It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are People eating People lately?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This can't be normal or common. Something MUST be in the air, in the water, in the television waves, in Monsanto foods, in the vaccinations, in the chemtrails, in aspartame, in meats, in HAARP or SOMETHING because this is too disturbing already!!!

What is going on here??? Eating other people is not something we hear about often and yet this is like the 4th or 5th case this week!! And that's just what's being reported. Who knows what might be happening in the back alleys or woods.

Police Stunned by Child Dismemberment

SAN ANTONIO — The scene was so gruesome investigators could barely speak: A 3 1/2-week-old boy lay dismembered in the bedroom of a single-story house, three of his tiny toes chewed off, his face torn away, his head severed and his brains ripped out.

"At this particular scene you could have heard a pin drop," San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said Monday. "No one was speaking. It was about as somber as it could have been."

Officers called to the home early Sunday found the boy's mother, Otty Sanchez, sitting on the couch with a self-inflicted wound to her chest and her throat partially slashed, screaming "I killed my baby! I killed my baby!" police said. She told officers the devil made her do it, police said.

Sanchez, 33, apparently ate the child's brain and some other body parts before stabbing herself, McManus said.

"It's too heinous for me to describe it any further," McManus told reporters.

Sanchez is charged with capital murder in the death of her son, Scott Wesley Buccholtz-Sanchez. She was being treated Monday at a hospital, and was being held on $1 million bail.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I just had to chime in and say the title alone made me spit tea on my keyboard at work just now. Thank you for that. S&F

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
My guess is that people are getting hungry and due to unemployment have no money for store bought food stuff. Seriously though, what are the other cases besides the San Antonio hungry mom and the Miami zombie bath salt incident?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That is just sick...

Obviously the mother if you can really call her that, felt some remorse for what she had done. But why did she do it? The Devil is a possibility (assuming you are a believer), Drugs could possibly cause this type of psychotic break, subliminal messages through either the TV, radio, or EM frequancies are all possibilities i guess. We may never truly know what caused her to break, unless upon recovery from her wounds and mental illness she is allowed to speak on her own behalf.

I cannot tell you what is causing the massive explosion in cannibal cases lately, im not a fan of the zombie theory, because as of yet it just doesn't hold enough water if you will. I hope for this trend to die out quickly as im not sure that we as a people can really take much more of it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis
I just had to chime in and say the title alone made me spit tea on my keyboard at work just now. Thank you for that. S&F

Glad to hear you weren't eating chili or something more messy

Is this not the most disturbing week in the world of cannibalism?
I wonder if all that 'zombie apocalypse' warning was subliminally absorbed and now being acted out.

Who has ANY desire to eat someone else?
I mean, I can understand how people can lose their cool and kill others but...to eat them? Truly unnerving.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Perhaps we're all going mad. Stress causes madness and, well, we're all stressed. We're all going mad. It will happen to the best of us at one time or another.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Not to mention the flesh eating bacteria running rampant in GA. This is some scary stuff and i'm afraid its gonna get worse....

pumps shotgun

CX

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Price of food these days in the shop....people are cheaper.

Seriously though, this stuff happens all the time, not sure why they are making a huge deal out of it? I mean yes it's sick and all that, but if you dig around, these aren't just new cases cropping up.

Some strange people out there.

CX.
edit on 30/5/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
All this after the CDC last year releases there what to do in case of "Zombies" warning last year, seems like the sickest batch of foreshadowing I have ever heard of...... truely a WTF type moment and hopefully a wake up call to all doubting, that something is a miss!!!

SaneThinking

This article is fairly old though from 2009 and nine so the link eating is there time line way off
edit on 30-5-2012 by SaneThinking because: saw date had to bring it up

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It will happen to the best of us at one time or another.
reply to post by Avalessa

Are you implying that cannibalism will happen to all of us at one time or another??????

JK

You are correct stress can make a person do some crazy things, it can at times lead to a psychotic break in people. I personally find it hard to imagine that all of these cases would stem back to stress as a factor, though i could be wrong.

