It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Images" of other posters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
yup!! I look just like this in the morning before coffee..

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
*Am I like the ONLY female to post a picture here?* Maybe there just aren't that many females here at ATS??

Thanks PA~btw...

Magestica

mirrorsparadise posted hers also.

btw~you're welcome.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I would post my pic... But I don't want any of y'all having nightmares while lying in a fetal position, crying in the corner of your bed...

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I have such good ideas

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Magestica, you know that many woman dont being taken or shown on photo. I've show you a well drawing of what I look like.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I'm 28, I got long curly brown hair, hazelnut eyes; I were glasses and I'm tall (1m75). I'm thin. I just dont look like a wamp.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Amelie from montmartre or Anne PARILLAU...

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The "vision" and comparison there of our dear Estragon~is classic!! I TOTALLY picture him to look like that too..hehe!! You know the the sexy/smart guy..too funny Nans

Yeah..I HATE being photographed...seems any time someone wants to or does take a picture of me..I'm looking my worst! You know it's NEVER those times when we are all dressed up-hair all perfect ha!

Nans~ you sound very pretty by description...
Magestica

[Edited on 5/5/03 by magestica]

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Sorry its taken so long to post this picture, I've been trying to find an image hosting site. I've cut it down quite a bit to save on bandwidth.

Photo taken in Scotland when I went to see the tattoo.

PS - my image hosting service doesn't seem to be working with this site, because I just look like a red X in an empty box.....LOL

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by deepwaters]

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There is no pic Deep.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
photos.bravenet.com...

if you paste that in your browsers it works... for me anyways.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Amelie from montmartre or Anne PARILLAU...

Heh, I liked Amelie, it was a good movie

The scene where she was sitting on her neighbours roof and changing the TV arial when his team were going to score a goal was great

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
allright...here's mine. Its three years old, and bad quality. I'll post a newer on in a few day's, I just got a digital cam

CLICK

[Edited on 5-5-2003 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I never pictured you so young Zion, always thought you'd look like Dean Martin or Clint Eastwood.

Still can't get a pic of myself up.
What ever happened to UP anyway?

[Edited on 5-24-2003 by JediMaster]

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I pictured you much older too Zion. I guess thats what I was saying about how you envision someone based on their avatar or what they post. I was thinking along the lines of Clint Eastwood, too.

Deep, I dont see your pic and Gaz's link still isn't working either. Also the link from Lysergic doesnt seem to work for me either.

I have always used boomspeed to host pics but I heard they weren't accepting new accounts, not sure if thats true or not.

Keep the pics coming, I think its interesting putting a face with the nic's and avatars.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   
What mean your avatar ?

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
whatever that is..I was being silly Nans. Because man! I look mean and ugly as hell in the morning before coffee and ATS..

Mag~

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well, I have only just found out about this thread - "paranormal" is generally a bridge too far for Estragon!
I shall try to get a pic of the real Estragon in here somehow.
However:
"The "vision" and comparison there of our dear Estragon~is classic!! I TOTALLY picture him to look like that too..hehe!! You know the the sexy/smart guy"

It is quite obvious that Magestica has fully earned her 1600/1600 awareness score.
Should any poster ever doubt her complete grasp of reality, let the axe of sexy/smart Estragon be honed.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
LMAO Est that is the best!!!

I wonder how high your ego can float. LoL

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
here's me.....
should work..........

[Edited on 6/11/2003 by helen670]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>