It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List your 3 worst celebrities that epitomise all that is wrong with the world

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hollywood, Tellywood and themusicindustrywood all equal 1's in this context.

Reason: Empty, none educational, non spiritually or emotionally enhancing, total and utter none sense. Feeds society at large images of extreeme violence, sexual obscenities and vile language under the guise of entertainment when in fact it is brainwashing us all into becoming mindless obscene emotionally reactive fools, with the vocabulary and verbal abilities that can be likened to victims of AFASI.

to the industries and their agenda. What ever happened to uplifting music, educational TV and inspired(ing) perfomance arts in general?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I can't think of only three people, so I'll just round it out to three types: any idiot who produces, acts, or watches reality TV (this includes that crap like springer), televangelists, and bullies.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Mitt Romney...an example of the elite wealthy using their money and influence to buy an election

Erik Prince....the founder of Blackwater---one of the most dangerous arms of the military industrial
complex, Blackwater (or whatever name it chooses to known by) is, in essence, the
formation of an elite taxpayer funded "Royal Guard." America has NO NEED for a
private army of mercenaries when we spend SO MUCH already on public military.

Eric Holder....The nations highest lawman, accused of breaking the law...what sad irony
edit on 30-5-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Lady gaga is a cheap shot. Just because her methods are unorthodox, does not make them criminal or even immoral. Personally, I like the messages she tries to send. At least she isn't composing music condemning gays or promoting sex and drugs.

My list of celebrities:

Rebecca Black

Nicki Minaj

Jersey Shore (I can't decide who is more fake on that show)

My justifications are that Rebecca Black is a prime example of how money allows you to voice your opinions across the world, but that still doesn't make you right. Nicki Minaj is someone who likes to spout superficial nonsense basically explaining what she likes or doesn't like about life, then talking about it over and over again.

Jersey Shore doesn't need an explanation. Watch it for five minutes, and if you don't despise it, then you have a very bizarre sense of entertainment.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ahh, this is an easy one.

Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr.

Lil Wayne

Kanye West

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm going to be lazy & cheat by saying everyone mentioned so far, with the exception of Steve O. who doesn't pretend to be anything other than what he is: a circus act.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
my three not so favorite loser celebs

1. Barack Hussein Obama -useless lieing puppet president "ALIEN DISCLOSURE NOW"
2.cast of jersey shore- not one but all of them
3.Nikki Minaj- curses like a sailor even though her fan base is 10 and younger

my list could go on but you did say limit it to 3
edit on 30-5-2012 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

Man, I made it to the last post on the second page before I got to Nikki Minaj!!! Lord, I thought that one would come roaring out of the gate!~

Great thread OP...really funny.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

I agree, and have to add that Steve-O will always tell people to not be like him, often admitting how stupid he is while acting like an idiot. I must also point out that apparently he has stopped drinking and partying altogether.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well I'm gonna have to say :
None, they are human and that's pretty much it, and to me no human can judge another celebrity or not.
Never really cared much for celebs anyways

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Marilyn Manson
Lady Gaga
Madonna

They have sold their souls.

Next you have to wonder about Mick Jagger
Keith Richards and Ozzy Ozborn.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Kim Kardashian/Paris Hilton
Real Housewifes wherever they come from
Lil Wayne,Lady Gaga,Nicki Minaj,Rhianna and similar "artists"
I know some people like Lady Gaga and find her music original but I can't stand her,she is all about shock value and meat dresses,on the other hand I really like Marylin Manson,well his music actually and he pretty much relays on shocking the audience too.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Paris Hilton
Any kardashian
Cast of jersey shore

But the worst... Lindsy Lohan. She could behave like a normal person and have it all, instead she acts like an idiot and still has a career in the spot light. She doesn't deserve to be famous. She should live under the 'el' in Philly.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatsreal

Forgot about that maggot Lohan , so many talented actors and actresses and they give the spotlight to a drug addict who can't act to save her life.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

As much as I dislike Lindsay Lohan, her celebreach is limited, no one listens to her, she is powerless. The dangerous celebs are the ones with power over the masses. The ones that dictate how the rest of America should live their lives, how to dress, what to buy, and more importantly, what is acceptable. The more we watch powerful celebrities crumble under the pressure and submit to their id, the more the people believe it acceptable for themselves to do the same.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by redbore

Maybe you should stop worshiping false idols. How's that for a thought? Lady Gaga may be a (somewhat) talented visual artist, but she has no business singing in my books. In my mind, if she was really talented, she wouldn't be wasting her time with poppy, mainstream crap.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
will.i.am

Jordan

David Cameron

In no real order

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The pope
The queen
Tom cruise

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

Or what you said

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
-Michael Jackson........ I think he is a sick wierdo, reguardless of how inspiritational he was. No excuses for hanging a baby over a balcony..
-Kanye West....Just a complete Tool Do*che bag. Taylor Swift should have knocked him out.
-Rush Limbaugh.........He is just a disgusting fellow, everything about him is terrible to me. I want to yell at him.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Hmmm ! If I knew their names I would already have fallen in to the trap of being " Celebrity concious "

Good post though ! It,ll attract a lot of attention, I suspect....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join