To the other poster... How do you know that it was Bath salts that the man was on? Has the toxicology report came back already? if so i have not seen this reported and i am sorry.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I think this sort of thing has probably always gone on, but the Internet means we are more likely to hear about it ?

+1 more 
link   
I'm all for morbid humor but are we really making jokes about a 3.5 year old being murdered (most likely tortured to death) and then eaten by his mother?

link   
or the foot and torso found in toronto and montreal to be related, thats the latest canadian thing I can think of.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I can't help but wonder if this is merely a function of increased reporting? There have always been the crazies. It just took the media some time to exploit this newest source of shock-media-peddled-as-real-news the internet makes readily available.

I think these stories say more about the media than they do about the incidents themselves.

edit on 30-5-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I really have no clue as to what is going on. Part of me says its demon possession, the other part says mental or drug problems. Whatever the case may be, I truly think that it is evil, whatever it is. Here are two instances I ran across a while back (someone probably has posted about them, so I decided not to create a brand new thread about them) however, they are truly disturbing, and something is certainly going on. I just don't believe they are isolated events.

Be warned, these are truly disturbing news stories, and it took me awhile to get over it, but I feel they need to be added to the ongoing list of atrocities being committed.
www.ktla.com...

The woman arrested for allegedly slamming a baby into a metal pole in downtown L.A. has been ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation. Natasha Hubbard, 36, made her first appearance in court Thursday morning. Los Angeles police say Hubbard attacked an infant in a stroller in the downtown toy district and claimed she was trying to break the baby's arm off "so she could eat it."

basakanon.com...

I just don't know about people anymore. Im going to have a very strong glass of whiskey now and watch something that will make me forget.
Peace to all of you out there, and please, be safe!
edit on 30-5-2012 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Woah!!! That is really disturbing. S**t is getting wierd folks.
You'd have to be one sick sadistic sob to go as far as eating your childs brains, As if killing the child wasn't enough.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I think you may be right. Information travels incredibly fast now, and if there is a trend in reporting it's easy to find similar stories and whip the public into a frenzy.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Maybe the CDC was right?

CDC has a fun new way of teaching about emergency preparedness. Our new graphic novel, "Preparedness 101: Zombie Pandemic" demonstrates the importance of being prepared in an entertaining way that people of all ages will enjoy. Readers follow Todd, Julie, and their dog Max as a strange new disease begins spreading, turning ordinary people into zombies.

CDC Zombie Page

Wonder why Zombies, Zombie Apocalypse, and Zombie Preparedness continue to live or walk dead on a CDC web site? As it turns out what first began as a tongue in cheek campaign to engage new audiences with preparedness messages has proven to be a very effective platform. We continue to reach and engage a wide variety of audiences on all hazards preparedness via Zombie Preparedness; and as our own director, Dr. Ali Khan, notes, "If you are generally well equipped to deal with a zombie apocalypse you will be prepared for a hurricane, pandemic, earthquake, or terrorist attack." So please log on, get a kit, make a plan, and be prepared!

edit on 5/30/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: add another CDC link

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRemorse762
My guess is that people are getting hungry and due to unemployment have no money for store bought food stuff. Seriously though, what are the other cases besides the San Antonio hungry mom and the Miami zombie bath salt incident?

Here it's said:

“We have seen, already, three or four cases that are exactly like this .................."

Here, although not cannibalism more like kitty-balism is where a dude eat the mouth of a kitten.

And then this dude who flung his intestine and skin at police (and probably would've eaten it if given more time
)
Police: Hackensack man stabbed himself and threw intestines at officers

I think I read more and i'll have to look through my cookies to locate them but this is enough for now.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Rule #1 - Double tap.

All this zombie talk got me cravin some Resident evil....(pun intended)

At a convenience store near you: Fresh intestines, brains, and for the right price.....FRESH!!

Okay I am all done now, thanks for stopping by

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join