It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are People eating People lately?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Nothing to worry about... this type of stuff happens all the time.

Just last week, I ripped off my arm... set the oven at 375, chopped up some unions and potatoes... my mouth is drooling right now just thinking about it.

In all seriousness.... these people are sick in the head, and need help... or need to be taken down. One of the two... I personally would show them where the ocean is, if you catch my drift(no pun intended).

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by Human_Alien

I think this sort of thing has probably always gone on, but the Internet means we are more likely to hear about it ?

The Internet has been around for about 20 years now and I don't recall reading this that often.

I really think this might be the results of something subliminally or medically being absorbed. I don't think these people just 'snap' from stress and start eating others or opening up their body and tossing parts out.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Your right, I don't know if it's bath salts. I was more trying to make a point of common reference. But I am very curious about what other cases of cannibalism have been reported.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

I can't help but wonder if this is merely a function of increased reporting? There have always been the crazies. It just took the media some time to exploit this newest source of shock-media-peddled-as-real-news the internet makes readily available.

I think these stories say more about the media than they do about the incidents themselves.

edit on 30-5-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

I agree but what if that's not the case though? I mean, the media always answers to an agenda but...what if people are really going insane to the point of eating one another?
Maybe killing is just too mundane and people are seeking a higher sense of power now?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Umm...cannibalism has been around for a LONG time and has been practiced in many tribal communities for many years. This is nothing new and 4 or 5 cases of people going insane and doing these things is hardly a cause for alarm when there are close to 7 billion people in the world. The only reason you are hearing/reading more about it is because of the ONE case that involved a guy that was high on drugs chewing someones face off in Florida and then you searched for others. None of the others made world/national news and were only reported in small local stations. If there were truly something going on then there would be a LOT more of these cases happening and not in sporadic townships and areas. They would start centralized and spread from there. Sensationalism at its best here folks......

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Umm...cannibalism has been around for a LONG time and has been practiced in many tribal communities for many years. This is nothing new and 4 or 5 cases of people going insane and doing these things is hardly a cause for alarm when there are close to 7 billion people in the world. The only reason you are hearing/reading more about it is because of the ONE case that involved a guy that was high on drugs chewing someones face off in Florida and then you searched for others. None of the others made world/national news and were only reported in small local stations. If there were truly something going on then there would be a LOT more of these cases happening and not in sporadic townships and areas. They would start centralized and spread from there. Sensationalism at its best here folks......

Even though cannibalism has been around for a long time, I don't think eating someone's face on a public street is part of the occult. Nor a mother eating the brains of her infant child.

Grant it, the news IS getting around a lot faster and it IS slanted. My issue is, what if this is something new and will be getting more main-stream?
So sensationalism? Could be.
The start of an epidemic? Could be too.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Oh, and you still only brought up 2 cases of anyone eating anyone else. The others have nothing to do with cannibalism so your title is completely misleading and seems to be only posted for attention seeking purposes. That and in your OP you only link to one case and couldn't even find the others you are referencing happened THIS WEEK.

Originally posted by Human_Alien

What is going on here??? Eating other people is not something we hear about often and yet this is like the 4th or 5th case this week!! And that's just what's being reported. Who knows what might be happening in the back alleys or woods.

So where are these other 3 cases that happened this week? Or were you just out to get stars and flags.....again......?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Without going into your thread and simply giving an answer based on your OP title, I have seen this in my life and taken note that when an act of violence happens and the media hypes it to the general public, we begin to see mimics come forward almost immediately.

When mentally deranged individuals see on the news and read in the papers about and for instance a car take to sidewalks of a busy street and kill one or two victims, in a short span we see more of the same events unfold each time becoming more macabre and deadly as if to one up the current indecent.

Like opening the floodgates...

When one Macdonalds is breached by a murderous killing spree it is almost certain many more will follow each attempting to gain the notoriety of the original .

When there are kidnappings or murder spree's they can sometimes seem uncannily connected in many ways such as the recent spat of school shootings.

These are bad times and people are more controlled than they know by the energy they chose to surround themselves with.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That was last updated 7/27/2009 8:48:01 PM ET
So yeah this kind of stuff has happened before.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I was just going to say that. Found it on USA Today's website also and it is from 2009. Not sure how this came to light today all of a sudden but I even saw reference to it on Facebook via "Socialcam" which I dont use but when others use it the video is shown on my news feed. Odd that someone is pushing this back up into the media.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis
I was just going to say that. Found it on USA Today's website also and it is from 2009. Not sure how this came to light today all of a sudden but I even saw reference to it on Facebook via "Socialcam" which I dont use but when others use it the video is shown on my news feed. Odd that someone is pushing this back up into the media.

Yeah, they are doing the same thing with the MMA fighter who ripped out his sparring partner's heart in 2010.

