It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Broadcasting LIVE Video from Bilderberg 2012 Protests!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Alex Jones is streaming LIVE from the Bilderberg 2012 protests via Ustream at this link: www.ustream.tv/AlexJonesLive

The Bilderberg 2012 protests begin May 31st (Thursday) in the morning.
The Bilderberg 2012 meeting & protests run from May 31st through June 3rd.

Alex has been jumping on and off his Ustream channel to give regular updates as the event draws near.

Alex Jones is still doing his LIVE radio show this week from his hotel room.

Here's the audio link to listen to his LIVE radio show (11am-2pm CST.)
Alex Jones Radio Show (audio)

Here's the video link to watch & listen to the LIVE radio show (11am-2pm CST.)
Alex Jones Radio Show (video)

Related Articles:
Bilderberg Launches Unprecedented Security Crackdown
Alex Jones Banned From Bilderberg Hotel, Calls For Press Mob
Bilderberg Concerned Over Mass Protests

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of approximately 120 to 140 guests from North America and Western Europe, most of whom are people of influence. About one-third are from government and politics, and two-thirds from finance, industry, labour, education and communications. Meetings are closed to the public.

According to chairman Étienne Davignon, a major attraction of Bilderberg group meetings is that they provide an opportunity for participants to speak and debate candidly and to find out what major figures really think, without the risk of off-the-cuff comments becoming fodder for controversy in the media. However, partly because of its working methods to ensure strict privacy, the Bilderberg group is accused of conspiracies. This outlook has been popular on both extremes of the political spectrum, even if they disagree on what the group wants to do. Some on the left accuse the Bilderberg group of conspiring to impose capitalist domination, while some on the right have accused the group of conspiring to impose a world government and planned economy. Info. Source

edit on 5/30/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wow, I never thought I would be within a mile of Alex Jones. Might go say hello, if I don't see him at McDonalds or driving around the neighborhood LOL. Anything you guys want to know?
edit on 30-5-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Just watched the video. Looks like he went to Chipotle.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
Wow, I never thought I would be within a mile of Alex Jones. Might go say hello, if I don't see him at McDonalds or driving around the neighborhood LOL. Anything you guys want to know?

Cool! Are you joining him at the protests tomorrow? I'm listening to his radio show right now and he's calling for people to go to the hotel where the Bilderberg meeting is taking place and go in and order coffee after his show today.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead

Originally posted by SubPop79

Cool! Are you joining him at the protests tomorrow? I'm listening to his radio show right now and he's calling for people to go to the hotel where the Bilderberg meeting is taking place and go in and order coffee after his show today.

Possibly man, but the Marriott has a great bar. At that time of day, a beer would do me better.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

Yeah, beer would be better!

Do you see any drones flying around? See any strange vehicles or extra security out and about?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

Not yet, but I'm sure I will at very least see extra police activity. I've also always got my camera within reach too, so if I do, I'll show you guys. I also have to go to work at 5:30 and I'll be driving past the Marriott on the same roads as in his current video.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hours after the Westfields Marriott called Alex Jones to cancel his reservation and inform him that he would not be allowed to stay in the hotel 2 days befor Bilderberg, we confirmed that ALL guests had been kicked out of the hotel, and offered one night's accommodation at the Residence Inn in Chantilly (also Marriott owned).

Crew member Aaron Dykes attempted to check into his room at the Westfields Marriott, but was told the location was "overbooked" at the front desk (despite the fact that the hotel was notably vacant, as was the parking lot).

The only residents at Westfields for the night of May 29 belonged to a conference unrelated to Bilderberg ending the same day. Staff members seemed on edge, and offered different explanations for the unavailability of the hotel-- some claiming it was overbooked, while others claimed 'reconstruction' was underway. Both explanations were phony, as Bilderberg obviously panicked at mounting protests and cleared all remaining guests from the rosters.

Four years ago during the Bilderberg conference of 2008, ordinary guests were allowed to stay until the morning that the conference began (including Alex Jones & crew). This time around was quite different indeed.

I hope someone can get close enough to get pics or video of the guests arriving... I hear some guests (not related to Bilderberg) are on edge due to security with machine guns and heavy surveillance. Alex reported some 6'3" Swedish security woman is walking around harrassing some guests.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The Intel Hub Covers Bilderberg 2012

Links -

The Intel Hub Covers Bilderberg 2012
theintelhub.com...

