It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17-Year-Old Girl Included On Obama's Secret 'Kill List'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyzoid
You don't like him, this is why you scrutinize everything that ...

I scrutinize everything that Obama says .. and that Romney says .. and that Newt Gingrich says .. and that Louis Farrakhan says .. and that Eric Holder says ... etc etc. To do otherwise is to turn a blind eye and allow those with any kind of power or following to run crazy ..

It is crazy NOT to double and triple check what these kinds of people are doing.

BTW .. I'm not the criminal for saying Obama is wrong .. OBAMA is the one breaking the Constitution.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Joan of Arc was wanted dead by thousands. And they burned her at the stake...as a teenager. Whats different here?

Um.. that was in 1431....?!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This smells like propaganda to me.

But then again, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. So many wrongs have been done to this country in the past 40-50 years.

But here we are, sitting on the side. Commenting on this stuff happening and yet what do we do?

We're on forums discussing these things, instead of being out in the streets demonstrating our true feelings.
Yeah, we'll probably be killed or arrested.

Would you rather die/be incarcerated fighting for what is right, or sit idly by while America becomes a militaristic oligarchy. And in this case, the oligarchy is run by the ones with money. Namely, the corporations that don't give a damn about anything but their personal gain.

I've been saying this for years, but the only true freedom we have left, is the freedom to think. And in thinking, we can formulate a plan to reverse all this. Blood doesn't have to be shed, but it most likely will. On both sides.

I for one, am all for starting a revolution.

I'm saying I'm ready to die, to protect the freedoms of people who think that they should be given services and goods for free. And I mean free, as in, being of no value to the one gifting you.

If just one person agrees with me, then at least the spark is picked up, hopefully to be spread.

I would really like to see change in this World non-violently, but it is not going that way.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

I starred your post and I accept your response!! It is sad to see casualties in a war but hey, this is what war is about! The question is what is an American teenager doing standing next to or pretty darn close to a known terrorist
That is wanted by world governments. In a foreign country? I'm pretty sure they weren't in the same Walmart??
You go and hang out with snakes your gonna get bit

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyzoid

I starred your post and I accept your response!! It is sad to see casualties in a war but hey, this is what war is about! The question is what is an American teenager doing standing next to or pretty darn close to a known terrorist
That is wanted by world governments. In a foreign country? I'm pretty sure they weren't in the same Walmart??
You go and hang out with snakes your gonna get bit

I consider Obama a snake

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I have to say I'm for drone strikes because I know what happens over there I've done my fair share of tours
In the war zone and if drone strikes keep my fellow brothers and sisters at arms further away from death or injury
Then I'm all for it! I don't care who orders the strike whether it be Obama bush Romney or any other politico!
And this is coming from a 90% disabled American vet with 11 years of service

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyzoid

would you not rather your brothers and sisters were no where near those godforsaken hell holes in the first place.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Honestly, these places aren't as bad as the TV portrays them to be. It's survival. Basically kill or be killed.

To us, they are less smart, less educated. And they might be, but we can't even begin to speak of them in a lesser way, because they are human. It doesn't matter what language they speak or what actions they take. They are made of the same matter we are made of.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Of course I would but it's more complicated than that and I know it.
I would love for us to leave the middle east and use our own oil from Alaska the Rockies and the Dakotas.
That's me! I also think that we should keep everyone from the middleast
Out of the US until they can completely stop the violence

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyzoid

Not at Wal Mart.no...But not on a battlefield either. The "war on terror" is a war on an idea. It's as effective as the war on drugs, obesity, and what ever else is politically expedient.

I think you should think hard on your statement which pretty much blamed the teen for being in the wrong place when hellfires rained down. Do you know who you stand next to every minute of the day? This is not acceptable to me. I spent time in the middle east in the 90's and our freedoms were not what was talked about by any locals I was able to speak to...our foreign policies were.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyzoid

I'm talking about the door you open for tomarrow. If you can tell me with a straight face you dont think in time that the goverment wont abuse this power then we are very far apart in our views. I think that anyway listening to what you say 9/11 was any how. Mark my words, you will hear domestic terrorist more and more in the next year.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Is it a 17 y/o girl, as your headline states, or “a girl who looked even younger than her 17 years,” as your source states?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
reply to post by Nspekta

Is it a 17 y/o girl, as your headline states, or “a girl who looked even younger than her 17 years,” as your source states?

Not sure what you're asking..? Maybe you don't understand. She is 17..they said she looks younger than her 17 years (cause she has been around for 17 years) cause she looks younger than her age.

Hope that clarifies it?
edit on 5/31/2012 by Nspekta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
TOP SECRET kill list of the President, AND everyone knows about it and who is on it....interesting. Am I the only one who finds this rather amusing?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyzoid

I don't mind if they have an American citizenship or not, I don't think this is relevant.
To draw up a 'kill list' in such a fashion is not the same thing as shooting someone with a bomb strapped to them, these are people who MAY only be talking about doing something or only at planning stage, that is worth death?
The UK government got a fine for killing terrorists on their way to plant a bomb which in my eyes surely must set a precedent (you have to recognise international courts first though......)
edit on 1-6-2012 by biggilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

YES! NOW you got it! Nothing new or different...in 600 or so years..........

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Murder is an Executive privilege.

Congress can tax citizens to death.

The Courts can sentence people to death.

All 3 Branches pick out citizens to kill, sometimes politically motivated or abuse of power of those wielding it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here is another article i just found:

Please Don't Kill Me Obama

www.salon.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I totally agree with you. I read an article about a drone blowing up a family home of "suspected" terrorists in Afghanistan. I was reading through the comments and many people cheered over it. Now the drones will come here and maybe do the same thing, will people still be cheering?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
we'l let all this happen under our noses and our kids and grand kids will be on the kill list for making comments like this on the internet in 40 years time

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join