It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to locate HAARP archival data

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hi members,

I've been trying to find a link I saw on here once that led to a webpage containing a day by day calendar of HAARP Induction Magnetometer data. Occasionally there is data removed by HAARP staff or sometimes their instruments are down.

In the spirit of " Evidence of Absence" I'd like to review some past days of HAARP activity where the data is missing. In particular the 28th and 29th May. I keep an eye on haarp frequently but there was the beginning of a waveform showing up on May 28th around 1700UTC which looked interesting in the morning when I got up .....but by my lunch time when I wanted to look again at what was shaping up on the graph, the data had been redacted or removed and remained blank until 1900UTC on the 29th.

If anyone can help finding a like to archival data ( like a series of screenshots of HAARP induction magnetometer graphs) Please provide a link or something.

PS....no harping on HAARP, I'm just looking for the data not peoples opinion of the institution.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by balanc3

i think this is the link you are asking for www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yospuig

Thanks but (no)..... I visit there several times daily....the data is absent for the time period I specified I was more hoping someone had captured a screenshot of the graph before data was removed

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
All data is present at their website for the specified dates.

The only data that is apparently missing is the plot of the induction magnetometer. My guess is: Maintenance mode or repairs.

You may want to look up the data here ( Use the date selector to the top left and select the 29th or 28th ) It's not as sensitive as the instrument in Alaska, and it only measures general fluctuations in the magnetic field but you can see if something out of the ordinary impacted the magnetic field.

There are a couple other magnetometers installed around the globe, too. CLICK

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Good links thank you.

Yeah all the data is there for the other equipment, but for the Induction Magnetometer, I saw about 2-3 hours more data than what remains now and I didn't save a pic or screenshot

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by balanc3

ok got it, yep someone else besides HAARP should be taking realtime screenshoots from the site, if i find something i'll let you know and post it here

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yospuig

Thanks,

There was a thread I read on here about 15months ago that had a link to a calendar-like page with screenshots, by day, of the haarp induction magnetometer......that's the link I'm looking for

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I found the site i remember....glcoherence.org , but it's not the data I'm looking for.

Thanks for helping!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by balanc3

ok found this one earthpurification.blogspot.com... this guy is recording everything, look in the archive posts on the right side of the page Magnetosphere Update - Tuesday MAY 29, 2012, anyway will keep looking

new topics

top topics

join