It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mayans were right they tryed to warn us. Why did'nt we listen. There is still time to stop it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
As it is a certainty that the world could come to an end in 2012 Although many prophecies has warned us on the time where our civilization will end, I always hold in my intention that it will not. And it was all bull#. Untill now. A message in time. A warning lelf for us long ago by a people. One thing is clear the mayans understanding of of the Universal Principles and Laws are unmatched 7 billion human lives ended on december 22 2012.

Future and past are not real, only the present is. In the illusion of time, fate is changeable.The whole thing goes: The future's not set. There's no fate but what we make for ourselves. We can still stop this,from ever happening.
We still can change the fate.

okay i figured it out.

go to the ATS search engine ASK,,,
Message From God
look for the video of the girl.
now go to google.com and search for
GIGANTIC BUBBLES NASA.GOV
yay
look at the date November actually the scientists said we are dead November 2010 and the message from GOD is you are one year dead and that was posted on THIS site.
look at her hands. shes telling you that an angel is posseasing her hands.
edit on 30-5-2012 by KennyDurazo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Was it the Mayans who thought that men on horseback were all one being? Been a long time since I read about such things.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by terry456

T&C, dude check it out.or spend time in Mod Jail..
and spelling and stuff, I dont care but others wont take you serious until you start respecting us, the reader.

On Topic:
why do you think you can change what has already been written. If all the prophecies are so, then how can we alter them....

If the end is the end, Its the end for sure and for certain!!!

How can it then be a beginning? Or, how can there be a reprieve.

Finally, do a search you will find that anything you have to say has already been said by someone else.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

As it is a certainty that the world could come to an end in 2012

'Could' implies 'might' so your post contradicts itself.
They weren't warning us of anything. Where do you get your information? Their calendar came to the end of a cycle. There is nothing sinister about this. The calendar was not renewed because that particular civilisation came to an end - it would have had to have been a magic calendar to keep on going for ever and ever.

But hey I'll play ball. What 'fate' awaits us and how do we avert it? (presumably the Mayans also told us how - right?).
edit on 30-5-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Im going to come back to this topic on december the 23 and ask you to explain your self, and then you will apologise to the rest of the people on ATS for being a attention seeking troll

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The Maya never utilized the leap-year, or the concept of daylights saving time as the modern Gregorian calendar does. The Maya utilized lunar calendars, based on the cycles of the moon, like much of the rest of the pagan world. The Western world, utilizing the Gregorian calendar, is based on the solar year. So, unfortunately, for all of the apocalypse believers out there, the End of the World cannot fall on December 22, 2012, because the Maya calendar runs on a different measurement scale than ours does. Technically, the "end of the world" would have been sometime last year. We're not dead... so, it's wrong.

Also, the "long-count" calendar, where this erroneous prophecy comes from, was never actually used in Maya culture. So, even the Maya would say this whole thing is balderdash.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
If the Mayans were so smart, how come they couldn't prevent their own society from collapsing ?

I don't put a lot of faith in the people that say the Mayan calendar is predicting the end of the world.

I don't see it as anything special.

Their society didn't collapse. The extra-terrestrials who taught them how to map the stars and make the calendar came and took them for a joy ride. Unfortunately some Maya didn't happen to be in the cities the day the teachers came back, and so they were left behind. They still have no idea what happened to their tribesmen. This explains the sudden abandonment of Maya cities, as well as the fact that there are still people here who are of the Maya lineage. That's my theory, and I don't give a # if it's true. Just like December 21/22 2012.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

There's noticeably little justification for such bold claims you allege.

A warning lelf for us long ago by a people. One thing is clear the mayans understanding of of the Universal Principles and Laws are unmatched 7 billion human lives ended on december 22 2012.

Future and past are not real, only the present is. In the illusion of time, fate is changeable.The whole thing goes: The future's not set. There's no fate but what we make for ourselves. We can still stop this,from ever happening.

This is your justification? You're going to have to do much better than that to convince anyone the worlds going to end this year.

And for future reference - don't dodge the automatic censors, implied swearing still counts as swearing on here.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shred

Their society didn't collapse. The extra-terrestrials who taught them how to map the stars and make the calendar came and took them for a joy ride. Unfortunately some Maya didn't happen to be in the cities the day the teachers came back, and so they were left behind.

Right. Where did you hear all this then?

This explains the sudden abandonment of Maya cities, as well as the fact that there are still people here who are of the Maya lineage.

Well, it could - if you were writing a piece of fiction and relying on suspension of disbelief. But this is the real world - one must explain ideas in order for them to have any credit.

That's my theory, and I don't give a # if it's true.

It's fair enough to have a theory, but you should be slightly invested into whether its true or not - this is the difference between skepticism and delusion.

Pretty poor attitude for an ATS poster. Look up the motto.

Oh and once again - seems another needs reminding of implied swearing being an infraction.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Hi seab
re "What makes you so certain that the world will end on december 22 2012? "

He's NOT certain it WILL he's CERTAIN it COULD. Check out his original post.

You see, I'm also CERTAIN that SOMETHING MIGHT happen

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

As it is a certainty that the world could come to an end in 2012

It's also a certainty that we could wake up to find ourselves surrounded by Miss Universe contestants. Though its not certain that we will, I myself am full of doubts...

edit on 31-5-2012 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
12/21/12 might be the beginning of the 4 year end the bible talks about, just relative to todays society that has developed. The last commoners will have polarized by then and then the final battles will begin. Then after that the new society will exist. Not everyone will be wiped out I think.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I'm with you on answering these questions. While the Mayan's certainly had an advanced understanding of astronomy and a complex time-keeping system, one has to wonder if these people actually said to themselves "we have to warn the people of the future about the end of time!!". And how did they do that? By ending their clock and disappearing as a civilization?

Hardly evidence that the end of the world is near or of them warning anyone of anything.......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join