It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Mitt Romney a Unicorn?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
While ATS has been busy discussing birthers it seems we have missed a fast growing movement that refer to themselves as corners. They claim that Mitt Romney could possibly be a unicorn. Now they don't have any evidence for this but they also don't have any evidence against it. Romney has never released his long form birth certificate. In fact when Boston Globe columnist Joan Vennochi requested a copy of his birth certificate from his campaign five years ago to verify his middle name she was declined. We also have no DNA tests proving that Romney is not a unicorn. This movement has picked up so much traction that 18,000 people have contacted Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett requesting him to verify Romney's genetics before allowing him on the ballot. Bennett has called the request ridiculous. In comparison it only took 1,200 requests to get Bennett to request that Hawaii verify once again that Obama was born there.

So what does Romney have to hide? Why won't he produce his birth certificate? Why won't he submit to a DNA test? Why won't he shave his head proving he doesn't have a horn?

Sourc e

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Naw, he is not a unicorn. He is a demon.
Just like everyone in politics.
There is not a soul among those people.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Is a "Unicorn" a word for something else?

Last I heard, someone called him a reptilian so very well could be.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A unicorn? I always saw him as a hawk.

A chicken hawk that is.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

So what if he is a unicorn? Is there anything illegal about a unicorn being President of the United States? As long as he's a natural born unicorn citizen, that is.

If I were him, I wouldn't submit a birth certificate either. It's already been proven that it's not necessary to prove that you legally meet all of the requirements for the highest office in the United States, so why go to the trouble? Everyone knows now that it's beneath the Office of the President of the United States to submit to the will of the people they rule.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think they've twisted the word around a bit. I think he is really Unicron who has come to been known as god of chaos and devourer of realities. He also must have the ability to change into a large mechanical planet.

"That which does not become a part of the one, shall become one with the void."

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Is there a law, specifically stating, that a Unicorn cannot be President?
If not, people might just have to accept him....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Unicorn? Doubt it, but definitely a RINO(republican In Name Only)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The Fourteenth Amendment specifically states:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

According to Black's Law Dictionary a person is:

In general usage, a human being (i.e. natural person), though by statute term may include a firm, labor organizations, partnerships, associations, corporations, legal representatives, trustees, trustees in bankruptcy, or receivers.

If Romney is a unicorn he is not a natural person, therefore the Fourteenth Amendment does not apply to him and as a result he does not have citizenship.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Actually, not exactly "The Unicorn"

But a one horned Goat to be sure making Willard "the Rat" Romney the goat who will chew through this country and much much more...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The apex example of just how successful the media has been in hijacking the narrative in the political process.

American voters are such "tools" in this regard that it embarrasses me. Of course, this is also an example of how the party plays with itself in public.

Question: How many times have they shown us that they want us to argue about ANYTHING other than where they consistently fail... at serving the people?

Answer: It doesn't matter how many times they show us... we still play right along with them.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
As long as he isn't a Muslim, I'm OK with that.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
As long as he isn't a Muslim, I'm OK with that.

And where in the Constitution does it say that a Muslim can't be POTUS?

As to this campaign, it's down right embarrassing. AND insulting to the American voter.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Ah, ok... Then it really doesn't matter then because of this part:

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
It's already been proven that it's not necessary to prove that you legally meet all of the requirements for the highest office in the United States, so why go to the trouble? Everyone knows now that it's beneath the Office of the President of the United States to submit to the will of the people they rule.

It's already been deemed an acceptable strategy to just allude the question and ignore requests from the citizenry.

A successful precedent has been set.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

This whole thing could backfire. If it is proven that he is a unicorn, that might be the one thing that will get people to vote for him.

Obama vs Romney the Rino? I'm voting Obama.
Obama vs Romney the UNICORN?! Sorry Obama, you will lose to the crypto-zoology vote.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

How come nobody gets these posts it seems ?

Think a bit harder before you post people, your making yourselves seem really unintelligent.

please re-read his post again.

Unicorn could be anything.......there is a much bigger point being made here.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I hear that the blood of Mitt Romney has the power to grant immortality.

new topics

top topics

join