It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the 21-Year-Old Millionair Who's Bankrolling The New Ron Paul Revolution

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Interesting, havent seen that statistic before but what is the vaccine doing for the other 245,000,000??

Doing what vaccines do best. Changing your DNA. Everytime you take a vaccine it changes your DNA. Viruses are just tiny pieces of DNA. Everytime you take a vaccine you are being genetically engineered, into what? Who can say?

Thats why i do not take vaccines. Why do you think people who take that sh*t end up with wierd diseases like guillain-barre-syndrome or some other nasty neurological disease?

There's probably not many pure humans left on this planet considering that most people get vaccinated as a small child. Boy do they start genetically engineering us young!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Million Air! A breather of a lot of air SPELLL::CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or read over BEFORE YOU POST!!! LOKL LMFAO!!!!!!!!! I saw a UFO ! And I have all my natural teeth!! Just saying! MILLIONAIR!!!!!!! a person with lotsa air!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by HossDelgado

Sorry for being a little off topic but something caught my eye "Bill Gates providing 250,000,000 (yes thats million) vaccines but that only prevented 5,000,000 deaths?? Interesting, havent seen that statistic before but what is the vaccine doing for the other 245,000,000??

On topic: This has nothing to do with Ron Paul per se but his message he has been trying to get out for the last 30+ years. It is starting to sink in with some folks who also are starting to run in there local elections which most of the time these "Paulites" (whatever, I hate that term) are running against multi term politicians who's time have come up. Ring the bell of Liberty my friends, it might take a couple years but were headed in the right direction.

First off, when I started reading about what Gates does with charities....I thought the same thing. If I recall from an interview, Graham Hancock (Author, Fingerprints The Gods, etc.) explained that as a young journalist, he started exposing the "middle men" and other beneficiaries from many large charities. As for that 245 mil? Yep, went into the profits of the AMA or someone close, IMO. My only charity right now is to support Dr. Paul's message of liberty. I think charities should spread messages of self empowerment and freedom instead of paying corporations or shady organizations to go in and say, "oh, it's all horrible for you. Here's a shot"; or, to foreign governments to do whatever with the money. Granted, there are many charities that are "progressive" from what I've seen. Anything that has an underlying philosophy of self-empowerment such as Liberty or Healing or some sort of spiritual liberation without religious dogma is pretty good in my book.

Also, I'm pretty jazzed that younger folks seem to be sincerely interested in Dr. Paul's views on Liberty and the true laws of the land.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

Originally posted by satron
I thought about doing this...but I'm not a millionaire.

I know what you mean. I would do it too, and I'm not even American. People deserve their Freedom. Not only that, but I would make nice contributions towards Stem Cell Research for many reasons. Two being, to cure the blind and deaf so they can live normal lives. I hope I win the Lottery someday.

It makes me sick, just to think about all the rich people out there; Bill Gates for example. Not doing anything with their money other then getting themselves richer because of their greed. They ought to put money towards research that can actually help change the lives of millions of people.

I like where your heads at but you picked the wrong guy to single out. Bill and melinda gates have made enormous contributions to their own charitys, and in 2010 bill made the worlds biggest single donation of 6.2 billion POUNDS for vaccinations for children (thats $10 billion US!).

I would direct my anger toward people that have made their money off of raping the earth of her minerals like oil tycoons and mining ceo's. You never hear about them doing jack sh# for humanity.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
In all serousness Dr Paul was our last hope! I voted (sorry for Barry back in Oh Ate! LoL... If Mittens wins I expect aLOT to be fixed!!! ( Unless as before the former is to blame!??) Illuminati a secret society do exist! The puppet masters! We are all fighting against each other!!!!! but you all know that....right?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
to the Canadian rooting for Dr. Paul,,,, right the f on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

awesome,

i dreamed of winning the lottery so i could donate a few million to Ron Paul....

please, please, please win bro!

thank you

hugs

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightwhosaysnih

I know what you mean. I would do it too, and I'm not even American. People deserve their Freedom. Not only that, but I would make nice contributions towards Stem Cell Research for many reasons. Two being, to cure the blind and deaf so they can live normal lives. I hope I win the Lottery someday.

It makes me sick, just to think about all the rich people out there; Bill Gates for example. Not doing anything with their money other then getting themselves richer because of their greed. They ought to put money towards research that can actually help change the lives of millions of people.

I like where your heads at but you picked the wrong guy to single out. Bill and melinda gates have made enormous contributions to their own charitys, and in 2010 bill made the worlds biggest single donation of 6.2 billion POUNDS for vaccinations for children (thats $10 billion US!).

I would direct my anger toward people that have made their money off of raping the earth of her minerals like oil tycoons and mining ceo's. You never hear about them doing jack sh# for humanity.

when me and my wife were homeless we called the gates foundation and they did not help in any way...

lol

truth

bill gates is for population reduction as well...

he is also a part of the seed bank and is one the peeps hoping the world will end because he thinks he will be safe down underground...

lol

epic waste of time/energy

edit on 30-5-2012 by cornucopia because: changed letters

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
We should all write in and vote for Ron Paul!!!!! Oh but his foreign policy is bad! HAAAAHAHAHAH ,,,, Yeah right!!!! I feel no safer or more in danger than before nine one one!!! Oh #e a white unmarked van is outside now....... I have ta go!!!!!!!! LOL But chips in everyone, drones, cams... def make me sleep better at night! NOT! GOD BLESS THE OOOOSAAA! LoL ...Just grumpy tonight sorry all!
Love, light and 11:11 to all! Its all so simple! But lets all argue!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

sorry ..... are you kidding ? do some research on bill gates if that is what you think. he hasdonated billions and billions of dollars to charities and organizations . :|

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I'm all about Ron Paul...

