It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Images" of other posters

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
i tend to build up not images but the person character from reading thier thoughts and insights..all i can say is...that MAJ...is hot...iv never seen her.....but from what Iv read...DAMNNNNNNNNN SHES FINE.....lol

That is exactly how I feel.

In my opinion there isn't a person in this world who isn't beautiful. All creatures known to this world are beautiful.

You sir are breath taking. Anyone who feels that way has got to be beautiful.

That is what real beauty is.

It isn't looks, but persona.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Abraham

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
OK, all the guys are wearing flannels. I'm the third guy down, who's sitting in front of a window with his hands in front of him.

Nice to meet ya Jim. I love the avatar.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Originally posted by CiderGood_HeadacheBad
how do you all imagine me?

Dude. Don't take this the wrong way but I imagine you as a clapped out old hobo, sitting in a shop doorway, shouting incoherently at passers by and reeking of stale urine.

I guess that about sums up the impression that Cider has made on my life.

Holy crap this person nail my image down to the stale urine....

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
That may be a good idea to organise a meeting. Maybe you can host it in Belgium that way I don't have to take a plane to get to it :-)

With a message board you can talk to people around the world. Bringing those people physically in one place is practically impossible.

Although one family member of mine goes to a meeting of old navy veterans every year and he's 75!

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
this is me...
lmao

profiles.yahoo.com...

[Edited on 19-6-2003 by Fury]

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

profiles.yahoo.com...

You have reached an area of Yahoo! Member Directory that contains material of a mature and adult nature that may not be suitable for all parties. You must be 18 years or older to access and view adult profiles.

Oh no, I hope you didn't bare it all just for ATS!

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
bow chicka bow bow

lmao
nope, i just had some X rated poetry on there at one time, so it got pushed to the bad section...

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
for some reason, a direct link didn't work for my pics, but if you visit my fiance's site, and look in the Pics section, then personal pics...you can see some shots of us. She recently had weight loss surgery, and made the site to help others researching the surgery...

Here's the link:

web.tampabay.rr.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
what kind of weight loss surgery did she undergo?
was it a stomache staple? or lipo?

damn. looks knarly.

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Stapling would be the more common term...

Basically, same operation as Carnie Wilson (who'll be in Playboy soon...looks phenomenal), Al Roker, and Sharon Osborne had....

She's lost 120lbs since October!

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Right on

she's got bigger balls then i do.

I'm @ 324 right now, and i have to hit the gym every day... lol,

as they say in space balls,
"What's the matter col. sanders? Chicken!?"

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Wow, a lot of new pics, tight, Lysergic, VzH, Nans and Mag. Why do all the girls have to be in another country. (My bad, I included Lysergic)

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   
That is so courageous of your fiance. I can't imagine going thru all that. I've been a size 2 ever since I reached adulthood. She's very lucky to have such a supportive fiance like you. The doggie is so cute!

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Also, (to Fury) one of the things we learned about weight, is that once you reach a certain point (over 40 BMI-Body Mass Index), it's near impossible to lose it through diet and exercise. The reason is...at that point, your body thinks it's supposed to be a certain way, and thinks you're starving. We tried the gym, and diets, etc. and were faithful, (I did them with her, for support), but they did little.

She researched the surgery for about a year first. We went to a few doctors who did the surgery, she joined up on support boards, and really did her homework. Then, we went to a meeting (my final convincer, to go along with it). We went to more support meetings, and got to know about 10 post-ops really well. Each had had the surgery around 6 months ago, each had lost over 100 pounds, and each glowed like you couldn't believe. Soon after, she finally had the surgery.

If you have read the site, you'll see that she had some complications (as did some of the others we met...but they were in the mionority). However, each (including Wendy) would have it again in a heartbeat. It has changed all of their lives. We went to Islands of Adventure about a month ago, and she could sit in a regular seat, could ride every ride, and she was thrilled! Its those little things that really make the difference each day, and it's amazing how much happier she is...

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I gound a Pic of myself and this is one of the only ones on the web. cfoa.homestead.com...

As you can see i am invovled in the great sport of paintball and humbly believe myself to be very good as i just got an invite from the #4 team in the country for my division of tournament play. BTW MAG that pic is niiiiccceee.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ok. After reading posts about it being important to get to know someone based on their personality without the bias of physical appearance, I decided not to post my pic after all. Thanks for the advice.

My jogging partner has finally arrived! Bye.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
What is your image of me>??

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Vous ne savez pas francais.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
this is me...
lmao

profiles.yahoo.com...

[Edited on 19-6-2003 by Fury]

You don't look anything like the wacko in your avatar.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So far, just your avatar!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join