here:

bibliotecapleyades.net

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.

From the T&C (#15)

* Proper Attribution for the posting of copyrighted material owned by others is defined as posting a relevant snippet of the online content not to exceed 10% of the entire piece, a properly formed link back to the source website, and a clear indication of the name of the source website. The posting to these websites of any copyrighted material owned by others that is not found elsewhere online is prohibited

edit on 31/5/12 by argentus because: fixed link to source, added ex tags and mod notes, removed four paragraphs of off-site content to reduce it to a "snippet"

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

You wanna believe all that stuff, go ahead......me, I've actually a lot better things to be doing with my time and energy, thanks very much.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
dude, they moved my important alien landing report to the story section but left this here??

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Alcohol does not kill reptiles........ I know for a fact it doesnt

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Very good quotes and that is the way I'm sure these dark siders do it. However, what they don't like is wide awake, equal and happy people, hard for them to create their shadow realm that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join