It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: Homeless man whose face was eaten by the Miami cannibal in horrific attack [Full Video]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Revealed: Homeless man whose face was eaten by the Miami cannibal in horrific attack [Full Video]

www.dailymail.co.uk

Shocking new video footage was released today of the Miami cannibal eating the face off a homeless man during the gruesome and brutal 18-minute ordeal while a number of passers-by did nothing to stop it.
In the harrowing attack which has shocked America, Rudy Eugene, 31, originally from Haiti, chewed lumps of flesh from the face of homeless man Ronald Poppo.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... BELOW(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 30-5-2012 by Maxmars because: PLEASE USE THE ACTUAL SOURCE HEADLINE WHEN SUBMITTING BREAKING ALTERNATIVE NEWS THREADS

edit on 30-5-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-- DO NOT EDIT STAFF ACTIONS! BAN Forum Requires You Use EXACT Headline.

edit on 5/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
MUST WATCH...!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought this footage needed its own thread

it took a while to find......IT WAS JUST UPLOADED ON YOUTUBE RECENTLY, UNDER 200 VIEWS.....BUT SHEESH BY 5 MINS INTO THE VIDEO I COULDNT WATCH.....ALSO LOADS OF [snip] ARE RIDING PAST ....WTF

WATCH THIS........COMPLETE ATTACK CAPTURED!!.....

he appears straight away in the south........and attacks dude in the shade.....
AT 2:30 you can see the attack clearly, as they move towards the sun...

and 8:20 to look at the witnesses

really looks like a scene from a horror movie when he starts eating...!!!
f`d up

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 30-5-2012 by Maxmars because: Mod EDIT: Please do NOT circumvent the automatic censor. It is a violation of the T&C.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
yes finally was waiting to see this...

bath salts/MXE has some pretty adverse effects on consciousness i'd say.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Um EWWWWWWWWWWWW

I didn't watch it and I have no idea why some of you would want to. I don't get people at all.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Um EWWWWWWWWWWWW

I didn't watch it and I have no idea why some of you would want to. I don't get people at all.

Yeah, well nothing can really be made out in the video.. The picture floating around yesterday said it all. Poor guy, I'm not sure I'd want to live after something like that.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
all i saw was naked legs and buttocks, and a couple of police officers walking around...where was the "SHOCKING CANNIBLALISM"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm speechless as to all the traffic that drove by and never noticed what was going on.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I heard he was still alive, they can probably graft skin onto him. they actually had a face transplant years ago so I think it's possible he can be fixed. I don't know if he'll actually live though,. He's in critical from what I heard.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
TO THE MOD WHO ChANGED THE TITLE...CAN YOU PLEASE ADD THE WORDS "FULL CCTV OF ATTACK"..
AS THAT WAS THE POINT OF THE THREAD.....thank you

Um EWWWWWWWWWWWW

well...i havent seen the images of the victim...BUT.....i wanted to see this....

as now i know it as the truth....before, i didnt even believe the cannibilism thing....now i do

peace

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
all i saw was naked legs and buttocks, and a couple of police officers walking around...where was the "SHOCKING CANNIBLALISM"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well now you can see it.....f`d up right

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
this footage doesn't really show anything, but damn I feel bad for the guy

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

what the.....

I don't even know what to say to this. This is insanity, except it's reality

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by reflexlm

yes it does...

it confirms who the VICTIM, SUSPECT were, AND CONFIRMS THE POLICE ACCOUNT

and it shows the shocking act of cannibilism...did you notice at around 2:40 when he rips the guys nose off.....

what more do you want to see?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by reflexlm

yes it does...

it confirms who the VICTIM, SUSPECT were, AND CONFIRMS THE POLICE ACCOUNT

and it shows the shocking act of cannibilism...did you notice at around 2:40 when he rips the guys nose off.....

what more do you want to see?

What I meant is you can't really make out what's going on. If you didn't know about the story you would assume it is just two guys fighting.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Wait 18 minutes for the state/local government workers to keep you safe? Guess more reason for STAND YOUR GROUND law. When the crazy attackes , stand your ground and blow off his head. BUT NO. You must WAIT for the good ole boys to come and protect you. I bet that guy getting his face eatin off was saying, "I cant wait " oh , I bet he wasnt saying anything, his lips were gone. Wake up people, you gotta protect yourself.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Freakin horrific. I clowned this story when it first came out.
I apologize now that I see it actually unfold.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Um EWWWWWWWWWWWW

I haven't watched it yet -- not sure I will, but I may succumb to morbid curiosity eventually.

What I want to know is:

Where is the outraged ATS guy who had his delicate sensibilities offended by a thread on ritual murder in Mexico (Santa Muerte cult)?

He was so outraged that he started a thread on how horrible people should NOT be ALLOWED to start threads on such gruesome topics that offend HIM.

And of course, many people chimed in to support this guy (I can name him, but I won't).

My stance on this is -- if the topic offends you, skip it. It's up to the Mods to decide what is allowed here.

I happen to have an interest in ritual murder -- although I did not start the Santa Muerte thread, I wish I had.

This case of random cannibalisim is less interesting, and less dangerous than organized cult killings IMHO.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
any mainstream sources cover this?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am not going to watch that-I see no point.
Who was it who said something about looking too long into the abyss?
Maybe it should have a graphic warning if it shows what happened in this case?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Its safe to watch with kids around, not so gore because its far. But to know its true, hurt my guts.

at 8.20 The witness should saw and called 911
but at 16.30 a cycler passed by, he didnt notice, looks like he missed it, how come ?
other people cant see it, theres a wall between the pavement and road, you will just notice a naked man doing something and thats it. But the cycler....hmmmm

Overall I think response time is actually 8 minutes.
edit on 30-5-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join