It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Images" of other posters

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Sorry 'bout that. Copy and paste the previous link in a NEW window.

Or try this one...
mig.lathwood.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Sorry 'bout that. Copy and paste the previous link in a NEW window.

Or try this one...
mig.lathwood.co.uk...

Dude!
How do you *keep* your hair looking like that?? You must have a hell of a stylist's bill.
Very cool, tho!

-B.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I just can't keep it that way. The hair cut it-self last approximatly a week and a half, but that's probably because I shave my head too much (once a week) so it grows nearly like a beard.

Plus my stupid boss won't let me wear that for work, said it 'offended' some customers. What a bunch of dumb arses. Welcome to 2003 m0f0s..

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Most people say I look alot like Chris Jericho from WWE. I have a pic if anyone wants to see what im talking about, lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well if you want to show your pic, here's an easy way to put it online, thanks to Gazrok.

mig.lathwood.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I just can't keep it that way. The hair cut it-self last approximatly a week and a half, but that's probably because I shave my head too much (once a week) so it grows nearly like a beard.

Plus my stupid boss won't let me wear that for work, said it 'offended' some customers. What a bunch of dumb arses. Welcome to 2003 m0f0s..

Totally lovin' it! Damn thats impressive. I know what ya mean though about work getting a little ants about ya hairstyle...as my boss has commented on mine maybe being a little too 'out there', and its nowhere near as extreme as yours. As for being a little too 'out there'...ummm boss...we work in Mental Health, EVERYTHING about the dang job is a little too out there...

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Alien

Thanks. You must have understand how it feel then. It annoy me that, even today, people will judge you on your look. I currently work in a computer & networks sales and support company. But I'm starting to be majorly pissed at my job (well this company in particular) so I'm thinking about finding another job, so of course I'm a try to find somethign where your appearance is less important.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Salem,

Excellent commercial!!! Was that really you??? I litteraly laughed my ass off, especialy since I'm Canadian too.

Here's a pic of me.
mig.lathwood.co.uk...

And it's cool to see other people posting their pic, so we can know what they look like and who we're talking too. Keep it up.

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by m0rbid]

No it's not really me

I don't have any photos of me in my comp.

I'm a basic Canadian guy

Hair : Brown
Eye : Brown/Green
Height : 6,1
Weight : 167 lbs
IQ : 1789027560285697234658025

BTW : Your hairs kick @@$ ! That's really cool

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Thanks! Hey, seems I fit your definition of a "basic canadian", by some weird coincidence...

6 foot tall, 160 lbs, brown hair, green-brown eyes!
Weird..

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hmmm...I recently cropped a pic of myself in PS. Rather than reposting it....my av is me...stay tuned for more explicit pics as necessary...*L*

arc

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
Most people say I look alot like Chris Jericho from WWE. I have a pic if anyone wants to see what im talking about, lol.

I adore Chris Jericho! Please post your pic

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
These damn lathwood links never work for me!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
mig.lathwood discontinued remote linking, however you can still upload there and provide the link and then you have to copy and paste the link to your browser to view it. All of the mig links in this thread still work in that way.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28
if it makes it any easier on you guys, my avatar is a real life picture of myself

hey now..how ya doin'??

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   

umm a pretty sad pic of me lol

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala

Why do you say sad, you look pretty happy. Kinda cute too.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I develop more of an energy signature type thing conversing with people online with no facial or expressional dialogue.If I had talked to you in a forum about many different topics,I would possibly be able to pick you out of a group,if I knew you were in it,and you knew I knew you were.But I will try to get a pic for my avatar which is an accurate depiction of my particular strain of insanity.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Originally posted by asala

Why do you say sad, you look pretty happy. Kinda cute too.

Aww thank you..I hate pics of myself
see i look like my avatar

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Like the picture .... Can I meet you

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Umm so you like furry things with big ears x

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join