The Intel Hub On YouTube
www.youtube.com...

Video Backdrop By Deesillustration
www.sl-webs.com...

TheIntelHub.com Image Copyright The Intel Hub
theintelhub.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
May 30 2012, A day before the official kick off of the Bilderberg conference Alex Jones and crew were officially kicked out of the Westfields Marriott Hotel because they are 'renovating'. Infowars has confirmed from multiple sources that the Bilderberg group will indeed be meeting at the Westfields Marriott in Chantilly Virginia this weekend. Considering that a staff member told Alex that all the rooms were occupied just a day before, it obviously confirms without a doubt that Westfields Marriott is hosting the top criminal elite of the planet this weekend.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Here is a guy that's not afraid to jump into the thick of things! You won't find Heraldo Riveria or Jon Stossel here.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Great site! Just watched Alex being ejected by the cops. This is the Alex I remember! Go Alex!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Alex is broadcasting LIVE video right now outside Bilderberg! Doing a night time stealth mission!

www.ustream.tv/AlexJonesLive

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Now he's standing outside the entrance to the hotel where the Bilderberg group is meeting. Black cars coming and going. Alex says they'll be streaming video again around 10am central time. He's still broadcasting LIVE right now though. Earlier he was walking the perimeter, doing some recon.

Protests start tomorrow.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

I can't believe that the Bilderberg group would have the audacity to hold there meetings in the United States at this time with occupy wall street just happening and such.... wow some times i wonder how bright these people are and they are the ones running this world again wow is all i can really say.

Besides isn't the Bilderberger group supposed to hold there meetings in ritzy exotic scary mother of darkness castle/scary faces of death blurred death scenes with Dr Francis B Gross narrating type countries, this seems strange to hold it in such a normal place like Virgina.
edit on 31-5-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Thanks for starting this thread. The Bilderberg group is an illegal secret meeting between disgusting elite banksters/corporatists/ and political shills. The coverage helps open the steel wool over the sheeple eyes. AJ is many things, but he still does help reveal the true core of the global's corruption.

S & F

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Bilderberg 2012: Secretive summit kicks-off in Virginia!
The Bilderberg 2012 protests run from today through June 3rd and thousands of protesters are estimated to show up over this 4 day event. The annual Bilderberg Conference is taking place in Chantilly, Virginia where the world’s leaders are believed to make decisions that could possibly have an effect on the world.

Alex Jones is streaming LIVE from the Bilderberg 2012 protests via Ustream at this link:
www.ustream.tv/AlexJonesLive (Alex said he'd start streaming LIVE around 10am central)

Here is another protesters Ustream reporting LIVE from Bilderberg 2012:
OccupyPdxNews

Sometimes it's good to have two LIVE feeds up to get different perspectives of the event.
edit on 5/31/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
. The Bilderberg group is an illegal secret meeting between disgusting elite banksters/corporatists/ and political shills.

I know what the Bildergergs are about and they scare the crap out of me but why is the meeting illegal? Not trying to anger anyone, just curious. To be fair, they have the right of free assembly just like us(supposedly).

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

With the assistance of the entire police force, army and the secret services of a at least 10 countries, as well as the private gorilla's from the top companies, they do not worry about some "idiots" at the gate.

But indeed, why not hold such a conference on a private island somewhere in a sunny place.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRemorse762

Originally posted by disfugured
. The Bilderberg group is an illegal secret meeting between disgusting elite banksters/corporatists/ and political shills.

I know what the Bildergergs are about and they scare the crap out of me but why is the meeting illegal? Not trying to anger anyone, just curious. To be fair, they have the right of free assembly just like us(supposedly).

It IS illegal under the Logan Act:

The Logan Act is a United States federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments. It was passed in 1799 and last amended in 1994. Violation of the Logan Act is a felony, punishable under federal law with imprisonment of up to three years.

The text of the Act is broad and is addressed at any attempt of a US citizen to conduct foreign relations without authority. However, there is no record of any convictions or even prosecutions under the Logan Act.

Private correspondence with foreign governments.
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.
Info. Source

So perhaps an invitation is considered "authorization" to conduct these meetings... I guess there's always away around the law for the elite.
edit on 5/31/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
There are times when you wish the earth would just open up and swallow these vile people who roll the dice with Humanities lives. There are only so many heartbeats, then even the most wicked are stopped. And karma satisfied.

No one gets out of here alive....... not even the Bilderbergs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join