It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Structure with Pillars, porthole and dome on the top In Hellas Basin.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Im not saying they dont have bases, but if they do, dont you think they would go to the furthest extremes to cover them up?

I doubt anyone is finding moon bases on google earth, NASA, or ESA photos...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Awesome. Every time I see a picture like this I get completely lost in my imagination thinking of the other cultures that have thrived in this solar system prior to humanity. The possibilities are literally endless, and my only hope is that one day we can have the pleasure of coming into contact, as a planet, with one of these cultures.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
When I was at the NTS range in Nevada they told me in the 50's they developed cameras that could shoot at 1 billion frames per second and would never even think about telling Hollywood about them - that's just a stupid little thing IMO and it was considered a state secret - any and all images publicly available of mars or anywhere else using government technology of any kind have been wiped of anything incriminating. With the only exceptions probably being on purpose to confuse.

A giant dome on mars are you kidding me that is so far from believable its not even funny - if there was one there is no reason for you to know about it means Photoshop means it never happened.

I wish all of this brain drain was put into something here on earth we could actually solve, not cover story rumor mongering about giant domes on Mars.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You know what seems absolutely ridiculous? The fact that we have consumer grade camera's in space that can see people on the ground. We have military grade, that can read headlines on newspapers. We've had the hi-res equipment since 1986, since one of my contracts that year was to put together a 10kx10k optical array for a satellite.

So, this being the case, why do we have these really cheezy images from the moon? Especially when the technology to perform proper 1foot or less resolution was available 20 years ago. I would love to see moon imagery that was high res, even 3D, the tech is available for that as well and I am quite sure everyone else here would like to see that also. It's a shame that so much is being diverted towards death and control, rather than exploration and knowledge.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Dang how did u manage to find this?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I must be sincere, I feel a bit frightened, because I imagine the hysteric reactions of some members when I will show in a next thread what I have found right in this area of the Hellas Basin. Unimaginable....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Thanks for your help.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
How is this not just rocks? Did the martians take classes on not making buildings square? There's nothing in this picture that doesn't look natural. Sorry cloud effect 100% here. Really lets think before we hope.

Could this not be an structure build into the rock? Dont think active alien planet but ancient alien planet. such as Petra, Jordan
edit on 31-5-2012 by Sol23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
When I was at the NTS range in Nevada they told me in the 50's they developed cameras that could shoot at 1 billion frames per second and would never even think about telling Hollywood about them - that's just a stupid little thing IMO and it was considered a state secret

Maybe because you don't know why it was considered a state secret. As in, for example, it could be extremely useful to instrument the explosive lenses used in the implosion systems of compact nuclear weapons. I don't have any idea personally.

edit on 31-5-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
That translates to " I love Nazis"

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You got this many stars for this??? What the hell is wrong with the people on this site??
Is there no logic left?? This is nothing more than a blurry picture with nearly no details. The structure you see is constructed by your own mind/brain thanks to the pareidolia effect which has been explained OVER AND OVER on ATS. But yet you people refuse to use logic.... At least this paredoilia effect is more impressive: www.marsanomalyresearch.com...
Scroll down to the parrot images..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
i see nothing,its like as they say if u want to see something in the clouds u,ll see it.........nothing in this pic that shows me anything atall,its a shape and u make of it what u want.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well, it's good your looking. However, I find the picture far too blurry and dark to make any headway discerning any sort of structure or object...... even with my editing capabilities with Firefox. I just don't see it, so I'll take your word.I might slightly see this disc your talking about....sort'a.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ok Firefoxing picture # 3 I'm seeing what your talking about. But with the poor quality, it's a spotty call at best. ......but......Good eye..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's difficult to understand why all the blurry images on Mars, the moon and other so called NASA images when they have pics like these:

and then in a galaxy far, far away.....as in millions/billions of light years:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

haha i love how this post has no stars, and is completely devoid of logic or valid arguments. Your basing your faith of NASA on... well I guess on the chance they might have a conscience.

Flavian I'm going to break it down for you nice and simple - NASA has high quality photos of the moon and mars, of which we won't see any time soon in its original unmodified state. Plain and simple.

People are definitely more open to these things nowadays, true, that is why we are seeing slow, small leeks from govt agencies/armed forces from whistle blowers who have had enough and want to reveal the truth and bs the US govt constantly perpetuates.

It's going to be quite a while before we see any kind of admission from the govt about covering anything up though.. they will have to be caught red handed numerous times and practically forced to disclose before they willingly give it up.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

It doesn't help when your first image is not a photograph but artwork.

Fig3. A terra-shaped Mars, with water.
source

It doesn't help that you try to compare images from the surface of Mars to images from orbit.

It really doesn't help when you try to compare an image taken of galaxies which are thousands of light years across to objects which are several meters across.

edit on 5/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by Klassified

I'm thinking 100-150 years minimum. I'm also thinking these are the good photos, the quality is just degraded before they're released to the public.

Correct.

Star for you.
All the the images are deliberately degraded, after an heavy scrutiny, before the public release.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Years and years ago I ordered an image of Tycho crater ..It was really good..and the picture was sharp. Some years later I ordered the same photograph, same size and an 11 x 14 too... the quality was poor and the images much blurrier. Very disappointing.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Im not saying they dont have bases, but if they do, dont you think they would go to the furthest extremes to cover them up?

I doubt anyone is finding moon bases on google earth, NASA, or ESA photos...

Isn't it funny how most of the NASA missions to Mars succeed, but NONE of the Russian missions to Mars do? All 18 of them?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It's always fun to speculate and image what something looks like. I admit that. However, this is yet another blurry image that proves nothing but what a person wants to see in my humble opinion.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join