Rand Paul, on the other hand, seems fictitious at best.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666

sorry ..... are you kidding ? do some research on bill gates if that is what you think. he hasdonated billions and billions of dollars to charities and organizations . :|

Like seriously? Hello guys? I DID made an apolagy earlier regarding my ignorance and explained what I was really trying to say. If you had read the whole thread without skipping through to post as soon as you see the chance to flame someone so eagerly, you would know that. I think you're the second person who has done this.
edit on 31-5-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

As much as we all like Ron Paul we all knew he would not win, the money that owns the U.S. government is against him which guarantees he will fail.

Obama makes the perfect, brainless monkey puppet who enjoys bootlicking his masters in the Middle East the Muslim Brotherhood. It's painfully obvious he is working to further middle eastern islamic interests and they have more than enough money to pad his bank account in Kenya.

I predict Obama will win another 4 years, because whats left of the U.S. has to be totally destroyed before Sharia Law can be implemented. He needs another 4 years to finish killing the first and second amendments and then the freedom of religion in order for Sharia to be forced on all americans.

Think it will not happen? Watch him win another 4 years and the black community will vote for him because theyre thrilled to have a "african" american in office because it's the closest they have been able to get since Colin Powell (who would have been better imo than the clowns they had in the oval office the last 12 years)
edit on 30-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

You do realize "usury" is outlawed by sharia law right? (and all other religions)

"Interest of any kind is forbidden in Islam. As such, specialized codes of banking have developed to cater to investors wishing to obey Qur'anic law." en.wikipedia.org...

That mean no debt based scam currency system.
That is just propaganda that will never happen. TPTB will NEVER give up their great scam that they get to pull over and over since biblical times.

As far as the Gates.
Some of you feel injecting 250,000,000 with mercury and other unknowns is a good thing?
I'm sorry you are so uninformed.www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-5-2012 by yellowsnow because: link

edit on 31-5-2012 by yellowsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I can already see it...Ron Paul's political campaign "dies" only to "rise from the dead" and win the nomination and become President. Do any of you really think that this guy would even make it this far? You are all being played, as per usual.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowsnow

You do realize "usury" is outlawed by sharia law right? (and all other religions)

There's more than one type of usury man. Just cuz they don't do the monetary one doesn't mean they do not do the other types. All you gotta do is read the Quran to see the others hidden inside
. Usury = using people, for whatever reason to further your own agenda, it does not always include money.

Go read the Talmud, it's like reading a mirrored version of the Quran except it's for jews. Then go read the New Testament and you will be like "damn those christians getting sandwiched on both sides are getting screwed royally".

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Ron Paul Revolution - good luck with that

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I don't care the least about the flaming to come by atheists and agnostics, but in the bigger picture it seems every hope for the US to shed the corruption and return to the Greatness it once was, there are many a stumbling blocks. I don't think we ever will return. I don't think the heart of America is still alive thanks to the taking out of 'God' in every aspect of government. Instead we have created a monster, a godless society, bent on hedonism with the tag-along 'evil' and 'corruption' inherent with such a practice. America has lost its way. It has abandon the one thing that was its protection. The 'Good' that was practiced from the start, the moral structure, right from wrong. It glaringly shows in the current administration, and it has brought about a rapid acceleration of the decline at breakneck speed. How much have we lost in freedoms in the last decade...! Well here's a video that shows just what has happened since 9-11. It follows a divine script, one as old as time, and one that can not be denied. The parallels are there for everyone to see. Denying the 'Creator' or choosing to not believe.....in no way lessens the truth or changes what is happening here, it simple gives credence and speeds up the inevitable. What arrogance man has to think his unbelief could even matter.
www.youtube.com...

Again I realize, many will discount this, and it really matters not, it is unfolding before our very eyes, head in the sand or not.
BOTTOM LINE........ Ron Paul is about the only hope left, and that is being dashed by TPTB at every turn. I hope and pray it's not too late, and someone with integrity comes to the forefront. But I also fear it could be that other Biblical character from Revelations.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Thank you, i hate it when people bash on gates, he's a good guy, he isn't a corporate fatcat who inherited mass money and large amounts of land. He legitimately made his money from creating something. Gates isn't the one who decided microsoft would be the industry standard, the consumers did.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Sharia law will never be implemented in the USA, that's just about the stupidest thing i've read on here in awhile and to hear this from somebody claiming to live in Arkansas. That just boggles the mind that someone from the bible belt would even consider it. You must be one of Tony Alamo's followers spewing baseless crap like nationwide sharia law, you need to step out of your bubble.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Count me among those who think Ron Paul is EXACTLY what this country needs right now (which means it will never happen).

Sadly it's big money dolled out by the ruling elite who choose our leaders for us. Unless you are walk among them you could never hope to raise the hundreds of millions (and now billion thanks to Obama) necessary to run a successful campaign let alone win one.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join