It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas pastor calls on U.S. government to kill LGBT people

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So it's thou shalt not kill, unless they are gay or lesbian? What a freak!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

No, I will proudly tell people I am a christian. A misguided person that is sinning...sounds like every single christian and every other person on this planet. Jesus doesn't look at our sins the way we do, society would ostracize this man. Jesus will still love him and forgive him, because this man's sin is equal to mine. Do I believe this man is sullying the name of Jesus, of course I do. However I do too because I sin, the only problem is this man is in a place of power and influence. But that doesn't mean I will ever stop calling myself a christian, I follow Jesus not some guy who is misguided.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

This is just one more example of ignorant loud mouth bigots who never should have been given a microphone. The most productive action we can take against such people is to ignore them.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
this pastor can suck my bawls! who the f can judge all!!!!!!? Im so siiiick of the judgers sitting lofty in their judjement chair! Well you sir, can smb and sms!!! one in the same if you clever ats'ers can get wot I am saying! Jeeeeeze us help us! LoL Crazy fokkers!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hey Screwed! right awn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good for you! for real!... and I can tell you are humble and true..... The hate some eminate is deeeescuuuuuuustinnnng! Even more so , when hiding behind a false shield!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by timeloss1111
this pastor can suck my bawls! who the f can judge all!!!!!!? Im so siiiick of the judgers sitting lofty in their judjement chair! Well you sir, can smb and sms!!! one in the same if you clever ats'ers can get wot I am saying! Jeeeeeze us help us! LoL Crazy fokkers!

Lol such fun
Do you have a link to what ever the little things are?
brawls,crawls, scrawls.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Here is what Obama has to say about gay bashing

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
OMG! I just saw the kid singing about gays not makin it to heaven....whaaaaattttta joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the folks clappin' an shuckin' and jivin' ...well I hope god kicks them in the balls!!!!!!!!!!! For real!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
So it's thou shalt not kill, unless they are gay or lesbian? What a freak!

Areyou talking about this guy?

Israeli police launched a citywide manhunt through Tel Aviv for the masked, black-clad gunman who opened fire with a pistol at a gay youth club on Saturday night, Aug. 1, killing two and wounding 15 more. While the authorities have been careful not to speculate on a motive for the crime, the city's stunned gay community was not hesitant about assigning blame for the atmosphere they believe was conducive to the crime. Pointing to Orthodox Jewish gay-bashers,

Gay vs. Orthodox: Israel's Culture War Turns Deadly - TIME
www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1914391,00.html - Similarto Gay vs. Orthodox: Israel's Culture War Turns Deadly - TIME

Aug 3, 2009 ... Gay vs. Orthodox: A Deadly Turn in Israel's Culture War? By Matthew ... Even Tel Aviv has not been exempt from gay-bashing. Gay activist ...

Such jerk wads

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
`YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS``

I see alot of poetic justice not only in this story, but in some of the comments here. Of course, fanboys will use this to smear all christians.
If you haven`t noticed, christianity is being brought down from the inside on purpose because the moral and spiritual lessons are very powerful and threaten the ``unity`` of this earth
edit on 30-5-2012 by HamrHeed because: elaborate

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Here is some more, on this moron:

www.addictinginfo.org...

And, this:

www.kshb.com...

I would suggest that THIS guy be put behind an electric fence!

Would serve him right........guess he never heard of the Holocaust during World War 2??

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Fanatics or not, those people do represent fundamental values of Judeo-Christian religions.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
`YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS``

I see alot of poetic justice not only in this story, but in some of the comments here. Of course, fanboys will use this to smear all christians.
If you haven`t noticed, christianity is being brought down from the inside on purpose because the moral and spiritual lessons are very powerful and threaten the ``unity`` of this earth
edit on 30-5-2012 by HamrHeed because: elaborate

What moral lessons would you like to espouse to us here on ATS?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

.....those people do represent fundamental values of Judeo-Christian religions.

"Sez" who??

THEM?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

There will come a time when Humanity realizes that "morality" does NOT come from a text....not an ancient text of parables, as the Bible....nor any other.

It (" morality" ) is inherent, in all people of moderate thought....does NOT require any pseudo-clap-trap "religion" to "direct" it......

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

New Hope Babtist Church.....

So they hate gays and lesbians soo much that they are trying to convince the US government to just start killing them...
Poor Jesus.. The crap thats being said 'in his name' is horrible!
Where is the compassion? Where is the love for fellow human beings?! I have many gay and lesbian friends, none of them deserve to be killed because of their orientation!

“They should be put to death,” Knapp declared. “‘Oh, so you’re saying we should go out and start killing them, no?’ — I’m saying the government should. They won’t, but they should.”

*Added*

Listen to Knapp’s entire 1-hour sermon on “The Curse of Homosexuality”
here

Ugh!

Thoughts?!

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/30/2012 by Nspekta because: (no reason given)

I guess he missed that part of the Ten Commandments where it says " THOU SHALT NOT KILL" when he was reading the bible. In my opinion, asking others to kill on your behalf would be no different than doing it yourself... On the bright side though, his little hate speech probably got him on the DHS's terrorist watch list!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Hmmm

Break Gods law in order to impose Talmudic/Sharia law?

I dont think so budddddddy!

Rosha..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

*sigh*

There is NO such thing as "god's law"......

Because, "god" is an "imaginary friend"........

It is time for Humanity to "Grow Up"!!! And become adults!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is a hate crime......plain as day......If somebody dont arrest this man its a crying shame......
I suppose crippled people or ginger kids , or homeless people,will be next right?
Why not just kill em all and let God sort em out?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PluPerfect
reply to post by Rosha

*sigh*

There is NO such thing as "god's law"......

Because, "god" is an "imaginary friend"........

It is time for Humanity to "Grow Up"!!! And become adults!!

Why is everyone in such a tizzy, it is just some crackpot preacher that isn’t going to do anything. The correct doctrine is to encourage those you believe need help to come to the church. In Iraq, they hunt gays down and shoot them, just like deer. They even shoot people they think might be gay. Why don’t all you busy bodies get that punched up on the front page.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join