It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Broadcasting LIVE Video from Bilderberg 2012 Protests!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Loving the Lamestream Media blackout on this...

If some of u are older or have parents that lived under Communism, u might recall similar media blackouts. Just gotta keep those slaves from any real news!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ok. I'm only watching WeAreChange's stream. Alex Jones' streaming sucks and his channels aren't even on now even though he's out there blow-horning the Bilderberg guests.

More barracades going up now...
edit on 5/31/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato

Lol it's hilarious how nice it sounds on their official site. "Just trying to solve problems and bring people together"...

Solving secret problems and bringing secret people together...in secret;
says the left hand while the right hand is pricking at you in disgust and contempt.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Saw a lot of big bank types (Goldman Sachs, TD Bank, Citigroup) who all happen to be on the Board of directors for the Federal Reserve (a private bank). As well as Allianz and HSBC(European Banking Powerhouses).

I see Siemens, Dow, RD Shell, Michelin, Nokia, Airbus, BP, and Alcoa who pretty much cover the market as far as research, development, and manufacturing of EVERYTHING. They are extremely diversified in their own rights let alone together.

World Trade Organization, World Bank Group and other financial think tanks and consortium's.

I see Russian, Chinese, Syrian, European, and American diplomats from NSA to the White House. Even the one and only Henry Kissinger.

Even MSM journalists, especially financial journalists. I guess they all have to be on the same page when they spin yarns about why a financial collapse is good for the American people(and the rest of the world) and that we should be happy with being subjugated to the 1%.

Saw a bunch of intellectuals/professors as well. I guess they need to figure out how to instill subjugation through education to the masses.

It's like a who's who of the scary influential 1%.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This thread should definitely be on the front page. Shame no one seems to care this year.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead

Originally posted by HamrHeed
You guys haven't figured out alex jones yet? bah bah

lol I don't care what Alex Jones' agenda is... I'm just happy to be watching and listening to coverage of the Bilderberg 2012 Conference no matter who's covering it. That's why other streams are provided in this thread. People can MUTE Alex and listen to the other streams too. Alex is just a more well known public figure that has covered the Bilderberg conferences in the past and he draws a lot of attention to it. And like him or not, he DOES know how to work a crowd of protesters and isn't afraid to go nuts LIVE ON AIR.

I'll add that I think most people, myself included, can listen to Alex Jones and decide what is truth or fearmongering for ratings. Just cause you listen to Alex Jones doesn't mean you follow him like a Christ figure. I can think for myself.

edit on 5/31/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

Well in that case, I support your interpretation of these movements. All I'm saying is alex jones is trying to be a "general" and leading people into the jaws of idiocy.
He does and has raised some important issues and that I can definately agree with., Just don't go to war with this guy, he's a turncoat

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
Hours after the Westfields Marriott called Alex Jones to cancel his reservation and inform him that he would not be allowed to stay in the hotel 2 days befor Bilderberg, we confirmed that ALL guests had been kicked out of the hotel, and offered one night's accommodation at the Residence Inn in Chantilly (also Marriott owned).

Crew member Aaron Dykes attempted to check into his room at the Westfields Marriott, but was told the location was "overbooked" at the front desk (despite the fact that the hotel was notably vacant, as was the parking lot).

The only residents at Westfields for the night of May 29 belonged to a conference unrelated to Bilderberg ending the same day. Staff members seemed on edge, and offered different explanations for the unavailability of the hotel-- some claiming it was overbooked, while others claimed 'reconstruction' was underway. Both explanations were phony, as Bilderberg obviously panicked at mounting protests and cleared all remaining guests from the rosters.

Four years ago during the Bilderberg conference of 2008, ordinary guests were allowed to stay until the morning that the conference began (including Alex Jones & crew). This time around was quite different indeed.

I hope someone can get close enough to get pics or video of the guests arriving... I hear some guests (not related to Bilderberg) are on edge due to security with machine guns and heavy surveillance. Alex reported some 6'3" Swedish security woman is walking around harrassing some guests.

edit on 5/30/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

Sounds reasonable to me. Why would any Hotel want a bunch of radicals causing trouble staying in their Hotel? The Hotel has nothing to do with it, so why should they be punished? If I knew Jones and his merry band were in a Hotel, I'd cancel my reservation. Nothing personal, just would not want to be around that mess. As with all Hotels it is their right to not accommodate anyone they wish. In particular a loudmouth with a bullhorn, surrounded by radical groupies.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRemorse762
reply to post by Evildead

I agree. Alex is usually a bit over the top for me. I feel like he tries to beat his listeners over the head sometimes with the repetitiveness of issues. Alex is however right half of the time and he is on point about the big picture. Alex also happens to be in Westfields right now and is throwing it in the Bilderbergs face, whatever his message of the hour might be.
Some people just like to post about nothing related to the original post and troll up controversy.

