It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous' Idea to change the planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
First, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. If it isn't, mods feel free to move it up:
:

We all know how powerful the group of hackers Anonymous are. On May 16th they announced a potentially historical movement called "Out of the Box." They claim to have an Idea/Plan that could benefit every single human being on Earth. With Internet's potential to spread information, they intend to give awareness to as many people possible before revealing this big "idea".

Have a read for yourself: anonnews.org...

I believe they're on to something, and with their ability, they might have some really valuable information.

Sorry if this has been posted before.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Venus Project/True Communism?

*yawn*

Never happen.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
lol they are asking all of you to log onto social media sites to follow them. seems contradictory to support that method of information sharing.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
well social networks are probably the best bet when it comes to spreading information to other people since the media wouldn't be covering this

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So they claim to have an idea that will change the world, but they won't release any information about it? Expecting people to follow along with it blindly with the promise of 'not being disappointed'. Sounds to me like a publicity stunt. Clearly they've got an agenda to be known and feared. I don't buy it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
it is true that anonymous can sheep people for the sake of their own agenda, but I for one, want to hear what they got to say. Nothing to lose, right?

edit on 30-5-2012 by reflexlm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Trouble is they could be anyone...they are anonymous after all.
They could be an activist or a spy or a jihadi or a housewife depending on who posts what idea...
They have no central command,so anything goes.
They can however be conveniently blamed for any this and that,which makes them a powerful tool in the box of TPTB I think.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by reflexlm
First, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. If it isn't, mods feel free to move it up:
:

We all know how powerful the group of hackers Anonymous are. On May 16th they announced a potentially historical movement called "Out of the Box." They claim to have an Idea/Plan that could benefit every single human being on Earth. With Internet's potential to spread information, they intend to give awareness to as many people possible before revealing this big "idea".

I believe they're on to something, and with their ability, they might have some really valuable information.

IMHO -

BEWARE! OF "ANONYMOUS"!

"ANONYMOUS" IS PART OF TPTB

TRYING TO SPIN EVERYTHING INTO

THE "ONE" NEW WORLD ORDER!

DON'T TRUST ANYONE!

USE YOUR OWN MIND!

YOU ARE THE "ONE" GOD! YOU HAVE THE POWER!

DON'T GIVE AWAY THAT "POWER" TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING "OUTSIDE" OF YOU!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink

Originally posted by reflexlm
:

IMHO -

BEWARE! OF "ANONYMOUS"!

"ANONYMOUS" IS PART OF TPTB

TRYING TO SPIN EVERYTHING INTO

THE "ONE" NEW WORLD ORDER!

DON'T TRUST ANYONE!

USE YOUR OWN MIND!

YOU ARE THE "ONE" GOD! YOU HAVE THE POWER!

DON'T GIVE AWAY THAT "POWER" TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING "OUTSIDE" OF YOU!

How did you come to that conclusion?

Besides, i'm not giving in to anyone. I'm just curious to see what kind of information they would present.

new topics

top topics

join