It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrifying US Secret Tank Unleashed In Baghdad!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Good Grief, is it any wonder the Whole World is suspicious of the USA.
I just observed that Navy laser weapon video...goodness gracious what wrong with you people?

Young scientists clapping and yahooing as another UAS is shot down, what happened to peace?.
You have SO many secret Naval, University, Think Tank, etc departments its incredible.....but the question is why?

People often ask on this forum, "Why does the World hates America?"........Well These weapons are some of the reasons, not to mention greed, secrecy, everything else that is bad.

You now know why the Russians and Chinese dont trust you.

The sooner the Military Machine, that is America is shut down, the Better.

(Disclaimer:The poster advises that the words and information represented here, are not his own, and are channelled from an Alien in the Horsehead Nebular, who wishes the people of the Earth good will and peace. The American Military is advised not to fire any of its secret laser or otherwise weapons in the direction of the poster...he is a mere human after all. This is Zebo of the Nebular, over and out).

Ohh where am I?????

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Good Grief, is it any wonder the Whole World is suspicious of the USA.
I just observed that Navy laser weapon video...goodness gracious what wrong with you people?

Young scientists clapping and yahooing as another UAS is shot down, what happened to peace?.
You have SO many secret Naval, University, Think Tank, etc departments its incredible.....but the question is why?

People often ask on this forum, "Why does the World hates America?"........Well These weapons are some of the reasons, not to mention greed, secrecy, everything else that is bad.

You now know why the Russians and Chinese dont trust you.

The sooner the Military Machine, that is America is shut down, the Better.

(Disclaimer:The poster advises that the words and information represented here, are not his own, and are channelled from an Alien in the Horsehead Nebular, who wishes the people of the Earth good will and peace. The American Military is advised not to fire any of its secret laser or otherwise weapons in the direction of the poster...he is a mere human after all. This is Zebo of the Nebular, over and out).

Ohh where am I?????

You know, speaking from experience, not all of us involved in research and development do so with "war" in mind. I can't tell you how many projects fly by that at least from the perspective we are coming from, are begun with ONLY the best interests of others at heart.

My g-grandfather helped create the atomic weapon (among other things that many use in their cars every single day) but even then he was hoping for a way to "stop another war" from occurring if, in the face of such overwhelming power, others laid down their arms in fear of such a weapon being directed at them. Did he regret it later? Absolutely, but that was why HE allowed himself to do it. In the beginning, it was actually meant to help end war.

Now, aside from those LITERALLY stuck continuing the work they've begun, it's very rare for a member of any team to have the actual intention that what they work on would ever be used on another human being. It's either to stop the fighting, or cause less harm to be done in terms of personnel life. Life either for this country, or against. Commercial enterprises like Northrup... well, that's different. War means money for them. But facilities like darpa? Medical break throughs intended from the very beginning to help others are tested there. Lasic surgery as one example.

Is it better one man bombs a room of 12 others, or for that one man to be stopped? Loss of life either way is horrible, but the world is in a state where if one weapon exists, another must be made to counter it. 9 times out of 10, our weapons are in counter to those other nations are currently testing. You're just not told about these things.

Other than that, real,TRUE innovations anymore will always be twisted if "need" arises.
edit on 3-6-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
During Vietnam the US used a round short range howitzer round called dragon's breath during VC human wave attacks on fire bases.
Very effective in 105 and 155mm guns as the ball of bright white burning metal powder was the size of a foot ball field.
en.wikipedia.org...

There were also gun crews in Vietnam that would load 155mm guns with 5 to 6 bags of powder soaked in diesel and a dry powder charge with no projectile. this would cause a orange muzzle flash the size of a football field.
At one fire base the VC were massing for a attack on the base and the gun crews fired one of these rounds just after dark. the next day a patrol went out to recon the area and found the VC had fled during the night giving up the attack.

These rounds fit the story and this type rounds are used mostly for psychological effect
edit on 3-6-2012 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
During Vietnam the US used a round short range howitzer round called dragon's breath during VC human wave attacks on fire bases.
Very effective in 105 and 155mm guns as the ball of bright white burning metal powder was the size of a foot ball field.
en.wikipedia.org...

There were also gun crews in Vietnam that would load 155mm guns with 5 to 6 bags of powder soaked in diesel and a dry powder charge with no projectile. this would cause a orange muzzle flash the size of a football field.
At one fire base the VC were massing for a attack on the base and the gun crews fired one of these rounds just after dark. the next day a patrol went out to recon the area and found the VC had fled during the night giving up the attack.

These rounds fit the story and this type rounds are used mostly for psychological effect
edit on 3-6-2012 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

I actually listed what this weapon was a few posts ago on page 1.
It really is just that, a plasma-gun mounted onto a tank.