My post was on topic and not a trolling by any stretch. You and others need to quit acting like aj represents freedom. He never has and never will

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Now I know your joking.
I can't speak for anyone else but I just respect the fact that he was there stirring the pot. You are not there and I am not there, but he is so good for him. Whatever his agenda is he cares enough to be there. His overall agenda usually, not always, is on par with my beliefs especially when it comes to the Bilderbergs.
edit on 31-5-2012 by NoRemorse762 because: Politeness

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

See, people are too busy obsessed with bashing AJ, that
they simply cannot see the bigger picture, or they just don't
care about the bigger picture. One of the main reasons the
world is in the state its in.

These criminals meet up, and no one cares. How many of these
people had a hand in making the world a terrible place it is today.

Its true! Most people care more about their fav sports team, or
the latest celeb gossip. We have been conditioned to be this way.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel really creeped out at the almost utter lack of interest in Bilderberg right now on this site? It's really bizarre. I've had a thread in the general conspiracy section that I've updated several times, but pretty much no response at all, can't get my head around it for a second.

I mean, there's a group of elite trying to decide our future right now in virginia, but almost nobody on this site seems bothered, how can that even be possible? It's almost like the Bilderbergers are the 0.0001% trying to decide our future, and we're the 0.0001% on this site that even cares about it!

Have given up on my thread in general conspiracy for now anyway, will stay with you guys in here.

And one thing I learnt today : Mark Dice is awesome.

edit on 31-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Even if the theories have merit, it does not excuse other bad behavior. Nor does it excuse his refusal to own up to the false stories he spreads. Since he's been shown to be dishonest, he's the last person I'd listen to for information.

We've seen him in action. He's all about attention for himself and his own ego. Why should other Hotel Guests be exposed to his idea of activism, not much above the actions of the masked criminals who took over Occupy. He's certainly not a fellow one would invite over for a beer.

The Hotel did the right thing. If Jones want's respect, he has to act respectable. His Circus is all about him and only him. That's why his followers are so young and easy to manipulate. Even an adult who agrees with him would not want him around.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Mark Dice : "If you guys want a clearer picture of me it's on my facebook page." XD

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm not going to defend the choices of integrity Jones has made. He can really get out there with some of his theories and he is pretty full of himself. With that being said he is a voice of the alternative media. He is at Chantilly. He is waving the anti-establishment anti-nwo anti-1% flag. He is getting the message across to people who would otherwise be asleep.

If you are on this website(ATS) then I think you more than likely have seen it all and heard it all. I doubt that you even believe 10% of the stuff you've heard. Just apply the same critical thinking to Alex Jones. His overall agenda is on the right track. He may say and do things that do not sit right with everyone(myself included), but he is beating the war drum for the people in the "know".

Yes he is a nut but he is there in Virginia getting people fired up about the Bilderbergs. Thats more than I have done against the Bilderbergs.
edit on 31-5-2012 by NoRemorse762 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRemorse762

where did you find this list

I see the premier of my porvince here, this could be interesting

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
More great work by Luke here.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
More great work by Luke here.

Yeah luke is obviously for real. My bad.
I thought he was just acting in those other scenes

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Should be more excitement tomorrow. More people. It'll be a Friday and everyone should be fired up. Hopefully Alex stays streaming longer than just during his radio show (lame). Sure seems like a HUGE waste of time for him to drive from Austin, TX. to Chantilly, VA. and just fart around here and there so I'm expecting a bigger show on Friday.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Wow you're replying to both posts I made of this? You really don't like Luke, do you?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Amazing lack of interest on this site.

Here we have all of that evil scum in one place, and no one can be bothered to make a peep about it.

I just have to shake my head.

Aside from my little rant, did anyone notice the look on Rosthchild's face when Luke mentioned The New World Order. He knew exactly what Luke was talking about, and was noticeably angry. Great stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join