It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Check: Did Mitt Romney REALLY Secure GOP Nomination With Texas Win?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

So the GOP is making delegates / people sign paperwork that 'under penalty of perjury' they must vote for Romney in the first round of voting at the convention.

Perjury, also known as forswearing, is the willful act of swearing a false oath or affirmation to tell the truth, whether spoken or in writing, concerning matters material to a judicial proceeding.[1]

That is, the witness falsely promises to tell the truth about matters which affect the outcome of the case. For example, it is not considered perjury to lie about one's age unless age is a factor in determining the legal result, such as eligibility for old age retirement benefits.

I think that the MSM is desperate and lying to their viewers talking about Mitt having all the delegates to 'clinch' this nomination. I also think that the GOP is using any trick that they can to make sure Ron Paul's people do not get to vote for him.

Ron Paul might be just playing the out of sight, out of mind game so that the MSM falls into a false sense of security while his base continues to gobble up delegates and come out on top at the delegation.

That would be a GAME changer! Don't you think?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ok so, if delegates are not assigned in primaries then why do they keep saying that romney has enough delegates to clinch the nomination when those delegates can just vote for Ron Paul at the convention?

By the way im not a romney or paul supporter

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Ok so, if delegates are not assigned in primaries then why do they keep saying that romney has enough delegates to clinch the nomination when those delegates can just vote for Ron Paul at the convention?

By the way im not a romney or paul supporter

Because the MSM is trying to herd the people once again towards their candidate. We might be seeing something major in the making with RP supporters getting more and more delegates.

One thing I do know, this convention is going to be off the hook!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Ron Paul gets 11% of the vote in his home state? Pretty downright pathetic.

Reminds me of Algore in 2000 losing his home state of Tennessee, costing himself the Presidency.

The Ron Paul Fantasy is over. Wish his supporters would stop being so delusional.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
White:

Black:

People are FED up ALL people who are paying attention. This is CLEARLY not a race issue. WAKE UP people!!!!

top topics

join