It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deleted Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
EDIT: Previous Info Deleted.
Changed my mind about discussing at this time....Maybe will again...

edit on 30-5-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Well, he still might know how to use google, and the message pops-up there fairly nicely...

But, I think all the necessary stuff is on their web page already, and reads being a rather typical mil-tech consultancy. If you read their career section, you know pretty exactly what they do.

"
Support shall include all USSTRATCOM-related systems such as: the Integrated Strategic Planning Analysis Network (ISPAN); USSTRATCOM C2 systems; Command infrastructure; common-user and dedicated satellite control networks; the Space Surveillance Network; the Missile Warning systems; current and future operational spacecraft programs; National/Ballistic Missile Defense Systems; Computer Network Defense, Exploitation and Attack (CND/E/A); current and future commercial programs; a family of tactical space systems; national space systems; distributive C2 nodes/networks; and space launch vehicles to include new generation ....
"

AND

"Current Secret Clearance required; Top Secret clearance with SCI billet or eligibility, preferred"

Which translates to wet dreams for anyone at ATS

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

Thanks, your reply helped me to realize that maybe it was something I shouldn't post....

join