It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are People eating People lately?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ring of fire, "return of Quetzalcoatl" eclipse.. now people got man munchies... hmm ..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It does not matter how much food is in the cage. Put in one too many rats and they will start eating each other.

This was an experiment we did in high School Biology.....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
This is old news, so it's not a case of people eating people lately, is it?
One morbid piece of news, taken way out of context, to make it look like some kind of zombie apocalypse is coming.

1) some of you people make me sick (for making jokes about dead babies)

2) some of you people play too many zombie games and need to get a life.

This thread will not even change anything, just present us with morbid MSM type of bull.
Because there's no zombie apocalypse, grow up.

When you read your comment then your signature; they are of contradiction. Your signature is contrite, and your statement seems patronizing especially coming from Seasme Street.

JUS Sayn'

My guess is that we are all in this forum for a different point of view, alternative thought processes from our "builder beige government / MSM / pop culture / (add your preferred group or abc authority)" and possible enlightenment or to be corrected without being patronized.
edit on 31-5-2012 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Not to mention the flesh eating bacteria running rampant in GA. This is some scary stuff and i'm afraid its gonna get worse....

pumps shotgun

Did you forget? They want to oulaw pumps shotguns.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, I kinda forgot

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
many people these days are LOADED with asspertame
its very addictive

and it makes airconditioning filters taste great!
till you run out of them.
then......

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Goodnight! Another one!

Morgan State Univ. Student Charged With 1st-Degree Murder In Cannibalism Case
baltimore.cbslocal.com...

JOPPATOWNE, Md. (WJZ)— A chilling story unfolds in Harford County where family members find the chopped up body parts of a missing man. And now, the suspect admits to committing acts of cannibalism on that body.

He ate the guy he shared a house with.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

I'm Here.... With An Important Public Service Announcement
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now think about all the meth amphetamine addic crary or what
Lock & Load

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

3 1/2 weeks old. And I agree, I think that people making jokes about this is another sign of troubles in our times. This is shocking, she ate her babies brain. There is no humour to this.

I must have missed the other three this week?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

When you read your comment then your signature; they are of contradiction. Your signature is contrite, and your statement seems patronizing especially coming from Seasme Street.

They're not contradiction.
One thing is another point of view, but this isn't a point of view, it's ridiculous.
The title of the thread implies that people are eating people lately and oh that must be because there's a zombie apocalypse happening.

If you want to rock that boat, fine, but don't present some morbid news as something else, that's sensationalism.

If there were hundreds or thousands of reports daily, then you could say that something's up.

But nothing's up, concerning a zombie apocalypse, this is just plain and simple stupid.

No research what so ever, just tripe presented to you, passing off as something else, and I have to sit here and say "thank you".

Well, no. I'm afraid I'm inclined to be the voice of reason in the thread.

Zombies, jokes about dead babies etc

Disapointing.

ETA: they sell sesame seeds just down the road from me, but I guess you assumed it was something to do with Jim Henson?

edit on 1-6-2012 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Yeah, but this is a self-inflicted cage. There's areas in this world where you don't see anyone for miles. You don't have to cage yourself to the point of eating people.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It's medical condition called Amok...

Amok: A syndrome first reported in the Malay people, usually male, consisting of a period of brooding followed by a sudden outburst of indiscriminate murderous frenzy, sometimes provoked by an insult, jealousy or sense of desperation. The person who runs amok may also die in a form of murder-suicide. Spelled also amuck. The Malay word for "furious attack." Similar syndromes such as cafard in Polynesia and mal de pelea in Puerto Rico are known to occur in other peoples.

Source

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Except for psychiatrists, few in the medical community realize that running amok is a bona fide, albeit antiquated, psychiatric condition....

Source

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
You all thought Zombies were not real, not what you expected is it? or like holly weird portrayed them now is it. and think of this , you have not seen nothing yet. I Still think it is drug induced, take away the real, they shall seek chems, and we all know what DOW can do.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
hI Folks,as regards this woman eating her kid,well my thoughts are she is probably a NEPHELIM hybrid.for you "secular" folks out there that means the ones that have always been here with satans seed in them do comsume human flesh.it is all the way through the old testiment in the bible.they are here folks and have been since antiqity.a lot of them don't know "what they are" but they know they are different in a negative kind of way.PLEASE try and stop thinking "ALIENS" folks,and think goliath.no they are not giants anymore because the demonic bloodline is many times diluted but it's still there,,ALONG WITH GOD KNOWS..WHAT!. I got into this whole thing cuz 2 years ago a troubled very aggressive guy from "down+outs" church ministry was stood right next to me ranting about his problems and the round dark pupil in his eyes VERY CLEARLY became narrow slits
just like a reptile.this frightened me a lot but i kept my cool.the guy just continued to be overpowering and nasty with my continued friendship with him.i thought at the time from research he is "reptilian" but I believe God has showed me this so called reptilian thing is nephelim.reptilian terminology seems to be reserved for "secular" folks.
althrough i do not discount the possibility of some sort of "OTHER" NASTIES out there in these abominable days...........take care and BE AWARE.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Yes, this is true. But go look at the populations for the cities in which it has happened, and tell me how many cities are bigger, yet have never had human facehuggers?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

....after a hard day of pumping youl work up an appetite for a good Zombie burger.... dont forgrt to stock up on some salt and pepper

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join