It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Images" of other posters

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Oh yeah. It's definitely interesting to see what people look like....especially after you get to know them.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Don't know about that Alien....... Alien!
What do you guys think of me I suppose?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AF1
Actually I do tend to build up an image of certain people in my head. I look at posts and see who started them and can usually tell whether or not I will agree, believe it, etc.. You learn what people actually make a good contribution, and what people to ignore.

Plus you look at people's avatars and that usually builds somewhat of a mental image in my mind.

[Edited on 4-21-2003 by AF1]

isn't that sort of like racial profiling?

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
ok well here's me ... i have no clue why i'm doing this but why not? you all did. i had no recent pics so i had to take one of myself so it looks funny.

Me

[Edited on 13-9-2003 by MessedUpAnnie]

[Edited on 16-9-2003 by MessedUpAnnie]

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer

groingrinder (I hate typing that name
) = Dennis Hopper!!!

Upon inspection - it's true! Groingrinder does look like Dennis Hoper! How I envy you........he's a hero

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
What a good question, and odd if I may say so, coming from you..
But to answer-yes I do picture everyone here, how they look. Some posters have alot of beauty and poetry with the way they post, some just seem very real and some have alot of anger in their post, and then you have those who seem like they cannot stay set in an opinion or thought. But I've put a face to just about everyone here.
I think it would be very interesting to see how everyone "really" looks here at ATS. Maybe we could put together an ATS convention somewhere lol! Can you just imagine all of us in one room? Wow! that would be incredible-to say the least!!
Magestica

Oh my gawd that would be scary!
And no I don't usually picture these folks posts I read up here. I look at their avatar and refer to them as the way they've presented themselves. I think that posters are so different from varying moments in time. I really like everyones sense of humor. I don't usually mind a bit of sarcasm and stuff because hey it's part of every day anyway! I loooooove the information. Gosh, some really awesome insights to find on this place!!! Avatars that's what you are....

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I don't care what they look like on the outside,

I am more interested in what they look like on the inside,

they way they present themselves and what they say paints a good picture of their innards for me.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Okay, sorry, I can't resist.

In answer to your question.....

Ready? Are you sitting on the edge of your seat?

I see THREAD people!!!

LOL. Have a good day.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join