It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wolf Blitzer Owns "The Donald" Birthers Frusteration Boiling Over***

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The birthers are very frusterated and upset over their lack of being able to prove that Obama was born in Kenya.

Despite the fact Obama is proven to be a legitimate American citizen.

The birther refuse to accept their fate.

They are scrambling for anything, any last grasp, any desperate reach
to attempt to steal democracy from the voters.

Here is a clip were Donald gets his butt kicked by Wolf Blitzer.

Good job Wolf.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 30-5-2012 by BlueStatePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
The birthers are very frusterated and upset over their lack of being able to prove that Obama was born in Kenya.

Despite the fact Obama is proven to be a legitimate American citizen.

The birther refuse to accept their fate.

They are scrambling for anything, any last grasp, any desperate reach
to attempt to steal democracy from the voters.

Here is a clip were Donald gets his butt kicked by Wolf Blitzer.

Good job Wolf.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Well birthers are an easily led bunch.

And whats important to the Donald ratings.

edit on 30-5-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

I understand your frustrations. I just would like to know why would you adamantly support Obeezy? He hasn't really brought any change. Good change just to clarify that. I know you might say, "Hey, it's Congress' fault for holding back his 'change'." Yet, there are executive orders that can totally bypass them. Why hasn't he fired Eric Holder? Why he aint gives me my forty acres and mule?! Where my reparations?! Why he bail-out the big banks when it was the homeless that needed a bail out? Oh, but the poor get welfare you say? What is that a measly 400$? He wastes more money going on all these 'vacations' and having his 'saturday night parties on PBS'. Don't get me wrong though the only good candidate is me.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotAct

The birthers are very angry and frusterated.

The more frusterated they get the better.

Donald and Joe Arpaio failed

And that is a good thing for most of us Americans.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Sorry for going off topic OP but is Wolf Blitzer a real person? Sounds all Hollywood, like Snake Plisken!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This is very telling.

Trump is doing this for publicity. That's all. This is why he kept referring to Blitzer's ratings. Trump's motivation has always been popularity and fame.

Trump's only interested in one person, and that's Trump. He doesn't give two squats where the president was born or what he does. He just wants ratings, fame, notoriety and his name in print.

Birthers are very susceptible to absolutely anything that fits their personal narrative. I could upload a picture of a birth certificate colored in crayon on the back of a cereal box and if that birth certificate said that Obama was born in Kenya, birthers would believe it without question.

Show them a repeatedly authenticated birth certificate from Hawaii showing that Obama was born there, however, they all become forensic document experts and point out every single flaw in it when none actually exist.

All in all, this issue is distraction from the real issues facing this nation. The economy, war, jobs, energy, civil liberties. These are real issues. Not this made up birther crap.

Trump is in danger of becoming a has been star. Trump can't stand that idea, that is why he jumped on the birther idiocy, he saw a demographic that would swallow any kind of tripe he dished out and that is what really interests this man.

If you don't like Obama for his policies, that's fine. That's respectable. I would overall have a hard time arguing with you if you were to use facts. But when a person goes birther (or the more popular, "I'm not a birther, but" ) they aren't using facts, they are using the made up crap that has been going on for over 4 years that doesn't have any truth to it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
talk about frustrated..

must piss you off that the

issue has not been laid to rest..

only fools believe politicians to not lie..

wheres the change at?

gitmo is up & running

now you can be sent there..

just wait till the bailout inflation hits..

you can be so proud of that too...

“We were willing to present that what’s online has been manipulated by computer, human, or both and that it’s not reliable. I told them I was ready to prove that and if they didn’t want this witness to testify then concede that,” he said. “I got Obama (Obama’s attorney Hill) to concede that there is no evidence before the court as to his place of birth, which includes what’s on the internet.”

source

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I'm not a birther, I absolutely trust that he was born in HI, no doubt. But that interview wasn't any more hard-hitting or shaming than anyone else has given to Trump, and it's kind of sad that they had to take just the 1-minute clip where Wolf is talking over Trump, and cut out everything else. If he had pwned him, they would have shown the whole thing. Trump is un-pwnable because he refuses to acknowledge reality. You can only pwn someone who will admit defeat.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

The only reason it hasn't been laid to rest is that birthers continuously refuse to accept that Obama was born in Hawaii. It's been documented, it's been verified. Don't know what else to tell ya.

Sorry man. Just let it go and focus on the issues and you will have a better time.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
As a non US citizen,it is actually kind of hard to believe this is still dragging on, to be honest.

The way i see it, if Obama wasn't eligible to be President, he would never have been considered in the first place.

Now, supposing i am wrong and he in fact wasn't eligible. Would it actually alter anything? By that i mean that his election would threaten the Office of the Presidency, by virtue of this being the first US generation to screw up by electing someone who in your own rules you are not legally allowed to elect. Therefore, even if he is ineligible, it would be covered and buried by all parties, just to preserve the reputation of office (and a myriad of other reasons).

Or, in other words, whatever is correct it needs to be put to bed.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What is really disgusting is that of all the legitimate complaints people could make about Obama, THIS is what people are stuck on? WTH is wrong with you people?! There are actions that this man has made in the White House which are FACT, and not some shady, fuzzy conspiracy (I know, this is a conspiracy website - but c'mon).

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

It's been laid to rest over 50 times. That's why no one takes birthers seriously at all. They're laughed at.
Conspiracy is supposed to work this way. Evidence is looked at and then a claim is made concerning the descrepancy or the anomaly. (A half black man in the White House may be a first, but it's hardly anomalous). That's the equation. Birthers have it backwards. Since every claim has been thoroughly debunked concerning this issue, now they make the claim first and search for evidence second. What does that tell you? It tells me that birthers have a pathological need for their president to have been born in Kenya.

Trump doesn't care one way or another where Obama was born . He knows he will get lots of publicity out of this. That's all he cares about. He is like Palin, an opportunist.
I think the guy is bored. He has more money than god so to speak and I think he gets a kick out of this. Nothing more to it really.
edit on 30-5-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join