It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17-Year-Old Girl Included On Obama's Secret 'Kill List'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
When guardians of the Constitution abuse the document they have been entrusted to protect, it loses all meaning.

beez

NO~!!

It's F*****

HIGH

TREASON~!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It's not just the US constitution that is probably being violated here, although I'm sure the government lawyers have determined it doesn't count if they kill people outside of the continental USA. There is then also international law to consider, and I can't think for one moment that assassination is deemed lawful in any way shape or form, but again I'm sure there are lawyers who would argue that it is all fine and dandy.

In killing so many people in foreign lands, these actions are also hardening peoples attitudes against the USA. The families of those killed, especially the innocent, will one day seek revenge for the deaths of their loved ones. Thus, the actions of out of control politicians is putting US citizens in danger. It then surely follows, using the same logic as those ordering and carrying out the killings, that it is fully justified to seek the death of those responsible - the politicians! So, whacking Obama and any others involved in these murders in fully jsutified.

If it were only that simple though! Voting Obama out is not going to change these policies. How many times have we had elections and voted in the opposition, only to see them continue the same policies of the previous government, rather than revoking them? Simple answer is.... every four freakin' years!

To be fair, I doubt this is all Obamas work as he, like those before him, is just the talking head, NOT the policy maker. He is just doing the work that is set for him, creating a sustainable market for "defence" spending and resource grabbing in faraway places. After all, if they stopped killing, and peace broke out, how would those bankers, Execs of the arms manufacturers and politicians (invested heavily in those markets) afford the new mansion, yacht or expensive country club membership?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

the list just keeps piling up 2014-2015 kills seem interesting.. why so many scientists?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join