I think it's simply people trying to connect dots that are not there just to make it look like more of an epidemic. It's a bummer because it just confuses the already-confusing information on the actual recent incidences.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
zombies = lgrb
say 7 X sol diameter should fix it right! its spinning in the wrong direction for a reason (VIBRATIONS)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

That story, if you see the post date in the news, came out in 2009. Just had to point that out.... . we should stop getting carried away here. Old news has nothing to do with what's going on in 2012.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I THINK SOME ACTUALLY WANT A ZOMBIE APOCO BUT DONT SEE IT CAN BE CONTROLLED????? But by who?
edit on 5/30/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Oh, and you still only brought up 2 cases of anyone eating anyone else. The others have nothing to do with cannibalism so your title is completely misleading and seems to be only posted for attention seeking purposes. That and in your OP you only link to one case and couldn't even find the others you are referencing happened THIS WEEK.

What is going on here??? Eating other people is not something we hear about often and yet this is like the 4th or 5th case this week!! And that's just what's being reported. Who knows what might be happening in the back alleys or woods.

So where are these other 3 cases that happened this week? Or were you just out to get stars and flags.....again......?

The other attacks this week can be found here:

img.ibtimes.com...

" On May 16, students and teachers at a Florida high school had to be decontaminated after breaking out in a mysterious rash, according to the Huffington Post.
On May 21, a Bellwood, Illinois, man was arrested after allegedly biting an 18-year-old woman's cheek, according to MySuburbanLife.com.
On May 23, a Spring Valley, Calif., man was arrested for allegedly biting the tip off of his cousin's nose off, according to NBC San Diego.
On May 26, the same day as the infamous Miami cannibal attack, a Florida anesthesiologist allegedly banged his head against the inside of a cop car until he started bleeding following a DUI arrest. He then proceeded to allegedly spit blood in a police officer's face, acccording to ABC News.
"
edit on 30-5-2012 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Its soemthing the PTB are doing, not sure how, but this is their satanic, m'kultra, nlp, poison, whatever it is, its their handiwork. Its something they are doing. Its their fault, all of it, the whole world lays heavy on their shoulders.
I hope you're listening OBAMA, QUEENIE, ROTHCHILDS/ROCKEFELLERS/KISSINGER/BUSH's because you are one very twisted sad little lot of pyschos. And there is no escape for you, none. Even if you guys manage to destroy all of this world, the evil working through you, and all of nature, and hurt many people, you are answering to On High.

Your dark matrix overlords ARE NOT THE REAL POWER. There is something over this and you are really really failing BIG TIME.

REPENT!

And I blame YOU! AND the middle east regligious and political leaders and SNAKES underground, CHINA, RUSSIA, your all to blame.

How dare you torture humanity, dismemember and skin alive babies, and harm this world. How dare you deprive women of equality and sexually abuse them in the middle east and world. How dare you impoverish anyone and run a slave system. You guys are pathetic, and such low lives its unbelievable. Every single crime that ever happens, every insanity, I BLAME YOU.

I'm here as a witness and my assessment is over, I BLAME YOU.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

This can't be normal or common. Something MUST be in the air, in the water, in the television waves, in Monsanto foods, in the vaccinations, in the chemtrails, in aspartame, in meats, in HAARP or SOMETHING because this is too disturbing already!!!

Yeah all of that stuff must be to blame, we're all normally so nice to each other.

Cop: "why did you eat that man's face kid???"

Perp: "The chemtrails made me do it!!!"

Or maybe diet coke should have a warning on the label:

WARNING! ASPARTAME MAY CAUSE CANNIBALISTIC BEHAVIOUR

"Something MUST be in the air, in the water"......It must be a scary world for you OP?

edit on 30-5-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Oooh. Maybe its the "Chem-Trails"...

Ok. I had to say it before one of them did.

I in no way believe in Chem-Trails.. For the record. I think That is looking for something that isnt there. I will say that over the years there seems to be an increase in crazies doing stupid crap. But in the past there were whole tribes of canibles so it isnt something exclusive to this century or anything, but there does seem to be a rash of craziness going on lately.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis
Oooh. Maybe its the "Chem-Trails"...

Ok. I had to say it before one of them did.

I in no way believe in Chem-Trails.. For the record. I think That is looking for something that isnt there. I will say that over the years there seems to be an increase in crazies doing stupid crap. But in the past there were whole tribes of canibles so it isnt something exclusive to this century or anything, but there does seem to be a rash of craziness going on lately.

Sensationalism, that's what I see, there are always nut-jobs doing the most unbelievable things to people, nowadays we get to hear about it more because of sites like this one, i never heard a mention of this except on here.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Umm...cannibalism has been around for a LONG time

Even the voluntary kind... Case and point: Chef serves up his genitals

Who are these people who actually PAID for this????

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join