It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Broadcasting LIVE Video from Bilderberg 2012 Protests!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Jay-morris

Even if the theories have merit, it does not excuse other bad behavior. Nor does it excuse his refusal to own up to the false stories he spreads. Since he's been shown to be dishonest, he's the last person I'd listen to for information.

We've seen him in action. He's all about attention for himself and his own ego. Why should other Hotel Guests be exposed to his idea of activism, not much above the actions of the masked criminals who took over Occupy. He's certainly not a fellow one would invite over for a beer.

The Hotel did the right thing. If Jones want's respect, he has to act respectable. His Circus is all about him and only him. That's why his followers are so young and easy to manipulate. Even an adult who agrees with him would not want him around.

Theories have merit? Look around you! If you cant see the problems these
people are causing, then you never will. As for alex jones, you might not
like him, but at least he has the balls to speak up.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Man force vaccinated after arrest at Bilderberg. I saw this a few hours ago on the live stream. Apparently this guy was arrested yesterday and was forced to take a TB vaccination or else they would hold him in custody.

edit on 1-6-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
We need to keep looking off-screen in all this. There are these global meetings, protests, Jubilee, Olympics, disasters - all sorts of things keeping us occupied over the next two or three days. What we need to watch is, what else is happening quietly, For instance, I notice the stock market has plunged again today. If the agenda is as planned and as deliberate as many people think it is, then the attempt will be made to keep us all distracted with high-profile events while others are slipped in under the radar.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

If that dude is telling the truth, that is one of the most F'd up things I have heard in a long time.

Kind of reminds me of the whole X-Files tissue sample people inventory sub-plot. What if he had already had the vaccination recently? Would it have made him sick? Did he say it was a TB Vaccination?.... Just crazy!!

Edit: Now that I think about it, it would make sense to vaccinate him if he were to stay in jail to prevent the spread of a contagion. Not keep him in jail un-vaccinated. That has some serious ACLU law suit implications. Civil Rights??
edit on 1-6-2012 by NoRemorse762 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The Guardian are onto this too, made a thread here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yeah I saw Luke Rudkowski interview him live and couldn't believe it. That is creepy as hell and I hope it's a HUGE footbullet, and that news of that sick crap spreads like wildfire across the internet and wakes a lot of people up really quickly.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ok, here we go... Day 3 of Bilderberg 2012!!!

The weather is cooperating today and the protesters are turning up the noise! Bullhorns are in full effect with the shouts of FREEDOM & LIBERTY!!! They're trying to make enough noise so that the Bilderberg attendees can hear them from the conference center.

More security is present today and they have been spotted with shotguns, paintball guns, tear gas, and riot gear.

Alex Jones is on scene bullhorning and speaking with the crowds of protesters and, of coarse, giving interviews to media sources that care to cover this event.

Here are some LIVE Ustream feeds that are currently broadcasting at Bilderberg 2012:

1. www.ustream.tv/AlexJonesLive
2. www.ustream.tv/wearechange
3. www.ustream.tv/occupyeye
4. www.ustream.tv/occupypdxnews

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
Ok, here we go... Day 3 of Bilderberg 2012!!!

The weather is cooperating today and the protesters are turning up the noise! Bullhorns are in full effect with the shouts of FREEDOM & LIBERTY!!! They're trying to make enough noise so that the Bilderberg attendees can hear them from the conference center.

More security is present today and they have been spotted with shotguns, paintball guns, tear gas, and riot gear.

Alex Jones is on scene bullhorning and speaking with the crowds of protesters and, of coarse, giving interviews to media sources that care to cover this event.

Here are some LIVE Ustream feeds that are currently broadcasting at Bilderberg 2012:

1. www.ustream.tv/AlexJonesLive
2. www.ustream.tv/wearechange
3. www.ustream.tv/occupyeye
4. www.ustream.tv/occupypdxnews

And sheilaaliens.net...

edit on 2-6-2012 by Anthony2 because: Another bit to add

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Does anyone here know what sleeping arrangements are? Like if we should get a sleeping bag? Also is it recommended we talk to the organizer of the event or something like that, like someone to show a newcomer the ropes?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
Does anyone here know what sleeping arrangements are? Like if we should get a sleeping bag? Also is it recommended we talk to the organizer of the event or something like that, like someone to show a newcomer the ropes?

Some people have hotel rooms. I haven't heard of anyone camping out there but I'm sure you can ask around and see what people are doing. Just come prepared for a camp out just incase.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Don't like quoting myself, but this is from another thread. If anyone still uses the BBC, you should really switch to something else :

Originally posted by robhines
Check out this disgusting disinformation from the BBC : www.bbc.co.uk...

Then refer back to The Guardians Bilderberg coverage from last year : www.guardian.co.uk...

Extract :

The BBC turned up!

But only in the form of Marcus Agius, the senior non-executive director on the BBC's executive board. He's also chairman of Barclays, and extremely well connected. Here he is, queuing to get on a private jet home.

DO NOT trust the BBC! Switch to another news service if you haven't already, they're filling people with propaganda and lies.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

We are change is reporting that the plastic ties are coming out and we can see the cops putting on their gloves. I hope this doesn't mean what could be coming. Some Bilderbergers are flipping them the finger as they drive out through the service entrance. I do so want this to end peacefully.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Eyewitness accounts of what transpired throughout the Bilderberg weekend. Some arrest footage.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join