It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Obma calls Mitt Romney After Securing Nomination:

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by TinfoilTP

No matter what a few may think about what Rand said a few weeks ago (which is news to me but I've been busy) they'll most likely be following him in the future, or not, doesn't matter, we'll never know. Either way, there is clearly a future for Rand Paul thanks to his dad and himself. Rand Paul does good work, but no one is perfect.

Who do you support? Or better yet, what do you support.... but seriously, who do you wanna see in the oval office?

In a dangerous world of ever increasing threats I'd take Romney over Obama, in a not so dangerous world I would take Obama's social welfare to help heal the nation. I would vote according to the way I see the world at the moment, not along party lines because each has something different to offer and dangers they present if they win under the wrong context of the state of the world.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Since they shut down my thread I will continue here, this is a different source to cooberate the OP's here.

Source

Updated 12:20 p.m. - President Obama called Mitt Romney on Wednesday to congratulate the former Massachusetts governor on winning the necessary delegates to secure the Republican presidential nomination.

When the POTUS calls Romney the winner then their is absolutely zero dispute that he is the winner of the GOP to challenge the President. There is simply no way in hell that the president would be advised to congratulate someone who did not win yet.

Undisputable proof that Ron Paul is outta there. Take all of them stealth delegates and stuff them where the sun don't shine, that argument is completely and utterly debunked at this point.

1144, Ron Paul no more.

Right, just because the president says something means it is an undeniable fact. Forget denying ignorance, everything the president says or does is the truth and we should just accept it.
How does it feel to be easily controlled and being the government's bitch?
edit on 5/30/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Quite the contrary, the MSM has been correct all along in their broadcasting

Really?....I'm typeless at the moment. What NEWS are you watching by the way? Because I beg to differ.

Next time you quote someone quote the whole sentence. Here, "Romney as the front runner" I completed your quote.

Pathetic attempt to change the meaning of a sentence. No, I don't want to hear about all the crying and whining that has been done by the Paul people because according to them there was cheating in every State. If the GOP were so proficient at cheating, how do you explain their inabillity to stop you from taking over the delegate process in States. Surely it is easier to block that than have a 50 statewide conspiracy involving tens of thousands of people all coordinating the giant screwjob to Ron Paul?
Hahahaha, you guys proved there was no conspiracy by getting them delegates, so you screwed your own cheating arguments over. Hahahaha

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Since they shut down my thread I will continue here, this is a different source to cooberate the OP's here.

Source

Updated 12:20 p.m. - President Obama called Mitt Romney on Wednesday to congratulate the former Massachusetts governor on winning the necessary delegates to secure the Republican presidential nomination.

When the POTUS calls Romney the winner then their is absolutely zero dispute that he is the winner of the GOP to challenge the President. There is simply no way in hell that the president would be advised to congratulate someone who did not win yet.

Undisputable proof that Ron Paul is outta there. Take all of them stealth delegates and stuff them where the sun don't shine, that argument is completely and utterly debunked at this point.

1144, Ron Paul no more.

Right, just because the president says something means it is an undeniable fact. Forget denying ignorance, everything the president says or does is the truth and we should just accept it.
How does it feel to be easily controlled and being the government's bitch?
edit on 5/30/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

Because the POTUS has an army of lawyers protecting him from doing something dumb like influencing a political party's primary. It was legal and correct for him to call Romney and congratulate him on his victory, that is assured.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Pathetic attempt to change the meaning of a sentence. No, I don't want to hear about all the crying and whining that has been done by the Paul people because according to them there was cheating in every State.

Your opening was the punchline...You said the MSM is doing a hell of a good job broadcasting to the people. False.

And now you are ranting on about people crying and whining because of cheating. I am sure if the MSM would report that you would be saying otherwise.

Hell since the MSM isn't reporting it then there must be cheating? You just admitted it. Go away troll.
edit on 30-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Surely it is easier to block that than have a 50 statewide conspiracy involving tens of thousands of people all coordinating the giant screwjob to Ron Paul?
Hahahaha, you guys proved there was no conspiracy by getting them delegates, so you screwed your own cheating arguments over. Hahahaha

Exactly and another point Ron Paul people never answer, why not just pledge support in the first place?
Why are they secretly taking over Romney spots? Why not just say I will pledge my support for Paul like a real ron paul supporter will do!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Why are they secretly taking over Romney spots? Why not just say I will pledge my support for Paul like a real ron paul supporter will do!

They, who are they? Regardless if they did that you wouldn't be happy anyways so what do you care what RP supporters do?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The goal of this election was twofold by Ron Paul supporters. The only Mitt Romney's bound Ron-Paul-supporting delegates are even possibly (there's debate on this--with lawyers involved in the opinions, btw.) forced to vote by the primaries's vote is the 1st round voting. There's a whole host of things that the Caucus delegates get together to do--and those things may well deal with the next election rather than this one. This was NOT merely a short-term goal. We're in this to be rid of the Rhinos.
edit on 30-5-2012 by CynicalDrivel because: do to deal, rather inserted.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Pathetic attempt to change the meaning of a sentence. No, I don't want to hear about all the crying and whining that has been done by the Paul people because according to them there was cheating in every State.

