It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Images" of other posters

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
That was our first day in HK. We wanted to see HK Island, so we took a tram around it. Cheap and amusing. Hey, did you ever go on the Star Ferry's booze cruise? It is an amazing deal. You cruise around Victoria Harbour for an hour for about HK$50.00. Here's the kicker free beer. How many San Mig's can you down in an hour? I drank six or seven.

I think that Vicky cruise ended a while back.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
dayam Banshee,

Which 1 is u dude?
Which 1 is u?

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
kid on the far right

no i just found this on mig...
thought it was appropriate...

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
You mean the adult wearing black shirt and white pants right?

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
kid on the far right

no i just found this on mig...
thought it was appropriate...

Well I don't. I think that post of your's is out of line.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I am suprised that no one has deleted this post already.

Where are all the Moderators when you need them?

Sir, you should really think before you post.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well AV I don't see a problem with it. I may not moderate this forum but I see no harm in it and I do'nt think the mod of this forum will do anything about it.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Well AV I don't see a problem with it. I may not moderate this forum but I see no harm in it and I do'nt think the mod of this forum will do anything about it.

You don't see what is wrong with that statement???

Usually when one says, "I would hit it." they are expressing their desire to have sex with someone. This term is totally immature and insulting to me and most women I know. I don't see how that is appropriate at all. In fact it is totally out of line if you ask me. His post should be deleted and he should be warned, if not banned. He used a term that personally targets a women on this board and he did so by incorporating innocent and ignorant children in the process. You don't see what is wrong with that???

And you are a Mod????

What a disgrace

I feel sorry for ATS.

We deserve better moderation than this.

You and Fury should be ashamed of yourselves.

Personally I think what he said was disgusting and it should be deleted. He should be warned for his behavior, if not banned.

I can't believe this hasn't been done already.

This is a dark day for ATS and it's moderators. Dark indeed.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
He did'nt piss anyone else off but you. He's just saying she's hot, if I were her I would take that as a compliment taht someone finds me sexy. He did'nt say anything like "Hey b*tch I wanna f*ck you up". If she is offended then she should take it with herself, Fury, and the mod of this forum.

AV, you are getting very extrme lately, with saying you'd kill President Bush and this.

Fine if you have a problem with me, I don't care.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
personally,
I meant she was cute,

don't take it to extreams that don't need to be traveled.

If you have a problem with open honesty, sorry, didn't mean to offend you, but i'm going to say what i think.

Last time i checked, this is a forum. this topic is about other people's images. I was giving feedback, positive i might add, irreverant yes, trying to stalk her, or taking it to the extreame you are? no.

like i said, sorry i offended you, but if you have an issue with a post of mine, why not u2u me instead.

*shrug* i'd have deleted it if it bothered you.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ok,.. here goes.

First of all I'd like to say that i loved all the pictures... tha ladies look very fine indeed... and it's good to see pics of the people one discusses with.

And also that it's a shame that so many of the links don't seem to work...

I took me a great deal of effort to put them up but since everyone here has posted their pics i feel obligated to show ya mine aswell.

Pic number one :

Picture taken after a 14 hour busride from Holland to France for a ski pass (love 2 snowboard) and i didn't get any sleep on the bus

Pic number two :

Picture taken in an apreski bar called Avalanche
I was very drunk and stoned....

Pic number three :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Pretty old pic from a school trip. Muh buddy Dave in the back of the boat.

Peace,

MrFreeze

[Edited on 27-6-2003 by MrFreeze]

[Edited on 27-6-2003 by MrFreeze]

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It is great to see everybody and put a real face with the postings!!

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
when i think of most of your images i think of people of underground groups of people with gas mask and top secret infomation

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
AV,

It's cool.
It's cool that you're about respecting women and that you'll speak up if you think someone's been wronged.
It's also cool that Fury's comment was a light-hearted compliment. Being a frequent visitor to fark.com, I recognize the "I'd hit it" thing as a long running joke over there, and not meant as something to offend.

Believe me, if I'd been offended by anyone's comment, I would've b!itched them out.
Thank you for taking up for me and what you believe in, though.

-B

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue

You don't see what is wrong with that statement???

Usually when one says, "I would hit it." they are expressing their desire to have sex with someone. This term is totally immature and insulting to me and most women I know. I don't see how that is appropriate at all. In fact it is totally out of line if you ask me. His post should be deleted and he should be warned, if not banned. He used a term that personally targets a women on this board and he did so by incorporating innocent and ignorant children in the process. You don't see what is wrong with that???

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
you're a farker too? lol

fury211 is my fark tag...
good info, great links,

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
lmao fark.com is soooo funny

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Didn't know it was an inside joke.

Oh well.

Anyway, your welcome.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
my avatar, so if you don't want to try one of the links previously given, there it is.... Just needed a change...

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Gazrok,

Your avatar/you look(s) like it could be one of those 'Voice of the People' shots they use in the "The Onion."

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Here I am, but it's not a picture...

home7.swipnet.se...

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I look a little like my avatar.
Anyone know who it is?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join