It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: Certificate released, proving presidental candidate was not eligable to run for POTUS!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yes..a win!
Sneaky..trying to be a POTUS while not being a natural born citizen
Source

His mother, Lenore, was born in Utah and his father, former Michigan governor and one-time Republican presidential candidate George Romney, was born in Mexico.

Tisk tisk republicans
No wonder they were going all bonkers about this birther stuff...they tried to sneak in a mexican to become president.

Incidently, I do expect the long form birth certificate to be released...this is the certificate of live birth..can we be sure Romney wasn't born in mexico?

George Romney himself was unequivocal.

"I am a natural born citizen. My parents were American citizens. I was a citizen at birth," he said, according to a typewritten statement found in his archives.

Can mormans lie?

____
Hint: Seems some people are being a bit slow...this is about George Romney (Willard's dad) and his attempt for potus back in 67. You will note no republicans at the time tried to challenge it..so much for the saviors of the constitution
edit on 30-5-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

One observation. The certificate has the word VOID running down both sides. Is this not a reproduction of the real certificate or am I missing something else?

+2 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
i don't understand this at all but, does this mean ron paul is going to win?

because that would be awesome.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Finally, there is definitive proof: The presidential candidate was born in the United States, and his father was not.

Sound familiar?

Cool! now we are even.

edit on 113131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

That was my first thought!
I hope Romney is a Mexican citizen.

+16 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Looks like Reuters spent more time on this than they ever did on Obama's Kenyan birth.

Says right there that Romney was born in Michigan. That's a natural born citizen to me.

Obama's case never hinged on where his father was born. The fact that Obama took credit for being born in Kenya until his run for President should raise huge red flags. (and it has)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

No, Mr. Paul is still going to lose. Romney is a natural born citizen the thread is a jab at birther claims that suggest you have to have "Both parents be natural born citizens" to be president.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Ron Paul couldn't win if he was the last Republican on Earth, he's that bad.

How can you only get 11% of the vote in your home state? That's pathetic, like Algore losing Tennessee in 2000 pathetic.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I guess the best man is left standing - Please tell me Ron Paul is 100% American. the winner by default is Ron Paul...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

But this is a COLB. According to brithers those don't count. Interestingly when a reporter requested Romney's birth certificate during the last campaign she was denied. So what is Romney hiding? He must be spending millions of dollars sealing his records.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Looks like Reuters spent more time on this than they ever did on Obama's Kenyan birth.

Says right there that Romney was born in Michigan. That's a natural born citizen to me.

Obama's case never hinged on where his father was born. The fact that Obama took credit for being born in Kenya until his run for President should raise huge red flags. (and it has)

Romney was born in Mexico...
(George Romney that is...he tried to become POTUS).

Found this a bit toungue in cheek actually...not a single republican at the time tried to stop it either.
So much for flag waving constitutional saviors...if its their own party, and clearcut..they will ignore it.
Learn from history.
Yes, Willard is fine, but daddy tried to pull a fast one.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

But this is a COLB. According to brithers those don't count. Interestingly when a reporter requested Romney's birth certificate during the last campaign she was denied. So what is Romney hiding? He must be spending millions of dollars sealing his records.

He is probably secretly Hindu as well. He also has connections to Charles Manson, I assume. He cant be trusted.

link   
wha ?

your parents don't have to be US citizens. natural born means you achieve your citizenship by way of having been born on us soil or territory

several US presidents were born to foreign born parents

but since they were irish and english, there is no prejudice

what a shame

link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

If a reporter asked for my Birth Certificate, I'd tell them to take a flying leap too...a reporter?

On the other hand, it should be mandatory for every State to require someone running for office to verify that they are actually eligible to run for that office.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
wha ?

your parents don't have to be US citizens. natural born means you achieve your citizenship by way of having been born on us soil or territory

several US presidents were born to foreign born parents

but since they were irish and english, there is no prejudice

what a shame

Yes, but George wasn't born in america, as proven by this birth certificate..and ran anyhow.
Why didn't the republicans at the time put up a fuss about that?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Fail! You lose!

Mitt Romney's father may have been born in Mexico, but both of George Romney's parents were American citizens who fled to Mexico for a period of time and then returned to the United States. Mitt Romney's father (George) returned to the U.S. with his parents when he was 5 years old in which they claimed U.S. citizenship for him. So, Mitt Romney's father became a U.S. citizen before Mitt was even born.

www.wnd.com...

edit on 30-5-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Does this mean Sarah Palin would win?

*bazinga!*

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
sigh...what a circus this is going to be.
Is Ron Paul the only grown up in politics?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

To be fair we don't even know if he's human. There's a growing number of people out there who think he could be a unicorn. So far he has not tried to prove them wrong. He must be hiding something.

Is Mitt Romney a Unicorn?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Fail! You lose!

Mitt Romney's father may have been born in Mexico,

Fail! You lose!
This thread is about Mitt's father...

Maybe read a bit before posting?
Boom..

new topics