It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan speaks out (insane)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This guy is a grade A nut-job. I cant imagine anybody else saying this and getting away with it, like he does.
If this were a spokesman for any other group, they would have already been dragged into an FBI interrogation room and held "indefinitely" facing terrorism charges.

Source

Of course, there was no mention of where Farrakhan heard that Mecca, a city in Saudi Arabia, was on the U.S.’s list of bomb targets, but that didn’t stop him from making the allegation. He progressed, going on to explain how important it is that someone warn Mecca of the potential danger and that “somebody gotta do what God needs done.” Then, Farrakhan went on to say that he’s willing to give his life, if needed, to properly warn of the danger that will befall the world if America attacks Iran. His words for the U.S. were cryptic.

“So I’m warning you, America, if you bomb Iran, I’m looking at San Diego, I’m looking at your beautiful cities — the God that I represent is going to take out some of your cities with earthquakes,” he proclaimed. “You live in the city, I live in the city, but some of us are going to die, because we agree with them, agree with evil. So the God of judgement and justice, he’s going to kill a lot.” And he wasn’t done there. Farrakhan continued: “I’m sorry to have to tell you, but I’m saying this to our president and the warmongers [at another point in the speech 'warmongers' was used to describe Israel]. We can‘t stop you from bombing Iran if that’s what you want to do, but as you take out somebody else’s cities — as you destroy the lives of innocent people like you did in Baghdad on the basis of a lie — then what are you doing for the American people? You’re sentencing them in the weight of justice to the same death you have dealt to other people in other nations. I am warning you: Take it or let it alone. He will take down cities and when I look at the skyscrapers in some of these major metropolis. He’s not going to take the big ones down first. He’s going to show you his power. In the meantime, one calamity after another until you submit, America, and know that judgement is here. You can escape it but you gotta do right by this people. And if you don’t do right by them, you can’t do right by the people outside of America, if you won’t do right for those who have…built your country.”

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If anything I look at his ravings as proof freedom of speech still exist and is not as infringed upon as we all seem to think here on ATS.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

2 things.
1) “somebody gotta do what God needs done.” So, is he implying that his god can't do what needs to be done?
2)"Then, Farrakhan went on to say that he’s willing to give his life, if needed, to properly warn of the danger that will befall the world if America attacks Iran." Maybe he should set himself on fire as a warning. Perhaps he should decapitate himself because I learn best by example.

It's hard to take anything he says seriously.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
If anything I look at his ravings as proof freedom of speech still exist and is not as infringed upon as we all seem to think here on ATS.

Freedom of speech seems to be very selective though

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Im sorry, what about this makes him a raving lunatic? His poor grasp of the english language? Or his conception of "blowback" for imperialistic warmongering? How is mentioning that we're going to really piss some people off if we start a war with Iran crazy? What is crazy is starting a war with Iran. Lunatic ravings are the press releases from american et al. regarding syria and iran. I don't see whats so special about these quotes. Then again, I'm not cointel pro taking a survey of opinion either, so I'd assume you know what youre doing.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Whats crazy is that people actually take him seriously. If there is any evil in the world, it probably emanates from this guy. He is a raving lunatic and a hateful man.

Sincerely,
The White Devil.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It comes across as a fair assessment of the situation, this axis of evil plan America has been on looks more like an application of evil instead. With Syria building up to be next in line for the ongoing globalist pow wows taking place, Iran and North Korea have clearly been in the media's cross hairs for a while. This WW3 war on terror has been going on longer than WW2 and cost many lives, while the real perpetrators behind 9/11 are still in charge and calling the shots.

With nuclear weapons part of the geopolitical landscape these days it is only a matter of time that they are called into play as the fighting continues to escalate. Unless this all this conflict stops and a more honest and reasoned approach to conflict resolution employed, it is all just fun and games until someone loses an eye.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eluzhun

His, rambling about his God striking down US cities and if he didnt then others would take it into their own hands etc.. I believe that qualifies as making one sound like a raving lunatic.
He is racist and vile. He calls whites, blue eyed devils but the crap that spews out of his mouth, makes him sound like the evil, hateful, racist person that he tries to make others out to be.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

right, all he was saying, i think, was that if "god" didnt strike us down then someone else would... this, this is not news, or at all controversial. His insistence on god makes him sound looney to me, but thats in no way unique to him, certainly not compared to some of the things in these forums. I'm guessing its not so much the content as the presentation that has you guys riled up, which i agree with, he couldn't have put it in a more moronic sounding way. But what hes actually saying is certainly not new or even very controversial. Just look at the language of the president, he says similar "us and them, good vs. evil" things all the time. He just, you know, uses little things called syntax and grammar.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by eluzhun

His sentiment about destroying Iran can be understood. His words however show he believes that "his" God is going to kill a whole bunch of innocent people because our government killed a whole bunch of innocent people. Typical for religious nutcases. Always with the retribution and ususally aimed at people who are just minding their own business. Also I'm taking my kids to San Diego this summer so I hope God hasn't blown it up yet. See why it is crazy? And he does talk about GOD doing it

“So I’m warning you, America, if you bomb Iran, I’m looking at San Diego, I’m looking at your beautiful cities — the God that I represent is going to take out some of your cities with earthquakes,” he proclaimed

CJ
edit on 30-5-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

haha! point taken

top topics

join