Your opening was the punchline...You said the MSM is doing a hell of a good job broadcasting to the people. False.

No, I said they have been absolutely correct the whole time in broadcasting Romney as the frontrunner. They never once led the populace astray by saying some loser like Ron Paul was the frontrunner. Each time a different candidate surged to challenge Romney for frontrunner status, they reported on it. Each time they failed to dethrone him they reported on it. They covered the election very accurately and history now has proven them correct, Obama has called Romney and congratulated him as the winner.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

They, who are they? Regardless if they did that you wouldn't be happy anyways so what do you care what RP supporters do?

So you don't know the answer to my question. Got it!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
fantastic, four more years of `bama.

good job america good job

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
We are not Ron Paul supporters, we are the intelligent and hopeful supporters of Liberty and Justice which has lost it's way over the past 250+years. Of course Barack called to congratulate Mitt, like pitcher and catcher they are on the same team.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

No, I said they have been absolutely correct the whole time in broadcasting Romney as the frontrunner.

No you're not saying that, and you never have been saying that. As long as RP is kept out of the NEWS everything is hunky dory for you and for all the other clones who think like you do.

MSM is correct because they ignore RP

^ That is your true mentality. Tell me that I'm lying?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

So you don't know the answer to my question. Got it!

Your question is nothing. Got that? As long as you and your boy tinfoil keep making it more obvious then I am sure others here can see how desperate you two are in trying to shut me up. There is no securing nor clinch...Wait til the convention, got it!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

No, I said they have been absolutely correct the whole time in broadcasting Romney as the frontrunner.

No you're not saying that, and you never have been saying that. As long as RP is kept out of the NEWS everything is hunky dory for you and for all the other clones who think like you do.

MSM is correct because they ignore RP

^ That is your true mentality. Tell me that I'm lying?

Ron Paul failed to produce, it has nothing to do with ignoring him.
You Ron Paul fanatics want Paul in every headline every day, but he simply was not newsworthy and never challenged for the frontrunner status. At the beginning he got some news for showing a second or third place finish, and it was justified to report it but later after he continued to lose every State and failed to get more than 12 -15% of the vote, there was nothing to report on.

I would have loved to see a daily report of how much Ron Paul sucked at getting votes State by State, day by day up there on the front page but realistically I knew they would not report on a loser so I didn't complain and don't understand why you should complain either.

edit on 30-5-2012 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Sure it does. Has Obama produced anything? No, will Romney produce anything? No.

And calling someone who has a PhD a loser, just makes you the loser...Your personal vendetta against RP and his followers will not go unnoticed...Keep it up Tin, you are showing your true colors more and more. Hit me up after the convention...Until then I think you can hold your grudge, and bite your lips til then. Sorry if I am a pain in the ass, but I don't go down that easily.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Sure it does. Has Obama produced anything? No, will Romney produce anything? No.

And calling someone who has a PhD a loser, just makes you the loser...Your personal vendetta against RP and his followers will not go unnoticed...Keep it up Tin, you are showing your true colors more and more. Hit me up after the convention...Until then I think you can hold your grudge, and bite your lips til then. Sorry if I am a pain in the ass, but I don't go down that easily.

1 Obama produced a victory and is currently POTUS, so yes he produced
2 Romney has won the GOP nomination, so yes he produced
3 Ron Paul is a 3 time failure, that by definition is a loser in the context of the national political realm seeking executive office. No need to look for sympathy invoking irrelevant PHD's or other credentials.

I hold no grudge, its been a fun political primary season but it is over now.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

3 Ron Paul is a 3 time failure, that by definition is a loser in the context of the national political realm seeking executive office.

No need to look for sympathy invoking irrelevant PHD's or other credentials. I hold no grudge, its been a fun political primary season but it is over now.

Wow what a list! Damn, are you seriously trying to blow my mind with those awesome achievements. Obama produced a victory for whom himself or the people? himself
Romney produced a win for whom the people or himself? himself

I think you are producing a lot of useless malarkey.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

3 Ron Paul is a 3 time failure, that by definition is a loser in the context of the national political realm seeking executive office.

No need to look for sympathy invoking irrelevant PHD's or other credentials. I hold no grudge, its been a fun political primary season but it is over now.

Wow what a list! Damn, are you seriously trying to blow my mind with those awesome achievements. Obama produced a victory for whom himself or the people? himself
Romney produced a win for whom the people or himself? himself

I think you are producing a lot of useless malarkey.

The context of the argument was producing to get into the news. They produced, losers don't make front page, simple as that.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

They produced, losers don't make front page, simple as that.

Just like you don't make front page here on ATS? Does that make you a loser?

^
meant to be a metaphor...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join