"The device uses a technology known as dynamic pulse detonation (DPD). A short but intense laser pulse creates a ball of plasma and a second laser pulse generates a supersonic shockwave with the plasma to generate a bright flash and a loud bang."

It's a PASS laser. The handheld variety "aren't there yet" in terms of power like those using the larger battery system of charging.

It's very "pretty" though. You'd like it. Reminds me of something from a game. I think it was doom or quake or one of those, where a ball is shot, then that ball is shot again in order to create an explosion. This weapon is nothing compared to others, though. The guns are being created before the gunpowder, anymore. Like the F-35. So sophisticated, it's nearly impossible for a pilot to handle just using a joystick.

I'm not sure I'm allowed to say much more about it than that, but you may get the gist of what I mean.
edit on 3-6-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Oh yeah, we're all human but some are just more human than others, I guess? Mind telling me why my life is worth less than a woman's or a child's? I'm sure you were not being sexist and there's a reasonable explanation for your sexist remark.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

You've shot one, yourself? Does it have much of a kick to it?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
reply to post by SoulVisions

You've shot one, yourself? Does it have much of a kick to it?

No, I haven't. There are guys paid to pull triggers on things like these.

But to answer your question, there's no kick at all. Reason being, anything developed at this stage for future (space, or quiet/stealthy) applications more often than not won't have any recoil. Anything using a cartridge though, if you meant smaller variety, it's the same a metal slug. Doesn't work the same way.

edit: Cartridge could mean something like on the DREAD system shown earlier, I suppose, but I meant of the typical "bullet" variety. kinetic
edit on 4-6-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I work out near the Woomera test Missile range (largest land based test range in the world) in Australia and heard a story similar to this from some of the guys who were driving to site whilst it was still dark at about 5am. They said there was full cloud cover pretty high up and they noticed bright orange/red flashes underneath the clouds from explosions way out in the range. What made all their hair stand on end was suddenly seeing what appeared to be a lightning bolt shoot up in the air and change direction twice to look like an inverted wire coat hanger in a split second. All 4 guys saw it and said no way was it a missle from the speed and it was definately electricity/lightning. Beats the hell out me what it was but it was amidst what I'm guessing to be an aerial bombardment/attack.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
This is one of those times you think "Wow, glad it's my side who's got that"

...Until they use it on us, that is

That second sentence says it all. Every nightmare they visit on the middle east, every new form of torture and inhumanity they use overseas, will eventually be brought home to us.

We have monsters running our country. And they are making psychopaths out of our troops and police.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
so there's only one witness who saw this weapon used and in a decade, none else has come forward saying they've seen something similar? credibility?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I know we have this technology just sitting around waiting to be used. It makes me mad that we have had it for decades and never get to see it in action. It is about time the American public knows we have lasers that can shoot artillery shells, tanks that shoot lightning, and high energy microwave bursts, and satellites that can shoot you on the street. All the other weapons we developed we showed the world right away. We keep secrets, not even knowing why.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wow....We expect to trust our Government and Army after this? This is indescribable....

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If the government are using Tesla technology their a bunch of Hippocrates, The fact when during world war 2 he wanted to use his technology to protect America and yet they refused and called him crazy and now their using it to destroy, Tesla would be rolling in his grave.

If your going to steal from someone who's possibly the greatest mind in history and not at least pay recognition to their life.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
your welcome
www.metalstorm.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy

Any one can tell me what Weapon is this ??????????????

A non-existent one. For some reason, the "shrunken body" thing is a standard Middle Eastern trope. You can also find this exact same story with a dozen variations, they all started off with a bus driver who said that the Americans had a ray that put demons in people's bodies and ate them up on the inside, shrinking them, then ate off their heads from the inside and escaped. This had supposedly been done to a bus full of locals (same as in this story). RAI ran with it, but removed the loonier parts about the demon, and stuck in some camera crew in lab coats at one point for filler.

At that point, it was some sort of death ray/demon inserter that was shoulder fired, then it ramped up to a large trailer, now it's a tank.

I'm surprised the hook man of lovers lane didn't appear in it eventually.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter
...... Every nightmare they visit on the middle east, every new form of torture and inhumanity they use overseas, will eventually be brought home to us.

We have monsters running our country. And they are making psychopaths out of our troops and police.

George Washington amassed more troops to fight and kill Americans than he ever did to fight the British.

You could say it's tradition to use the military to slaughter your own people. Then Lincoln getting Russia's Atlantic and Pacific Naval fleet to help slaughter Americans in the South....

Tradition. Congress gave the President authority to kill Americans, without a trial. He also has power now to imprison Americans forever without a trial. Can you fathom what that meant?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join