It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Images" of other posters

page: 14
0
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'll take a guess that its John Wilkes Boothe?




posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Or his twin, if it ain't him I must have let the sun fry my brain a little too much today.



posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yes, it is Jesse James. He's not my idol or anyting, I just thought it was fitting for "Outlaw".



posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outlaw
Yes, it is Jesse James. He's not my idol or anyting, I just thought it was fitting for "Outlaw".



I used to know a kid named Jesse James. He was always wanted by the local Barney Fife. We would be hanging out at the Funway Freeway Arcade at Westland Mall in Columbus, Ohio and the cop car would pull up and Deputy Fife would get out and ask around if anyone had seen Jesse James. I was always tempted to ask him if he was stoned.
I think his parents doomed him to a life of crime by naming him Jesse James.



posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

You can see pictures of me here. I have no shame. I would post the pics. here, but Yahoo does not allow posting images from their sites. Reminds me. I should probably update the site one of these days. I used to update it weekly.



posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Oh, yeah, the "Go Blackhawks" picture is not so flattering. I don't care. I am who I am.



posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
this is me...
lmao

profiles.yahoo.com...

[Edited on 19-6-2003 by Fury]


that was an Adult Yahoo profile! why am I not surprised?



posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Freddie,
I think its amazing that you have been able to see so many different places.
I like the blackhawks too..and like yuo said you are who you are.
Your judged by the merit of yourself here not your looks.
I dont see you any other way by looking at your pictures.
Your still freddie.
Deep


arc

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
there's one of me much much earlier on in this thread grinning manically after no sleep. So here's a highly posed and slightly surreal one taken on my ancient webcam




posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Jesse James. My Hometown hero. Can anyone tell me where I live with that bit of info?



Nightwalker



posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If you are refuring to the outlaw, if the recent current times JJ, of West coast choppers, LONG BEACH.



posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Close enough Advisor. His home resides in St. Joseph, MO. With me.



Nightwalker



posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Mo as in Montana?



I should have known better, I loved the old west and anything to do with outlaws.



posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ADVISOR you had it right... MO= Missouri



posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salem
Here I am, but it's not a picture...


home7.swipnet.se...


I'm not even Canadian and I love that commercial.



posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent

Originally posted by Salem
Here I am, but it's not a picture...


home7.swipnet.se...


I'm not even Canadian and I love that commercial.


Yeah it's funny as hell


AND THAT THE BEAVER IS A TRULY PROUD AND NOBLE ANIMAL

[Edited on 20-7-2003 by Salem]



posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Freddie,
I think its amazing that you have been able to see so many different places.
I like the blackhawks too..and like yuo said you are who you are.
Your judged by the merit of yourself here not your looks.
I dont see you any other way by looking at your pictures.
Your still freddie.
Deep


Yup, I'm simply Freddie, imperfect as I am.



posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
www.geocities.com...

You can see pictures of me here. I have no shame. I would post the pics. here, but Yahoo does not allow posting images from their sites. Reminds me. I should probably update the site one of these days. I used to update it weekly.


Didnt u post this earlier Fred? i am sure u did.



posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Salem,

Excellent commercial!!! Was that really you??? I litteraly laughed my ass off, especialy since I'm Canadian too.

Here's a pic of me.
mig.lathwood.co.uk...

And it's cool to see other people posting their pic, so we can know what they look like and who we're talking too. Keep it up.


[Edited on 24-7-2003 by m0rbid]



posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It says no longer available..maybe you could upload it from here?
I enjoy putting faces to certain posters here..some of you all look way better in my mind and some look way better then I thought..but all of you's look good, no uglies here at ATS...

Mag




top topics



 
0
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join