It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Structure with Pillars, porthole and dome on the top In Hellas Basin.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
With satelite imagery able to spot a dime on the floor of a tennis court.......you wonder IF they degraded the pics???
The PTB are keeping all the knowledge for themselves...they can do this, as they control the education, the goverment, the media and the research organisations......
They have evryone by the B....ls.
Time to demand better from these self serving SOBs.......theres lots to be learned we have no idea of at present.....stolen from our history, our knowledge base, and the patent offices......

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The "structure" is a broken stratum on a cliff face.

yes, with the same pillars, portholes and dome.

However thx for your opinion.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

A little less than a million years ago, the Martians looked like us, and Mars looked like Earth. But they delved into an experiment called the "Luciferian Project", where they diverged from the love and consciousness of the Source in order to create their own reality.

All instances of the Luciferian Project have failed in the past, and this one led to the worst failure in the history of all of existence.

BTW: Mars is proven to have had an atmosphere at one point. The question is, why is it now gone?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Mars has an atmosphere. Mars has dust storms. Mars has clouds.

edit on 5/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Mars has an atmosphere. Mars has dust storms. Mars has clouds.

edit on 5/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Sure, but that wasn't what he was talking about. It's speculated that Mars once had a much thicker atmosphere, which would have been enough to sustain liquid water. As to why it mostly disappeared and left a thin layer of carbon dioxide, nobody knows but there are loads of theories.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Oh Arken, I knew this was going to be you.

Anyways, from your pics I do not see anything of concrete structure and Phage's post discredits your theory all together.

You have a great following here. Your threads, IMO, are based purely on smoke and mirrors and are the Wizard of Oz of ATS.

Don't get me wrong, I like your threads, but on a pure entertainment level.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shred

I've found it difficult to read people's minds over the internet. I try to rely on what they say rather than try to figure out what they mean. My efforts at the latter usually fail miserably..

It's actually the strong evidence that there was large amounts of surface water in the past which indicates that the atmosphere of Mars' was much denser. Not vice versa.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Strange blurry picture with yellow arrows, yellow text and not a lot else on top in ATS forum. At least, that's how I would title it. I do like these 'structures' on planets threads. But, my imagination really isn't able to stretch to whatever it is trying to be shown here. Doesn't mean I disapprove though - other people seemed to have enjoyed your evidence!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Aliena less agenda-driven country captures better photos for the world to see because America won't give it up because they heavily rely on the Vatican for decisions and direction.

There is no such thing. Most don't realise it but there already is a One World Government. We will not know until after the 'Final Showdown'.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
With satelite imagery able to spot a dime on the floor of a tennis court.......you wonder IF they degraded the pics???
The PTB are keeping all the knowledge for themselves...they can do this, as they control the education, the goverment, the media and the research organisations......
They have evryone by the B....ls.
Time to demand better from these self serving SOBs.......theres lots to be learned we have no idea of at present.....stolen from our history, our knowledge base, and the patent offices......

Those kind of satellites are around earth not mars.

Maybe it's the base for the shadow Phobos 2 picked up.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Ooooh, i love fuzzy pictures!

I see a fireman's hat.

Classic case of seeing what you want to see.

People filter their thoughts and perceptions to match their current belief system.

They do this to maintain psychological homeostasis and prevent cognitive dissonance.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Originally posted by dashdespatch
looks like a big blur to me

Keep looking

Putting a "
" at the end of a sentence doesn't make it funny.

You're quite right - the fact anyone thinks the blur is a "structure with pillars, porthole and dome on the top"is funny enough as is.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Keep looking

Putting a "

You're quite right - the fact anyone thinks the blur is a "structure with pillars, porthole and dome on the top"is funny enough as is.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is so blurry.. how can anyone define some strange patterns/shadows from a blur, an object?

That's ridiculous..
edit on 30-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
besides the face on mars, this is probably the only picture i can make out on my own

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Keep looking

Putting a "

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Keep looking

Putting a "

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

Keep looking

Putting a "

sure it does!
5 times as funny!

No, I think that it can be a reciprocal sort of thing. Like a Fibonacci Sequence of funny.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

To me it's an inverse relationship.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I dont see anything except the "dome." However, the annotation was a little misleading, as it lacks definitive edges, so I'm going with the dust storm theory.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join