It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List your 3 worst celebrities that epitomise all that is wrong with the world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Lindsey Lohan!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Kim Kardashian, even though I wouldn't push her off if she fell on me.
Rick Santorum, religious zealotry at its worst
Chris Brown, an unabashed abusive a-hole who still, for some reason, has fans.

They all need to go away and stop adding to the pollution of our species.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I despise almost every single celebrity except the bad @## ones such as Audie Murphy(Took down an entire company of German military infantry during World War 2), Steven Seagal(A cop in his free time), Chuck Norris (beat up a guy trying to mug him) and a few others (Kate Winslet, Denzel Washington etc)

All other celebrities would sh*t their pants in the face of danger.

edit on 30-5-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
this is easy.....without looking at any posts....

Piers Morgan

Simon Cowell

and finally the most useless of all celebrities..........

Paris Hilton

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Rush Limbaugh: For political disinfo and making a bucket of money off slander, mysogony, and being a leader in keeping everyone divided with the worst a person can offer

Bill Maher: Same reasons as Rush, (although admittedly he does make me laugh now and then, but ya, just as bad..smaller audience, and nobody takes him seriously, but is equal in his making a career by keeping people angry and opposed)

Bill Gates: He himself is an alright guy, but microsoft has slowed the pace of technology because of their destructive competition practices, much of which is illegal (purchase a court and you don't have to worry).

Thats about it. political discord for profit and technological stunting is far more damning than whomever is the flavor of the day on the boob tube. If I don't like an actor, I can change the channel...if there is a bad actor in politics or science though, those consequences will be felt in my personal life no matter what.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
I despise almost every single celebrity except the bad @## ones such as Audie Murphy(Took down an entire company of German military infantry during World War 2), Steven Seagal(A cop in his free time), Chuck Norris (beat up a guy trying to mug him) and a few others (Kate Winslet, Denzel Washington etc)

All other celebrities would sh*t their pants in the face of danger.

edit on 30-5-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

Sean Bean may warrant your props then
Got stabbed outside a pub defending the honor of a playmate
chased the guy away
went back into the pub, kept drinking.
Link Of Awesomeness
Sean Bean...otherwise known as Borimer on LOTR's, or Eddard Stark from GOT

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

sadly if it's the Kardashians, Jersey Shore people, and others in the place of Sean Bean I'm sure they'll just watch or run away like cowards

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by SaturnFX

sadly if it's the Kardashians, Jersey Shore people, and others in the place of Sean Bean I'm sure they'll just watch or run away like cowards

Well, lets get real here
if it was Kim Kardashian being stabbed, what could she do outside of run away...bootybounce the stabber to death?

(could think of worse ways to go upon thinking of that)

edit on 30-5-2012 by SaturnFX because: bounce

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Mel Gibson: Tops my most annoying list.
Rush Limbaugh: Most ignorant.
Donald Trump: Most arrogant.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There are some celebrities that I admire very much, and do much to help charities, and bring awareness to world problems.

I wouldn't go see these in concert even if I was offered free tickets

Madonna
Lady Gaga

In film it would have to be
Angelina Jolie (never liked her acting )

The reality stars don't even make the celebrity cut in my books.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Lindsay Lohan: White trailer trash with too much money.
Howard Stern: He makes sex degrading for women
Tom Cruise: Remember his rant on Brook Shields getting the baby blues?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have too many to mention (a lot more than just 3) So instead I offer you the 3 general groups
1. Everyone on MTV
2. Everyone that's famous for being famous. Extra hate for the ones who lack any talent at all yet still somehow get to act in movies or release an album. Double extra hate for the ones who ''accidentally'' leak a sex tape
3.Reality show ''stars''
edit on 30-5-2012 by PutAQuarterIn because: spelling

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
From what it sounds like, a lot of the annoyance in this thread would be lessened if people downgraded their cable packages. People give the power to reality TV stars like the Kardashians by watching them, and talking about them. Positive or negative, talking about any "celebrity" makes them a buzz word these days, and that's exactly what they want.

I don't have television right now, no cable package, no provider. If I really want to watch a show I'll acquire it, these days it isn't hard. If it's a show I really like, and I have a way of paying for the download, I'll do that. If not (HBO I'm looking at you) then ahoy matey there be smooth sailing on these waters.

On topic, the real celebrities I believe we could do without are the ones that have an agenda that isn't so sincere.

1. Trump. He's power hungry, he will lick the mud off the boots of the powerful to further himself. Stick to real estate, where your true measure of success lies.. lol

2. Roseanne Barr/Arnold Another celebrity that believes she could run america better than anyone. I like a strong woman, just not when their firmness of belief makes them infirm in the mind. I'm just glad her only power is the perceived importance she has among the characters in her own head.

3. Tom Cruise For pretty much the same reasons as everyone that has mentioned him. The power of celebrity is a dangerous thing when given to a man with no rationality. The man can act; I hate that I like most of his work. However, any time he has opened his mouth publicly, he proves how important it is to question what people tell you, no matter how much respect you may think you have for that person. The line of questioning should never stop, or else people like Cruise will spread misinformation like a plague throughout society.

But I'm told Xenu pays well.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by the_philth

here's for all the snooki fans.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oprah
Dr. Phil
Dr . S ... I Dont know name, female religious nut.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'll see all of your current worst celebrities, as I agree, and I will raise you:

Miley Cyrus
Britney Spears (although this is mostly her family's fault at this point)
Ryan Seacrest

ETA: also that Lopez guy. He was on Saved by the Bell. Mario maybe?
edit on 5/30/12 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Oprah
Dr. Phil
Dr . S ... I Dont know name, female religious nut.

Thank you for mentioning Oprah..forgot all about her.

annoying and egotistical.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I don't pay enough attention to celebrities to even know who to hate...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Let me see.....I'm not sure if these folks should be classified as celebrities but they are very well known.

1) Abraham
2) Jesus
3) Muhammad

Why? Those three people have perverted Spirituality, which has led to the perversion of just about everything else.

Now, please excuse me while I prepare for the Wrath of God-followers.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
my three not so favorite loser celebs

1. Barack Hussein Obama -useless lieing puppet president "ALIEN DISCLOSURE NOW"
2.cast of jersey shore- not one but all of them
3.Nikki Minaj- curses like a sailor even though her fan base is 10 and younger

my list could go on but you did say limit it to 3
edit on 30-5-2012 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join